[16.26] Supercompression on belt

Things that has been reported already before.
xeneonic
Inserter
Inserter

[16.26] Supercompression on belt

Post by xeneonic »

As per request:
kovarex wrote:The super-compressed belt shouldn't be creatable in 0.16.26 (only by manual rotating, which will also be (mostly) fixed for 0.16.27), so if you have another way to create super-compressed belt, create a bug report please.

How to reproduce it:
https://i.imgur.com/RYaCkQM.jpg

I have had difficulty reproducing this on a new map (Even though this map was only a few hours old yesterday). Perhaps there are more factors causing this than I anticipated. Regardless, I've added both the save where it is in state #1 in the picture, and in state #3 (just extend the belt downwards to see it).
Attachments
belt supercompression 3.zip
State #3 (Extend belt)
(6.49 MiB) Downloaded 58 times
belt supercompression 1.zip
State #1
(6.46 MiB) Downloaded 56 times

xeneonic
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [16.26] Supercompression on belt

Post by xeneonic »

As far as I know, this is not a duplicate of the report that you tagged. In the thread that you tagged:
kovarex wrote:Thanks for the report.
This is (most probably) result of a migration of a belt that was not in proper state (at least to the rules we have now). So it ended up like this instead of crashing.
If you have other way how to reproduce it after the 0.16.26, let me know.

And this is another way to reproduce it after the 16.26 update. Are you confident it's still a duplicate?

Edit: I tried the identical method on the brand-new 16.27 update and the issue seems indeed solved. :D
Last edited by xeneonic on Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [16.26] Supercompression on belt

Post by Loewchen »

xeneonic wrote:And this is another way to reproduce it after the 16.26 update. Are you confident it's still a duplicate?
Can you check if it is still producible in 16.27 on a new map?

Return to “Duplicates”