[0.17.32] Problem with dialog layout in Test mod

Things that has been reported already before.
_Attila_
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[0.17.32] Problem with dialog layout in Test mod

Post by _Attila_ »

I have a Test mod that creates a text box and some elements below it in a frame.

I run in 1920x1080 windowed mode and the frame size is w=450, h=600 by default. At this point, all elements are clickable.
If I change the height to 800, the last row of elements are displayed, but are unresponsive. Use mod settings to change height.

The same problem occurs if instead of changing the frame height, the UI scale is changed to 125% in windowed mode or 150% in Full screen mode.

Here is a screenshot and the test mod. Tested in vanilla with no other mods. Start a default new game to test it.
dialog_bug.jpg
dialog_bug.jpg (492.66 KiB) Viewed 895 times
Attachments
AttilaTest_0.17.1.zip
(2.32 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Attila's QuickBar Mod - Auto-links hand crafted item to first free quickbar slot if not already linked.
Attila's Signals Mod - Alternate signals to use in same circuit as standard signals.
Attila's Zoom Mod - Modifies zoom functionality.

eduran
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.17.32] Problem with dialog layout in Test mod

Post by eduran »

Same issue as described here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=69645

_Attila_
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [0.17.32] Problem with dialog layout in Test mod

Post by _Attila_ »

Yes, same issue. Three different reports actually now. Hope this can be fixed at some point.
Attila's QuickBar Mod - Auto-links hand crafted item to first free quickbar slot if not already linked.
Attila's Signals Mod - Alternate signals to use in same circuit as standard signals.
Attila's Zoom Mod - Modifies zoom functionality.

Return to “Duplicates”