[0.17.17] Possible problem with temporary train stops and migrating saves

Things that has been reported already before.
Seaish
Inserter
Inserter

[0.17.17] Possible problem with temporary train stops and migrating saves

Post by Seaish »

So the last two times I updated, I think from 15 to 16 and 16 to 17, I've had trains with temporary stops lying around. I set them to wait for passenger, but it seems like this problem just depends on the temporary stop existing.

When the save gets migrated to the new version, it seems to give the temporary stop the name of another station, probably the last built one, which has a default name in my case. Is there a legitimate way to name temporary stations that I might have done on accident? I tried ctrl-clicking an existing station, but it still named it with coordinates.

Here's what happened the last time I updated:

As you can see, the temporary station has the name of that station I just built before updating. The train was stopped originally because it was waiting for a passenger. It started moving to the Master Bagley station after I added another temporary station, and then waited there for a passenger again.

I attached the save from before updating.
Attachments
_autosave5.zip
0.17.16 save
(11.69 MiB) Downloaded 68 times

Seaish
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [0.17.17] Possible problem with temporary train stops and migrating saves

Post by Seaish »

I believe this is the same issue, which means it is probably fixed now. I'll update this or make a new report if it happens again.

Return to “Duplicates”