[0.16.24] Reproducible crash (broken save attached)

Things that has been reported already before.
Mini-Me
Inserter
Inserter

[0.16.24] Reproducible crash (broken save attached)

Post by Mini-Me »

Long story of background information:
I was just in the process of rebuilding my base from a starter base with many messy "quick solutions" to a large scale base. Setting up a new train station for ore loading I changed my mind on how I want to configure circuit network conditions to disable the train station.
I had been using "copper ore >= 4,000" in my blueprint, but figured "anything >= 4,000" might require less adjustments when pasting it down, so I changed it on one train stop, copied it over to the other. I then also copied it to another train stop further east that loads iron, not keeping in mind it'd also change the name. When I realized my starved copper train starting I hastily changed the name of the station back, but *something* went wrong that the game didn't like. I still have autosave delay set to 1 minute since I last fought biters, so the last autosave wasn't long ago. If I load that autosave and wait for some 20 seconds the game crashes reproducibly.
Crash Screenshot
TL;DR:
Copying and pasting train stop circuit network conditions and reverting the change quickly while a train approached somehow corrupted a save.

I have attached the corrupt save. I have no mods installed in the latest steam build of the game. Loading the previous autosave it doesn't crash.
factorio-current.log
Feel free to move this to "one off" if you think it fits there :D .

N.B.: I have also been playing around with blueprints and used Autotorio to mirror a blueprint horizontally. While I expected it to fail on i.e. train stops or signals I was surprised to see the game printed an error message:
Error while importing string:
Unknown item name: curved-rail
Unknown item name: straight-rail
Not sure what it finds wrong about these...
Just in case you find something you can't explain in the save ;-)
Attachments
Savegame_and_crashlog.zip
(12.59 MiB) Downloaded 78 times

Mini-Me
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [0.16.24] Reproducible crash (broken save attached)

Post by Mini-Me »

That sounds like it. Thanks for linking, didn't find it in my search ;) .

Return to “Duplicates”