We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:25 am

out of roughly 34 M people on registered list, 13 541 530 voted for Zelensky , if you take just that even a 12years old would see it's more than 1/3 of "registered".
I can't imagine what a great president Poroshenko was, that so many Ukrainians had to change their votes from their candidates to Zelinsky just to prevent Poroshenko from becoming president again.

Well, the main thing is that now the country is ruled by a person who promised to end the Ukrainian crisis in the east of the country. And he will definitely do it. Perhaps not in the way his voters expected.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 794
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:06 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:25 am

out of roughly 34 M people on registered list, 13 541 530 voted for Zelensky , if you take just that even a 12years old would see it's more than 1/3 of "registered".
I can't imagine what a great president Poroshenko was, that so many Ukrainians had to change their votes from their candidates to Zelinsky just to prevent Poroshenko from becoming president again.

Well, the main thing is that now the country is ruled by a person who promised to end the Ukrainian crisis in the east of the country. And he will definitely do it. Perhaps not in the way his voters expected.
How can 1 person end 2nd army in Ukraine? Is he superman? Maybe you can ask him to fly to famous bunker and 1v1 pitun?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1927
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:06 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:25 am

out of roughly 34 M people on registered list, 13 541 530 voted for Zelensky , if you take just that even a 12years old would see it's more than 1/3 of "registered".
I can't imagine what a great president Poroshenko was, that so many Ukrainians had to change their votes from their candidates to Zelinsky just to prevent Poroshenko from becoming president again.

Well, the main thing is that now the country is ruled by a person who promised to end the Ukrainian crisis in the east of the country. And he will definitely do it. Perhaps not in the way his voters expected.
You don't have to imagine, you can document, he was president, and then, someone else was elected, as it happens for most of the presidents as that's kind of the definition of the post of president, some rare president are forever and beyond elected to be eternal ruler of the infinite eternity of time you think ? cuz the same 12 yo could tell that it is bound to happen especially when the president is like 70 yo, there will be a point in time where the change will happen and everyone be there to witness it and remember it in history, this is true even for the great great power

I thought the main thing was that Russia is attempting to invade Ukraine using conscript soldier and mercenary alongside its regular army since the 24th of february.
In which the most recent event was the retreat from Kherson by the Russian army.

I don't think many voters expected that scenario when they voted in 2019 and they will have other election that will allow them to express if they vote for the same person again. I think that's part of the reason why they are fighting. I may be wrong though

User avatar
ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1451
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:16 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by ptx0 »

lovewyrm wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:34 am
I cannot endorse Wube any longer and regret the massive support thread on Steam I created when Wube was under attack by that 'cancel mob'.
that's funny. so you're again being swayed by public opinion? do you have any values of your own?

User avatar
ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1451
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:16 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by ptx0 »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:36 pm
But seriously, I don't get your point. This is how voting is going to work.
don't expect a Russian bot to understand how voting works. they don't have that there.

don't expect a Russian bot to have any point at all. their primary objective is to throw whatever sort of wrench into the works, wherever possible. it doesn't need to be a good argument. any argument will do.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

ptx0 wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:40 pm
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:36 pm
But seriously, I don't get your point. This is how voting is going to work.
don't expect a Russian bot to have any point at all. their primary objective is to throw whatever sort of wrench into the works, wherever possible. it doesn't need to be a good argument. any argument will do.
How well you described the meaning of your post. Bravo.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:50 am

I thought the main thing was that Russia is attempting to invade Ukraine using conscript soldier and mercenary alongside its regular army since the 24th of february.
In which the most recent event was the retreat from Kherson by the Russian army.
I agree. And the main tragedy is that two fraternal peoples are destroying each other. They even have the same high level of corruption during the war.
I feel sorry for the Ukrainian people, because I do not believe in the victory of Ukraine. And the problem is not the soldiers, they fight bravely, and there are a lot of foreign mercenaries. The problem is that Ukraine, unlike Russia, does not fight with its own weapons. Weapons are supplied by other countries, and as soon as they stop supplying weapons for their own political reasons, the war will end. And Russia can produce its weapons for a very long time, maybe these weapons are bad and a small amount, but the Russian soldiers will have them unlike the Ukrainian solders.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.


enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 794
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Image

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1927
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:19 am
mmmPI wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:50 am

I thought the main thing was that Russia is attempting to invade Ukraine using conscript soldier and mercenary alongside its regular army since the 24th of february.
In which the most recent event was the retreat from Kherson by the Russian army.
I agree. And the main tragedy is that two fraternal peoples are destroying each other. They even have the same high level of corruption during the war.
I feel sorry for the Ukrainian people, because I do not believe in the victory of Ukraine. And the problem is not the soldiers, they fight bravely, and there are a lot of foreign mercenaries. The problem is that Ukraine, unlike Russia, does not fight with its own weapons. Weapons are supplied by other countries, and as soon as they stop supplying weapons for their own political reasons, the war will end. And Russia can produce its weapons for a very long time, maybe these weapons are bad and a small amount, but the Russian soldiers will have them unlike the Ukrainian solders.
That's quite a change of tone since you said that :
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:52 pm
The US and Europe are selling weapons to Ukraine, Iran is selling weapons to Russia. Business, nothing personal.

I am not only for peace, but I am also for justice. if both sides wish to continue the conflict, then let them do so on equal terms.
You didn't feel so sorry for the Ukrainian that their agressor buy advanced weaponry to foreigners.

Also you said you agree but if Russia had retreated not only from Kherson but from Ukraine the war would be over by now. It is sad that many people are dying because of that stupid war putin launched.

by the way, you said the "war" will end, but you also spent quite some time denying the existence of the war on this account that has only ever posted on this thread to do some low level war propaganda, you could soon be saying the war has been a stupid mistake all along i think you are on good track, maybe then you will troll on some russian forum to complain that your kids can't play videogames because they are sent to die in ukraine ( i guess you are too old to go to the front yourself )

User avatar
ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1451
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:16 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by ptx0 »

mmmPI wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:54 am
Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:19 am
That's quite a change of tone
wait 5 minutes, it'll go back

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 812
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:54 am

Also you said you agree but if Russia had retreated not only from Kherson but from Ukraine the war would be over by now.
There are many ways to save the lives of civilians by ending this war now.

But the war continues, which means that for the politicians of Ukraine and Russia, the lives of civilians are not so important.
mmmPI wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:54 am

by the way, you said the "war" will end, but you also spent quite some time denying the existence of the war on this account that has only ever posted on this thread to do some low level war propaganda, you could soon be saying the war has been a stupid mistake all along i think you are on good track, maybe then you will troll on some russian forum to complain that your kids can't play videogames because they are sent to die in ukraine ( i guess you are too old to go to the front yourself )
When my "kids" grow up to the age of the army, not only the military of Ukraine, but also NATO mercenaries will end in Ukraine. So don't care.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Post Reply

Return to “News”