Problems with making sand using the centrifuge.

DyWorld, the successor of DyTech. Adding new systems, items, fluids, machines and enemies! The Material System gives items like pipes and transport a real life feeling (Material property specific capacity/speed/range) and the Metallurgic System gives a new way to smelt ores. The Attribute System governs you! This means whatever you do, you get stronger from it!

Moderators: MagicLegend, Dysoch

Yaaman42
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Problems with making sand using the centrifuge.

Post by Yaaman42 »

I've set up a centrifuge to make sand from water using resin filters. I have an assembler making the filter direct inserting them into the centrifuge and a filter inserter to remove the empty filter and make a new resin filter. However, the centrifuge gets stuck. If I connect a tank to the water OUTPUT of the centrifuge, it will run.

However, how do I get rid of the water? Just use a "recycler" to burn it away. Is there a better way?

Also I have problems doing the math on all the different boilers and steam engines. Anyone who can help will be much appreciated.

Having lots of fun with the mod. It got me back to the game after watching KatherineOfSky on YouTube. I have about a thousand hours in vanilla...

Yaaman42
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Problems with making sand using the centrifuge.

Post by Yaaman42 »

Perhaps a waste pipe that works like an inverse offshore pump would be a cool item to have?

Return to “DyWorld”