[0.16.36] Game Crashing

Things that has been reported already before.
Devorlon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.16.36] Game Crashing

Post by Devorlon »

Hi,

I was told to post the factorio-current.log file here when my game crashed, so here it is.

Devorlon
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(3.53 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

chrisgbk
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [0.16.36] Game Crashing

Post by chrisgbk »

Devorlon wrote:Hi,

I was told to post the factorio-current.log file here when my game crashed, so here it is.

Devorlon
Looks like you launched the game after the crash; in that case you would upload factorio-previous.log instead, as every time the game launches it renames the log file.

If you've launched multiple times, the log of the crash is probably gone, but since your log says you are running a Ryzen processor, I'll assume this was the mysterious crash that only happens on Ryzen processors, that no one can replicate currently.

Devorlon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Devorlon »

Hi,

Sorry about that didn't realise I launched the game again, here's the previous log.

Devorlon
Attachments
factorio-previous.log
(10.87 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

chrisgbk
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by chrisgbk »

As expected, the EntityRenderer::prepareRow Ryzen bug.

Duplicate of 58225.

There are some additional linked threads in that thread, some of which include instructions on getting memory dumps, which would help the devs track this down if you are able to do so. If you ever are able to reproduce this with high reliability, that would also assist, but right now it seems to be exceptionally random.

Return to “Duplicates”