[1.1.50] Crash when smart belt dragging in Blueprint Designer Lab (CommonManualBuilder::buildByMovingCheck)

Things that has been reported already before.
Lmp
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.50] Crash when smart belt dragging in Blueprint Designer Lab (CommonManualBuilder::buildByMovingCheck)

Post by Lmp »

The game crashed while being in the Blueprint Design Lab (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/BlueprintLab_design) and tried to automatically place underground belts over obstacles via smart belt dragging. I'm starting with placing a belt, hold the mouse button down and drag a line. As soon as I hit the obstacle (in this case a beacon) with the mouse cursor, the game crashes.

It happens every time, but I noticed while testing again, it only happens when I don't have the relevant items and pick it from the quickbar.

It only happens when I use the mod's lab, but since I don't get a mod-specific error message, and there was a note at the end of the log telling me to report the bug on the forums, I'm writing here.

2022-01-16 Sun 18_00_53.mp4
video
(1.98 MiB) Downloaded 60 times
factorio-current.log
log
(99.96 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
1.1.50 Krastorio 2 2nd run with alien biomes.zip
save
(23.68 MiB) Downloaded 61 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.50] Crash when smart belt dragging in Blueprint Designer Lab (CommonManualBuilder::buildByMovingCheck)

Post by boskid »

Thanks for the report. Based on the log file it is a duplicate of 100619

Return to “Duplicates”