graphical error with mods

Things that has been reported already before.
wat3rstone
Inserter
Inserter

graphical error with mods

Post by wat3rstone »

I'm not entirely sure what caused this graphical error but it effected the locomotives, cargo wagons, fluid wagons, tanks, cars, and radars (as far as I know).
Admittedly I had some mods on: Auto Deconstruct, beautiful bridge railway, better bots technologies, big brother, bot servicing, computer core, dirty mining, hydrothermal liquefication, logistic train network, moon rock, noxys trees, omega drill, on board computer, pavement drive assist, portals, rampant, recursive blueprint, space extension, squeak through, swarm, upgrade, and the graphical error isn't too bad but it does get really annoying at times.The bug causes all of the previously mentioned items to turn a block of white when horizontal to the x axis, and then have different errors when facing different directions, for example, the train was hardly able to be seen when it stopped at about a diagonal placement on the track.
-wat3rstone

rublue3748
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: graphical error with mods

Post by rublue3748 »

Are you sure that you are updated to 0.16.30? That could be your main problem. Can we have some examples? Does this happen without mods?

wat3rstone
Inserter
Inserter

Re: graphical error with mods

Post by wat3rstone »

Thank you for making me aware of the update (I sometimes get behind because I run the game for long)
The error happens with: 16.29 with mods but doesn't happen with base vanilla version
In 16.30 vanilla version, the graphics worked fine, and problem was fixed
My apologizes it was a problem on my end.
-wat3rstone

Return to “Duplicates”