Friday Facts #140 - Soon

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Ojelle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Friday Facts #140 - Soon

Post by Ojelle »

Neotix wrote:Devs mentioned before that train stretching won't be noticeable but when I'm looking at that gif, I see it very clearly.

It's the most noticeable on "engine" in train head. It's because that part have many little parts that amplify stretching effect.

Probably in game nobody will care about it and most of the players will get used to it but still it's looks weird. I'm curious how it will looks like for long trains when each wagon will also stretch.
I cant imagine many moments when playing you are
- that zoomed in on a train
- focussing so extremely on that train while driving in it

And in the gif, its to show it stretches, so ofcourse you see it clearly, when you looked clearly at the barrels in world of tanks they where square to, but you never notice while normally playing :)

Edit: Its meant nicely, but might come over assaulting, its not written in anger or disagreement!
Choumiko wrote:
sillyfly wrote:kovarex just posted the thread... but with #118 in the title. I think they had too much beer :D
It's a wonder how good the game is, if you consider how bad they are with the FFF numbers :mrgreen:

Sir Martyn Poliakoff
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Sir Martyn Poliakoff »

Nic can you please review my steam ban, I know I acted like a child but I really want to be apart of this community. If I do anything wrong again you can ban me and I won't object, but please give me another chance?

Sebb767
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Sebb767 »

Sir Martyn Poliakoff wrote:... I really want to be apart of this community.
I guess your wish has been granted already ;)

katyal
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by katyal »

if you're not a part of this community you will be apart from this community. :D

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by daniel34 »

Sir Martyn Poliakoff wrote:Nic can you please review my steam ban, I know I acted like a child but I really want to be apart of this community. If I do anything wrong again you can ban me and I won't object, but please give me another chance?
I unbanned you on steam.
But remember: you are on probation, if you troll/flamebait/spam again you'll stay permanently banned.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

Return to “News”