We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:08 pm
Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:58 pm
Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:13 pm
Dont believe this shit that russians are against war. The same 80% that support putin support crazy shit like this interview.
When there is nothing to say, but you need to make a smart look.
Youre god damn right there is nothing to say. Video explains it better than I do.
You need to talk to your curator, otherwise you are not ready to explain why your president is lying.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:31 pm
Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:26 pm
The war will end, but what you wrote will remain..
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
:?: Error, missing basic consistency to engage discussion.

Just a friendly reminder on who is the paid troll that need to receive lesson on consistency.

400+ post, and the dude still doesn't know if he is allowed to say there is a war or not ...

All on the same topic... Djmixxx c'mon

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

ok another one :
mmmPI wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:41 pm

Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:33 am
I didn't support aggression then and I don't support it now. (but it doesn’t matter to you either, since you can’t humanize me, because I’m a bot)
Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:28 pm
Let's see what happens when they clean up Mariupol and go to smash the Ukrainian troops in Dombas.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:20 pm
Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:08 pm
Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:58 pm
Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:13 pm
Dont believe this shit that russians are against war. The same 80% that support putin support crazy shit like this interview.
When there is nothing to say, but you need to make a smart look.
Youre god damn right there is nothing to say. Video explains it better than I do.
You need to talk to your curator, otherwise you are not ready to explain why your president is lying.
Its not up for me to explain your baseless claims.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

410 civilian bodies found in Kyiv region retaken from Russia, Ukraine prosecutor says
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1510650471177990144

Special genocide operation.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Since the topic is about supporting the Ukrainian people, I will post a link to a short video about the fate of volunteers who help Ukrainians in Mariupol. Volunteers in a car with Polish numbers fired at in Mariupol. They drove too close to the line of fire.

https://t.me/bolshiepushki/769

Raze1991
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Raze1991 »

I'll just leave it here.

All you need to know about The Red Cross
And a responses to Arnold Schwarzenegger

Enjoy the truth.
I love you all.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:00 pm
Since the topic is about supporting the Ukrainian people, I will post a link to a short video about the fate of volunteers who help Ukrainians in Mariupol. Volunteers in a car with Polish numbers fired at in Mariupol. They drove too close to the line of fire.
Oh yes russian military TV already confirmed Poland and Baltic states are next. Seeing the atrocities in Bucha I can only imagine quality of russian war in Mariupol.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Raze1991 wrote: ↑
I'll just leave it here.

Enjoy the truth.
Since when random "youtube troll" opinions are considered as truth?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

The National Police of Ukraine officially announced the start of the cleansing of Bucha from "saboteurs and accomplices" of the Russian Federation.

but I can't find a source in Ukraine

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:18 pm
Oh yes russian military TV already confirmed Poland and Baltic states are next. Seeing the atrocities in Bucha I can only imagine quality of russian war in Mariupol.
About Poland and Baltic wet dreams of a Ukrainian president, "true" like everything he says

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:19 pm
Raze1991 wrote: ↑
I'll just leave it here.

Enjoy the truth.
Since when random "youtube troll" opinions are considered as truth?
I don't know why people keep posting videos of this person and say it's the truth, that's like the 7th time i hear the same thing and no matter how many time this particular person repeat the same thing that doesn't make it true or more than this one person saying the same thing, even if he takes 25 videos for that. I saw him in a djmixx vid where he called for murder of human beings. That makes it a war apologist for me. big no no. That's therefore not enjoyable on top of not being "the truth".

It's been left there many times and i don't think it is appropriate in a thread that's called "we support ukraine", youtube is owned by google which is censored in russia for promoting hate speech, in case you didn't know.

Also this is not the personnal forum of Arnold schwarzenegger, there is very little likelyhood that he will come to watch your responses, which also makes me wonder why you post them in here ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

As for Mariupol, Azov professionals are really fighting there. But it seems to me without a chance, since there are Chechens and troops of the DPR and LPR. Chechens just like to fight, but the troops of the LPR DPR have a strong motivation against Azov and the Armed Forces of Ukraine for 8 years. Russian troops are much less motivated

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Oh another random copy paste from djmixxx
Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:16 am
If you don't like what you're reading, answer with evidence or keep silent.
Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:24 pm
The National Police of Ukraine officially announced the start of the cleansing of Bucha from "saboteurs and accomplices" of the Russian Federation.

but I can't find a source in Ukraine
You are paid when someone quote you no ? Are you going to try and reach the 500 post on this thread ? with those little sentence that you keep posting sometimes 2 or 3 at a time since you registered ?

Why don't you answer ? Your posts are public it's easy for anyone logged in to click on your profile and realize all your post are on this thread, you lied, insulted the people who are living the war, removed some post where you put some call to murder, you pretend many things and their opposite within only a few days.

I think this is suspicious

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:36 pm
As for Mariupol, Azov professionals are really fighting there. But it seems to me without a chance, since there are Chechens and troops of the DPR and LPR. Chechens just like to fight, but the troops of the LPR DPR have a strong motivation against Azov and the Armed Forces of Ukraine for 8 years. Russian troops are much less motivated
But chechens and ldpr are official russian military.
So you saying whole russian military was choking for 2 months in Mariupol so that all they could accomplish was killing innocent civilians and bombing hospitals?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:45 pm
[quote=Djmixxx post_id=565463
But chechens and ldpr are official russian military.
So you saying whole russian military was choking for 2 months in Mariupol so that all they could accomplish was killing innocent civilians and bombing hospitals?
While you were sleeping, two republics broke away in your country, congratulations. And they had their armies.
I also thought that there was one big Russian army, the reality turned out to be more complicated.
Chechens are Kadyrov's personal army. She is not subordinate to the Russian army. She works next to her, as the Armed Forces of Ukraine work with foreign mercenaries.

And the participation of the armies of the LPR and the DPR is the most natural civil war within the same country. when Ukrainians fight Ukrainians. It is stupid to say that this is the Russian army, since the citizens of Ukraine are in the army of the LPR and the DPR. And all its weapons are either Russian help ( like help for Ukraine from EU and USA) or trophies from the Armed Forces of Ukraine

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:12 pm
While you were sleeping, two republics broke away in your country, congratulations. And they had their armies.
I also thought that there was one big Russian army, the reality turned out to be more complicated.
Chechens are Kadyrov's personal army. She is not subordinate to the Russian army. She works next to her, as the Armed Forces of Ukraine work with foreign mercenaries.

And the participation of the armies of the LPR and the DPR is the most natural civil war within the same country. when Ukrainians fight Ukrainians. It is stupid to say that this is the Russian army, since the citizens of Ukraine are in the army of the LPR and the DPR. And all its weapons are either Russian help ( like help for Ukraine from EU and USA) or trophies from the Armed Forces of Ukraine
I personally dont know, but the experts sure disagree with you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas
You can troll whatever you want, but if something has russian passport, swears in russian, holds russian AK, drives russian tank, earns rubles, watches russian military TV, follows putin orders... then it surely is russian military.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:19 pm

I personally dont know, but the experts sure disagree with you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas
You can troll whatever you want, but if something has russian passport, swears in russian, holds russian AK, drives russian tank, earns rubles, watches russian military TV, follows putin orders... then it surely is russian military.
You can troll whatever you want, but if something has USA passport, swears in English, holds russian AK, drives Ukrainian tank, earns euros, watches usa military TV, follows Zelinsky orders... then it surely is Ukrainian military and definitely not a mercenary. :lol:
Do you think volunteer mercenaries only go to the side of the Armed Forces of Ukraine?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:26 pm
You can troll whatever you want, but if something has USA passport, swears in English, holds russian AK, drives Ukrainian tank, earns euros, watches usa military TV, follows Zelinsky orders... then it surely is Ukrainian military and definitely not a mercenary. :lol:
NATO already in Ukraine, I see. Came to protect bio-laboratories with modified pigeons?
So thats why russia doing "tactical retreat", leaving all weaponry behind and killing rest of hostages.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Right, because Chechnya is a break away republic, that has its own army is that what you mean ? Chechnya isn't part of Russia, it's like a foreign country ?
The minister Serguei Choigu recognized the presence of Russian military in ukraine, are you saying that the official statement is stupid ? They also received military honor and were buried in military graveyard in Russia and not in Dombass, when their body in zinc coffin were brought back to the place where they used to live.

Return to β€œNews”