Running through walls [1.1.4.9]

Things that has been reported already before.
not_a_real_cow-
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Running through walls [1.1.4.9]

Post by not_a_real_cow- »

this bug has already been reported, in 2016. but it still exists 5 years later, not shure if its worth fixing.

I am able to run through walls when im travveling fast enath. It only works when ther is some sort of concreet in front of the wall. i am using 7 sets of exoskelets as well as a mod that enabels me to reaserch higher walking speeds, as well as a mod with increased movement speed on concreat.
When i go down to only 4 sets of legs then it gets a bit wierder. running down i can run through a wall witch basic stone tiles infront, but running up with normal concreat in front i can walk through it.

More info should be added in the following few days as i will perform more experiments with it.

lovely wishes

not_a_real_cow-
Last edited by not_a_real_cow- on Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

not_a_real_cow-
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Running through walls [1.1.4.9]

thank you, i added the fact that it has been reported 5 years ago

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

General consensus here is that if a report for it already exists, just reply to the original, even if it's 5 years old.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

not_a_real_cow-
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

should i delete the post?

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

not_a_real_cow- wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:42 pm
should i delete the post?
Don't worry about it, welcome to the forum, and thank you for making the bug report

Typically even old bug reports, if we have decided a certain gameplay inconsistency or issue is too minor to fix,
We don't typically change our mind on re-reports of the problem

Return to “Duplicates”