[0.15.10 Powerbar Rocket Silo always Yellow while full power

Things that has been reported already before.
joon
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[0.15.10 Powerbar Rocket Silo always Yellow while full power

Post by joon »

As the title says, powerbar of Rocket sile is constant yellow while the rest of the factoriy is green. Even when it's idle it's yellow. This is the same for single and multiplayer.
Yellow Power bar.zip
Savefile
(35.45 MiB) Downloaded 96 times
Nuclear Locomotives_1.1.2.zip
Mod
(39 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
Edit: The inserters that are inserting into and from the Silo are also displaying yellow power bars.

Edit 2: I think i found the problem, the medium power pole that is just above the Silo is not powered/connected altho everything is powered cus of the substations.

joon
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.15.10 Powerbar Rocket Silo always Yellow while full power

Post by joon »

Wait, how is this not a bug?

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Rseding91 »

The rocket silo uses a large amount more power when deploying the rocket compared to normal idling. It showing yellow means you didn't have enough power to supply the rocket silo with what it wanted but it doesn't remove power from the rest of your factory and results in the yellow bar you're seeing.

If you want you can upload your save file but that's why the bar is showing yellow.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

joon
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by joon »

Rseding91 wrote:The rocket silo uses a large amount more power when deploying the rocket compared to normal idling. It showing yellow means you didn't have enough power to supply the rocket silo with what it wanted but it doesn't remove power from the rest of your factory and results in the yellow bar you're seeing.

If you want you can upload your save file but that's why the bar is showing yellow.
First off I have more than enough power for the silo and my factory,

Second, actually I found a way to reproduce it. It's related to nuclear power. If you load the savefile, you'll see a setup where the power poles are disconnected around 2 assemblies. the left has solar power and has a green bar, the right has nuclear power and the bar is yellow but both have enough power to run idle altho the nuclear is yellow.
Yellow Power bar 2.0.zip
(35.39 MiB) Downloaded 105 times
mods.rar
(114.76 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

Jon8RFC
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Jon8RFC »

Looking at the save, there's an unpowered pole above the silo, so this is the original bug report for unpowered poles causing deficits rather than mine:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=47700

And here's another duplicate:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48667

So this should at least be moved to duplicates since it is a bug.

Return to “Duplicates”