We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

FuryoftheStars wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:36 am
However, it does not give Russia permission to do the same.
If true, the Russia should be held accountable. But how objective is the investigation when one of the initiators of the investigation threatens the investigators.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

How does that relate to the increase of steel price ? why not continue your complain about how steel price increase is making you angry ? You said earlier in this thread that the sanctions were useless because it would be easy for you to ask your supplier to just ship the pieces from Russia to Latvia using Chinese middle man. I am interested into the story of why you posted a copy paste of your steel supplier complaining about the price increase. It seem like you contradict yourself again, but maybe you just have changed your mind because you received updated information.

In my opinion you made a random copy paste and realized it made no sense, then made another copy paste on another topic to avoid discussion on the previous point because it would have been embarrassing for you to explain your reasonning.

And also how does one person threatening the investigator makes the investigation un-objective ? Even if it's a completly different topic you seem to have switched to in order to avoid the previous one that you started yourself. It's a bit weird, can you explain with your word how what happened in 2005 is going to affect a potential investigation for the war crime commited in Ukraine by the russian armed forces in 2022 ?

There are plenty of convicted felon that threaten the judge who sentenced them, does that mean the judge are biaised and you cannot rule justice because one person has threatened you ?

No, of course not, because those are based on facts, it's just some kind of mirror mirror argument, "you're not better" say djmixxx, not knowing if he is supposed to target at the EU not giving (enough) money, or the USA for they past warcrime. None of which excuses whatsoever the ongoing invasion attempt launched by the russian federation on ukraine.

doryjoge
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by doryjoge »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:16 pm
PacifyerGrey wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:07 pm
I’ve got one key word for today.
Bucha.
This will never be forgotten. Those guilty will be found and executed. And russia will not wash away it’s sins.
No worry, for a few more months they will find victims among the civilians of the Bucha, who were so stupid that they collaborated with the Russian troops.

Ukrainian Nazis have a very short conversation with traitors, and it is very convenient to blame Russia.:

Volodymyr Struk

On 2 March 2022 Struk was kidnapped from his home and later found dead of a gunshot to the heart. This has been reported as a response to his pro-Russia separatist activities during the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine.

In response Anton Gerashchenko, an adviser to the Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs, wrote in a post on Telegram "There is one less traitor in Ukraine. The mayor of Kremenna in Luhansk region, former deputy of Luhansk parliament was found killed".

Denis Kireev

One of the negotiators from the Ukrainian side, Denis Kireev, was killed during detention by SBU officers.

According to Ukrainian media sources, the murder of Denis Kireev took place near the building of the Pechersk Court in Kyiv.

Kireev is a banking expert, worked with Citibank, Credit Lyonnais, ING, Rabobank. He worked in Ukrainian banks - Oschadbank and Ukreximbank, managed two investment funds. In Ukraine, he was suspected of treason.
What Ukrainian Nazis are you talking about? Are you dumb?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:04 am
How does that relate to the increase of steel price ? why not continue your complain about how steel price increase is making you angry ? You said earlier in this thread that the sanctions were useless because it would be easy for you to ask your supplier to just ship the pieces from Russia to Latvia using Chinese middle man. I am interested into the story of why you posted a copy paste of your steel supplier complaining about the price increase. It seem like you contradict yourself again, but maybe you just have changed your mind because you received updated information.
What makes you think it makes me angry? I do not care. My company's products have a fixed percentage of profits. And we will raise prices and people will pay them. And if I don't have enough money, I'll raise the prices even more. And if someone has questions why prices have risen, I will give the phone number of politicians.
But in the next election, I will vote for politicians who think about my country, and not how to curry favor with the United States and will helps Ukraine with humanitarian aid, not weapons.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

doryjoge wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:35 am
Maybe about those that the entire Western press wrote about until 2022 and then abruptly forgot?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:59 am
How does this relate to the fact that the US threatens the staff of the International Criminal Court if they investigate US crimes?
Hmm US threatens if they investigate insurgents killing civilians. Something doesnt add up. Oh wait, taliban is a recognizable force to be represented in ICC, right?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:19 am
doryjoge wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:35 am
Maybe about those that the entire Western press wrote about until 2022 and then abruptly forgot?
They did not. It just became much more apparent when he moved to his bunker to kill himself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin

The Chilling Similarity Between Russia's Attack On Ukraine And When Hitler Invaded Poland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZZFHgHzkdk

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

djmix is this your son? Please come pick him up hes lost on trainings.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:53 am
Hmm US threatens if they investigate insurgents killing civilians. Something doesnt add up. Oh wait, taliban is a recognizable force to be represented in ICC, right?
Thanks to the website Wikileaks.org, shocking footage became available to the public. 2007, one of the districts of Baghdad. On the street of the city a group of people of eight people. The voices of the Apache helicopter pilots are heard, from which the video is being filmed. Pilots are talking to ground services. In a moment they will open fire on unarmed people.

The fact that these are Reuters reporters will become known later. At the same time, the US military mistook the journalists for militants, their photo and video cameras for machine guns.

And here are the following shots: a minibus drives up to the scene of the tragedy. People run out of it and begin to pick up the wounded. They also opened fire on the car. Such errors in warfare are often referred to as PERMISSIBLE ERROR.
You guessed it: pilots from the united states of the Taliban on Apache helicopters

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:51 pm
Do not worry, the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine who are fighting now on the side of the LNR and the DNR will figure it out

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:50 am
Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:36 am
However, it does not give Russia permission to do the same.
If true, the Russia should be held accountable. But how objective is the investigation when one of the initiators of the investigation threatens the investigators.
So, what... all the reporters, eye-witnesses, and other people on the ground witnessing and looking directly into all of this, all of the evidence and proof being gathered is just all a US government conspiracy? Oh, how deep that rabbit hole you're in must go....

Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:55 pm
Thanks to the website Wikileaks.org, shocking footage became available to the public. 2007, one of the districts of Baghdad. On the street of the city a group of people of eight people. The voices of the Apache helicopter pilots are heard, from which the video is being filmed. Pilots are talking to ground services. In a moment they will open fire on unarmed people.

The fact that these are Reuters reporters will become known later. At the same time, the US military mistook the journalists for militants, their photo and video cameras for machine guns.

And here are the following shots: a minibus drives up to the scene of the tragedy. People run out of it and begin to pick up the wounded. They also opened fire on the car. Such errors in warfare are often referred to as PERMISSIBLE ERROR.
You guessed it: pilots from the united states of the Taliban on Apache helicopters
It is very unfortunate, but stuff like this happens. It's still classified as a mistake. Though someone should still be held accountable, it should be the person giving the shoot orders or whoever told that person that those were insurgents. But that's still different than entire towns and cities having their civilian population bombed to death, or dragged out and executed if they're below a certain age. That's more than a mistake.

Edit:
Ah, and it was done by Trump and his administration, even. Forgive me, but that explains it. That man is a walking war crime.... :P
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

First google result

The number of civilians killed in conflict in Afghanistan rose by 15 per cent in the first six months of this year, the United Nations mission in the country said today, releasing figures that showed 1,462 non-combatants died, with insurgents responsible for 80 per cent of the killings.

Oh yes on russian military telegram it is Ukrainians killing their own civilians.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:57 pm
Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:51 pm
Do not worry, the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine who are fighting now on the side of the LNR and the DNR will figure it out
Tell me your dealer contacts I want to try some too.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:17 am
Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:04 am
What makes you think it makes me angry? I do not care. My company's products have a fixed percentage of profits. And we will raise prices and people will pay them. And if I don't have enough money, I'll raise the prices even more. And if someone has questions why prices have risen, I will give the phone number of politicians.
But in the next election, I will vote for politicians who think about my country, and not how to curry favor with the United States and will helps Ukraine with humanitarian aid, not weapons.
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:32 am
I will post information related to Ukraine. Maybe she's one-sided.
I try not to take information from official Russian sources.

All your objections: I manipulate opinion. Yes, even if so. I only stir what angered me.
I am not forbidding you to post anything. As long as you only blame me.
Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:21 pm
You can support Ukraine, you can not support Ukraine. But in reality, all the people of Europe will definitely pay for sanctions. But I don’t understand why I should pay for the death of Ukrainians.

What makes me think you are angry, is your own word, you said you were only posting here things that makes you angry.
An you did post about the increase of steel price. On the other hand you just said you do not care, so you switch version quite often like you have been doing on this thread. Eventually i don' care about your personnal preference of politician, i dont know why you think your political preferences are supposed to be repeatdly spammed on a thread about the war in Ukraine.

Do you pay for Ukrainians or do you increase prices and other people are then paying ? it's tough to understand from your contradictory statement.

Also i'm highly sceptical than voting for someone in your country will help reduce the steel price. You haven't explained why the rise is related to the events in Ukraine, and it would be interesting to hear your explanation on how politicians control the steel price increase when another country triggers a war.

That is only part of the question you decided to pick up and answer though. There is still no explanation for why you immediatly switch topic and talked about Afghanistan. The relation with the steel price is nowhere to be seen.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:25 pm

First google result

The number of civilians killed in conflict in Afghanistan rose by 15 per cent in the first six months of this year, the United Nations mission in the country said today, releasing figures that showed 1,462 non-combatants died, with insurgents responsible for 80 per cent of the killings.

Oh yes on russian military telegram it is Ukrainians killing their own civilians.
14-34 thousand civilians died (2001β€”2021) forget about these?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/steel
Long term fluctuation :
steelpricenotrelated.png
steelpricenotrelated.png (26.02 KiB) Viewed 1736 times
Medium term fluctuation :
steelpricestillnotrelated.png
steelpricestillnotrelated.png (21.43 KiB) Viewed 1736 times

BTW i remember the civilians dying in Afghanistan, it was pretty bad an yielded no results, that's why i'm vocal against war of agression such as the one that Russia launched on Ukraine. What is your point talking about that ? Why have you switched topic and ignore now the fake news you posted on steel prices.

Can you explain with your words how steel prices are driven up by the war ? It seem to me that it is bullshit. There are no visible consequences of the war on global steel prices. contrary to Wheat for example :

https://markets.businessinsider.com/com ... price?op=1

Where it's public knowledge that war had a tremendous impact on the price, it is visible on the graph.
wheatpriceISimpacted.png
wheatpriceISimpacted.png (32.18 KiB) Viewed 1729 times
Last edited by mmmPI on Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:07 pm

First google result

Yes it is as important to know casualties as well as 80% of those were killed not by US Apaches but by taliban Apaches.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:07 pm

First google result

To put that in perspective with the 1462 in six months figure from enterisys, that's 700-1700 per year. However, I have not fact checked your numbers or looked into how many of those can be attributed to the US.

But again, the US's actions in Afghanistan are not an excuse for Russia's. And I fail to see how an ICC investigation on Russia's actions are tainted by a past US president and his administration making threats against the ICC when the ICC is an independent council that the US isn't even a member of.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:28 pm
https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/steel
Long term fluctuation :
steelpricenotrelated.png
Medium term fluctuation :
steelpricestillnotrelated.png

these are the prices I see in the price list of my supplier:

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/european-st ... -1.1740592

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:43 pm
But again, the US's actions in Afghanistan are not an excuse for Russia's. And I fail to see how an ICC investigation on Russia's actions are tainted by a past US president and his administration making threats against the ICC when the ICC is an independent council that the US isn't even a member of.

The fact that the United States has shown that it can affect the work ICC threatening its employees with sanctions. Can we still hope for an independent investigation?

Return to β€œNews”