[0.17.69] Missing objects for construction message changing values in unconnected logi-network base

Things that has been reported already before.
pcmaster160
Inserter
Inserter

[0.17.69] Missing objects for construction message changing values in unconnected logi-network base

Post by pcmaster160 »

I have a "outpost" base for smelting ores into plates. It is connected to a logistics network although it is different from my main base's network and has few items.
While in my main base I copy & pasted via minimap the smelting layout and queued ghosts to be built in the outpost. I shift clicked in order to build over mountains.

The number of missing items shown in the alert stays constant but the quantities of each item keeps changing in a cyclical pattern (going from a maximum of ~90 furnaces to a minimum of ~50). I don't think these values should be changing because my outpost is in an isolated circuit network.

Screenshots of the values changing:

Video & Save are attached.
Attachments
0-17-Continents.zip
(8.91 MiB) Downloaded 50 times
2019-09-22 20-29-22.mp4
(6.79 MiB) Downloaded 45 times

pcmaster160
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [0.17.69] Missing objects for construction message changing values in unconnected logi-network base

Post by pcmaster160 »

Seems like this is a dupe of viewtopic.php?f=23&t=49597

Feel free to close if this is expected, at the very least it doesn't look new although the behavior is quite odd. In my case it would be useful for me to know how many items to bring to the outpost and build via personal roboport.

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.69] Missing objects for construction message changing values in unconnected logi-network base

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report - it is a duplicate of that. The count of items missing materials for construction is not known by the game so it can't output that for the circuit network. The circuit network just outputs the alerts information which you've read about in the linked post.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Duplicates”