[0.13.7] Resource amount too big / has to be larger than 0

Things that has been reported already before.
Suitcase08
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.13.7] Resource amount too big / has to be larger than 0

Post by Suitcase08 »

I've managed to repeat the problem a few times, albeit somewhat inconsistently and even returning a slightly different error.

I was running around in a powersuit shift-placing down 1-tile-large concrete patches between and around my solar farm to increase my run speed on future expeditions. Both crash types happened shortly or immediately after running into trees on the west side of my solar farm butting up against the panels and accumulators. I was shift+placing concrete ghosts directly from my cursor, not a blueprint, directly beneath my feet at 1 square tile wide using the -/+ to decrease the brush size.

Both crashes kicked me out of my save, but not out of the game. It may bear mentioning that I attempted mining the tree to remove it from my path before realizing I can't mine solid objects with ground on my cursor. The screenshots below happened shortly or directly after running into a tree at high speeds (Power armor mk2, battery powered max exoskeletons) on normal run speed terrain.

Error:
"Notice
Resource amount has to be larger than 0."
and
"Notice
Resource amount too big."

Screenshots:

Dropbox Save:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5e6h1bi5z816 ... s.zip?dl=0
Dropbox Log:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w8nih66y5e5dc ... t.log?dl=0

P.S. First time posting, realized afterwards that this was one version late after checking the recent updates... I haven't been able to reproduce yet in 13.8 so this may be an obsolete post before I even made it, but I'll leave the log and data here in case it is a concern

5thHorseman
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.13.7] Resource amount too big / has to be larger than 0

Post by 5thHorseman »

I reported this this morning on 0.13.7 and they said they fixed it. It was VERY reproducible in the save I submitted (like, it happened about 2 seconds after loading, every time) and this evening I just played for about an hour with no problems. Looks good :)

Suitcase08
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.13.7] Resource amount too big / has to be larger than 0

Post by Suitcase08 »

Thanks, I'll be sure to search harder for duplication in the future. My apologies, and thanks!

Return to “Duplicates”