We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by vladimir_putin »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Tue May 17, 2022 3:48 am
It looks like the story of the battle for Mariupol is over.
No one else will spoil Zelensky's image with their videos from the factory.
True, komrat mr mix. Meanwhile, the carcas-littered ruins of what was once mariupol will stand as a lasting source of pride to us russians!
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

vladimir_putin wrote: ↑
Tue May 17, 2022 7:22 pm
Tue May 17, 2022 3:48 am
It looks like the story of the battle for Mariupol is over.
No one else will spoil Zelensky's image with their videos from the factory.
True, komrat mr mix. Meanwhile, the carcas-littered ruins of what was once mariupol will stand as a lasting source of pride to us russians!
this is one thing i'm really happy for the Russians. they have no other sources of pride. this will be a big deal for them.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

BREAKING: WW3 HAS STARTED.
NATO AH-64 Apache already in Ukraine denazifying naZi tanks.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

According Russian propaganda : In Russia, places for captured soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are running out. In the future, surrender will be only by appointment or for a separate payment for accommodation.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Waiting (and wishing) for this thread to just die already.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Tue May 24, 2022 7:27 pm
According Russian propaganda : In Russia, places for captured soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are running out. In the future, surrender will be only by appointment or for a separate payment for accommodation.
Yes, my friend from belgorod People Republic phoned me recently and said that they provided better environment for naZi aZoV memembers than ruSSians provide for their slaves (army soldier or tank suicider).

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Tue May 24, 2022 7:27 pm
Yes this is true, jails are so full of people who protested against the war there is no more room for soldier who refuse to shell residential area.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

FuryoftheStars wrote: ↑
Tue May 24, 2022 7:49 pm
djmix is paid to keep it alive it would seem

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Wed May 25, 2022 12:15 am
To be fair in this case, it was on it's way of dying, then someone else posted today before djmixxx. That may have revived it to their attention.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

https://www.firstpost.com/tech/science/ ... 10381.html

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/india-warns ... -1.1762423

https://theextinctionchronicles.wordpre ... heat-wave/

the issues faced by the world are pretty bad right now. even without that fuckin moron Putin threatening it.. looks like it's pretty much done for anyway.

and all the west wants to talk about is who they're going to get their natural gas from :shock:

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

ptx0 wrote: ↑
Wed May 25, 2022 2:30 am
and all the west wants to talk about is who they're going to get their natural gas from :shock:
Well, it's an election year, and a good portion of the US would rather close itself off behind a wall and forget about the rest of the world, as if that would fix all of their problems....

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Wed May 25, 2022 2:58 am
Well, it's an election year, and a good portion of the US would rather close itself off behind a wall and forget about the rest of the world, as if that would fix all of their problems....
unfortunately the whole world is interconnected, if the breadbaskets of the world can no longer produce food, that is a problem for all of us

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

https://www.firstpost.com/tech/science/ ... 10381.html

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/india-warns ... -1.1762423

https://theextinctionchronicles.wordpre ... heat-wave/

the issues faced by the world are pretty bad right now. even without that fuckin moron Putin threatening it.. looks like it's pretty much done for anyway.

Agreed, completely off topic but a video of summary of current fuck-fuck.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Wed May 25, 2022 1:43 am
Wed May 25, 2022 12:15 am
To be fair in this case, it was on it's way of dying, then someone else posted today before djmixxx. That may have revived it to their attention.
Maybe it was on its way of dying, maybe not, someone did post on this topic, because the war is still happening :(, people are still dying, it's been 3 month exactly yesterday.

The consequences are just slowly unfolding on the rest of the world even if the war was to stop today there would still be some.

I wish the thread would die because it would be history already, because the agression had stopped, because peace is here again and people can focus on not dying instead of killing each other, which as metionned by ptx0 is becoming increasingly difficult increasingly fast for most of world.

The world food supply is threaten, before the pandemic UN estimated 135 million people worldwide were suffering from hunger to the point they risk dying from it each year, today the estimates have more than doubled to more than 270 millions humans that's 3,5% of the world population that risk dying for lack of food. And there are very direct and strong correlation with the war launched by Russia onto Ukraine.

https://www.wfp.org/hunger-catastrophe
https://www.voanews.com/a/world-faces-l ... 57038.html

The general temperature on earth have risen since the 1930's, the frequency at which record heat are established has never been has high in absolute and when compared to the frequency at which cold record are observed. This seems to impact directly the peak heat in heatwaves, and also their frequency. When those heatwaves hit an area that produce food the expected yield drops because the harvest are damaged, or lost when it triggers a fire. The world has become increasingly more populated and densily humanized, be it agricultural land, or urbananization, or reliance on river and rain for drinking, watering crop, producing electricity. Factorio players should knows that when a river is too hot or when there is not enough water you can't properly cool the nuclear plant, you can't use coal to produce electricity. The % of land used by humans has increased making those heatwaves more likely to cause devastation and unfolding devastation much worse.

https://watchers.news/2022/05/16/worst- ... d-somalia/
https://usatoday.com/story/news/world/2 ... 895396002/

Wed May 25, 2022 3:33 am
unfortunately the whole world is interconnected, if the breadbaskets of the world can no longer produce food, that is a problem for all of us
unfortunately or not i don't know, maybe that's an opportunity to get together to work on humans problems as a whole, i'm not pleased to consider the alternative of taking it as an opportunity, and the challenges are so huge every single bit is welcome to me :)

Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:47 pm
Hey world leaders, would you please be kind enough to stop sending your subjects to kill each other and instead get something done about the climate ? Or something like agreeing on a plan for the next time there is something like COVID ? Maybe something like working together for sharing space like people do in a familly ? What about collecting plastic in ocean ?

That would be a better way to stay in history than in a top 10 list of brutal warlord. Thank you.
I said that earlier because of the sentence in the FFF post :
You can help too, even if it is just with your voice. World leaders are listening: every voice counts.
I'm also having an opinion on who purposedly and repeatdly tried to derail the topic into a negative spiral of hatred and lies.
enterisys wrote: ↑
Wed May 25, 2022 8:54 am
Agreed, completely off topic but a video of summary of current fuck-fuck.
good video imo

i'm not sure it's off topic, things are interconnected, a war launched by an old man here and millions of people are brought on the verge of famine somewhere else, The EU says it's part of the strategy for the attacker, to threaten chaos to receive concessions, like blackmail or taking hostage, cutting gas for some, blockading grain export or even outright stealing it :

https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/e ... od-crisis/

The video linked earlier clearly give some hints as to why those government didn't need an excuse for being slow and unresponsive to climate emergency, it's still to be shown if the war in Ukraine will make the EU accelerate toward less carbon, or delay the transition.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Komrade mix would think his russian T62 (not even T64) echelon is for 9th May victory parade, but it's almost June.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Something is similar to how everyone is waiting for the default of Russia, since it will not be able to pay its debts. The ability to pay for which the United States has banned. Russia wants to pay, but those to whom it should pay do not want to receive money, a good way to cause a default.

Or the noise around paying for gas in rubles. Why did all countries keep silent about the fact that when they pay in euros, this money is immediately blocked on the accounts of European banks and Russia does not receive anything. I don't understand how this differs from theft.

And the grain situation. It is Russia that has blocked grain trade or grain trade has been blocked for Russia. Not only Ukraine supplies grain.

Well, grain in Ukraine. What are the forecasts for the harvest this year, when there are big problems with fuel for farmers in Ukraine, caused by Russia's "special operation". Now the non-replaceable leader of Ukraine will sell grain, and what should Ukrainians do with empty grain storage at the end of the year.

It is clear that if Russia had not invaded Ukraine, this would not have happened. But Russia invaded Ukraine and that's a fact. The question is what Western politicians are doing to ease the situation for the rest of the world.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Wed May 25, 2022 1:09 pm
Something is similar to how everyone is waiting for the default of Russia, since it will not be able to pay its debts. The ability to pay for which the United States has banned. Russia wants to pay, but those to whom it should pay do not want to receive money, a good way to cause a default.

Or the noise around paying for gas in rubles. Why did all countries keep silent about the fact that when they pay in euros, this money is immediately blocked on the accounts of European banks and Russia does not receive anything. I don't understand how this differs from theft.

And the grain situation. It is Russia that has blocked grain trade or grain trade has been blocked for Russia. Not only Ukraine supplies grain.

Well, grain in Ukraine. What are the forecasts for the harvest this year, when there are big problems with fuel for farmers in Ukraine, caused by Russia's "special operation". Now the non-replaceable leader of Ukraine will sell grain, and what should Ukrainians do with empty grain storage at the end of the year.

It is clear that if Russia had not invaded Ukraine, this would not have happened. But Russia invaded Ukraine and that's a fact. The question is what Western politicians are doing to ease the situation for the rest of the world.
Kinda late to cry, should have planned better on 22nd of Feb instead of blaming "global West" for all misfortunes.
I really REALLY dont understand how such prominent leader/one and only/future of humanity ZZ putin had made such a mistake.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Who's too late to cry? West? Was it necessary to force Ukraine to comply with the Minsk agreements? Few people cry in Russia. They have plenty of food, land and resources. The main problem in Russia is the overpriced ruble. Imports from Russia become unprofitable.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Wed May 25, 2022 10:12 am
Completely not the point, but I’m not interested in starting the conversation again.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Wed May 25, 2022 1:30 pm
Who's too late to cry? West? Was it necessary to force Ukraine to comply with the Minsk agreements? Few people cry in Russia. They have plenty of food, land and resources. The main problem in Russia is the overpriced ruble. Imports from Russia become unprofitable.
I mean talking about all people of russia is a bold move even for me, but I know at least 1 russian crying on this forum.
Speaking of ruble experts. What exactly happened (economic events only obviously) that made rubble "rise in price"?

Return to β€œNews”