Friday Facts #233 - Wiki admin

Regular reports on Factorio development.
dasiro
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Friday Facts #233 - Wiki admin

Post by dasiro »

HerpicusMcDerpington wrote:Nice!

Now all he needs is an upgrade from Filter Inserter. Forum staff not as fast? :twisted:
my thoughts exactly :idea:

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

dasiro wrote:

Now all he needs is an upgrade from Filter Inserter. Forum staff not as fast? :twisted:
I think that just goes by post count, unless you're an admin, then you're an alien artifact.

Edit:
I was wrong.(well, more accurately, I missed one) Moderators are gear wheels in green. I know he's a wiki admin, but since he's no a developer, I think promoting him to Moderator is probably apropriate. Unless you want to make a special category for him.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

HerpicusMcDerpington
Inserter
Inserter

Post by HerpicusMcDerpington »

bobingabout wrote:
dasiro wrote:

I think that just goes by post count, unless you're an admin, then you're an alien artifact.

Edit:
I was wrong.(well, more accurately, I missed one) Moderators are gear wheels in green. I know he's a wiki admin, but since he's no a developer, I think promoting him to Moderator is probably apropriate. Unless you want to make a special category for him.
And i thought it was "factorio staff" that get purple. He might not work on the game itself, but they hired him, its his job now!

Edith says: Oh, you are talking about title, i was only thinking of the color of your forum name :D
Im am not your rolling wheel, I am the highway!

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

HerpicusMcDerpington wrote:Edith says: Oh, you are talking about title, i was only thinking of the color of your forum name :D
Well, that is related.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Return to “News”