0.15.1 Station doesnt read fluids

Things that has been reported already before.
aober93
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

0.15.1 Station doesnt read fluids

Post by aober93 »

Hey,
dont know if its a bug, but on my map the train station only reads cargo wagon contents. Doesnt read fluids in fluid wagon. The fluid is not seperated in the 3 tanks either. Maybe that is still in the works but it appears as a bug.

On a sidenote woaaa the capacity. 75k for fluid wagon. Vs only 5k on a classic half full/half empty barrel wagon

jattro
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: 0.15.1 Station doesnt read fluids

Post by jattro »

I want to add a screenshot and additional information to this bug report.

As you can see here, as aober93 described, you can't see the contents of the rail tanker in the circuit network, but you can see the content of the cargo wagon.
I also tried to use a decider combinator to change the signal to the variable 'A', but that didn't show any results.

Here's also a reddit thread where another user had the same problem.

y.petremann
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.15.1]Fluid not used for signals and inactivity for trains

Post by y.petremann »

Merged with existing Bug report --daniel34

Simple fact, It's actually not possible to read fluid values where items can be correctly read at the train stop. Also loading and unloading fluids is not taken in account like an activity, so the train ignore that.

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.15.1]Fluid not used for signals and inactivity for trains

Post by Optera »

y.petremann wrote:Merged with existing Bug report --daniel34

Simple fact, It's actually not possible to read fluid values where items can be correctly read at the train stop. Also loading and unloading fluids is not taken in account like an activity, so the train ignore that.
Reading fluids from a fluidbox is even easier than using inventory.get_content(). See how i do it in inventory sensor.
pic reading fluid wagon content

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: 0.15.1 Station doesnt read fluids

Post by posila »

Thanks for the reports. We are working on a fix(es)

Related issue: viewtopic.php?f=182&t=44786

y.petremann
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by y.petremann »

Optera wrote:
y.petremann wrote:Simple fact, It's actually not possible to read fluid values where items can be correctly read at the train stop. Also loading and unloading fluids is not taken in account like an activity, so the train ignore that.
Reading fluids from a fluidbox is even easier than using inventory.get_content(). See how i do it in inventory sensor.
I've said "At the train stop" !!!

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Optera »

y.petremann wrote:
Optera wrote:
y.petremann wrote:Simple fact, It's actually not possible to read fluid values where items can be correctly read at the train stop. Also loading and unloading fluids is not taken in account like an activity, so the train ignore that.
I've said "At the train stop" !!!
I don't see what's impossible. The devs should have no problem reading a fluidbox for stops or when hovering over a loco.

Return to “Duplicates”