[0.16.24] Production statistics issue with hand-crafting

Things that has been reported already before.
swni
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

[0.16.24] Production statistics issue with hand-crafting

Post by swni »

Hand-crafted recipes only count for production statistics, and do not contribute to consumption statistics. This can be seen in this screenshot:

where 4.1k green science packs have been produced, but only 4.0k transport belts or inserters have been consumed, which is impossible, the difference being due to hand-crafting. Shortly before this screenshot, the Lua API reports that 4052 green science packs were made and 4044 inserters and transport belts have been consumed.

This can also be seen by starting a new game and checking out the production statistics at any time before building the first assembly machine.

Unfortunately this disparity may break a mod I am working on right now, so I would like to see this resolved so that production and consumption both include hand-crafting! (I guess I could work around this by listening to the hand-crafting event, and adjusting the statistics manually each time an item is hand-crafted.)

swni
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [0.16.24] Production statistics issue with hand-crafting

Post by swni »

Didn't realize this was a duplicate. Maybe after two years with no comments it slipped through the cracks?

Return to “Duplicates”