0.17.24 Robots Circle BUG

Things that has been reported already before.
Brol1y
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

0.17.24 Robots Circle BUG

Post by Brol1y »

Hello I have 2 problems with 0.24. The game vanila. BTW sry for my english

1. when u try to deconstruct something with your personal robots u have the green square witch show u the range of ours robots.
After Updating to 0.24 from 0.23. The green Square somethimes dissapears.
you need to open armor-> empty him completely and fill with ports again (when u do that the green circle appears)
2. Somethimes event if u do this (empty armor and equip roboports again) and if u try to move when u see this green circle(with active green circle) it dissapears after run for some distance .

3. usually before 0.24 after use a blueprint i got a yellow alert near shortcut bar (informed how much items i still need to finish the blueprint).
I see some strange changes. in Pictures i put 5 blueprint asemblers. I have 0 of them. And the signal should show me that my robots need 5 of them to finish the blue print. But its not . Sometimes it show that i need 1 blue assember to complete and for 1 second that i need 3 or 4 or 5 of them to finish the blueprint.

Few minutes before when i try to put really big blueprint 3 GW Nuclear - the number gone crazy . from 1 to 4 000 and changes like hell without reason.
Sometimes hes change even when i to do one step. When i'm close the number increased but sometimes even when i'm close the number are lower.
Attachments
incorrect number.jpg
incorrect number.jpg (987.14 KiB) Viewed 463 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (703.12 KiB) Viewed 463 times
without range.jpg
without range.jpg (617.83 KiB) Viewed 463 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: 0.17.24 Robots Circle BUG

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. This is fixed in 0.17.25 if you update your game.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Brol1y
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: 0.17.24 Robots Circle BUG

Post by Brol1y »

Yea i checked 1 minute ago
Number 1 and 2 are fixed
but what about point 3 ? I checked it with new version 0.25

When u put large blueprint. Lets say with 1000 towers and u have 0 of them. In this image alert show me that i need 2 asemblers to complete this blueprint.
But there is 5 asemblers not 3 (the number are switching ). Maybe i'am wrong but i think i 0.16.51 the number always show me exact stable number how much items my robots need to finish the blueprint. Now the number is variable and changes every few seconds without a reason even when i'm very close to the blueprint.
PLZ explain me this
Attachments
3.png
3.png (3.41 MiB) Viewed 451 times

Return to “Duplicates”