[0.17.4] Cannot put entire stack back to inventory when filters are present

Things that has been reported already before.
Eniac
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.17.4] Cannot put entire stack back to inventory when filters are present

Post by Eniac »

When I have more than 1 stack of an object, having the first item in a filtered spot in the inventory will cause other stacks to fill in the filtered spot, this will fail the "Q" first time by saying inventory is full. The second time works fine.

Repro:
1) Have 2 stacks of stone (with 50 and 15 counts) in your inventory (my main inventory is sorted)
2) Middle click on the first item in the inventory, so that slot becomes filtered as a stone slot)
3) Click on the first stone(with count 50), to held it in the hand
Observe that the second stone stack will now occupy the newly taken slot, with a hand on top
4) Hit "Q"

Actual: A message appears saying "Can't put away the Stone, player inventory is full"
Expected: Player inventory is not full, the remaining items should go to empty spots

Additonal Info: Hitting "Q" the second time will put the item back to another empty spot in the inventory
This is especially weird if I have some filters with a blueprint/deconstruction/upgrade planner objects, as the next object will occupy the spot, and I won't be able to drop the held item back to inventory, I have to hit one more time.

See attached screenshots
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(5.01 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
3_message.png
3_message.png (119.8 KiB) Viewed 243 times
2_helditem.png
2_helditem.png (78.86 KiB) Viewed 243 times
1_inventory.png
1_inventory.png (15.25 KiB) Viewed 243 times

Return to “Duplicates”