We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

gGeorg wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:30 pm
enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:22 pm
gGeorg wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:13 pm
I guess we already find it.
https://youtu.be/X1b-RKDHZOo?t=1052
Two eye witness of Mariupol says - Ukraina army shoot civilians who try leave Mariupol city. Azov group place their equipment into our houses and garden and used us as human shields.
It is even funny how russian propaganda confirms its own war crimes
I know your cognitive limits are belowaverage. Listen carefulty now :
she speaks about UKRAINA army assault on civilans.
she is saved in RUSSIA refugee camp. Camp made, paid by Russia. Those tents, food, ... all supplied by Russia.
Dont worry about my level, worry about your video clearly stating that they were witnessing a war crime of russian army bombing yet another hospital in Mariupol. Finito.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
“If there is military equipment there and [the Russians] are saying we are launching at this military equipment, it undermines an assertion that they are attacking intentionally civilian objects and civilians,” said Richard Weir, a researcher in Human Rights Watch’s crisis and conflict division, who is working in Ukraine.

The Ukrainian military has “a responsibility under international law” to remove their forces and equipment from civilian-populated areas, and if that is not possible, to move civilians out of those areas, Weir said.

“If they don’t do that, that is a violation of the laws of war,” he added. “Because what they are doing is they are putting civilians at risk. Because all that military equipment are legitimate targets.”
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:38 pm
enterisys wrote:
“If there is military equipment there and [the Russians] are saying we are launching at this military equipment, it undermines an assertion that they are attacking intentionally civilian objects and civilians,” said Richard Weir, a researcher in Human Rights Watch’s crisis and conflict division, who is working in Ukraine.

The Ukrainian military has “a responsibility under international law” to remove their forces and equipment from civilian-populated areas, and if that is not possible, to move civilians out of those areas, Weir said.

“If they don’t do that, that is a violation of the laws of war,” he added. “Because what they are doing is they are putting civilians at risk. Because all that military equipment are legitimate targets.”
Sorry I was wrong, the person on the interview clearly mentions "military equipment" as 50-60 people in a hospital basement. You opened my eyes.
She also mentioned that over 1 month she saw UA military only twice.
Last edited by enterisys on Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

The clown Djmixxx is not at his first inconsistencies remember this one :
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:37 am
I will open a secret, 90% (and me too) here on the forum do not care about history.
Do not care only for Russian propaganda, which explains one of the reasons for the attack in this way.
But then also djmixxxx

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:10 am
https://kyivindependent.com/national/ze ... onference/

Since 2014, Ukraine has tried three times to convene consultations with the guarantor states of the Budapest Memorandum. Three times without success. Today Ukraine will do it for the fourth time. I, as President, will do this for the first time. But both Ukraine and I are doing this for the last time. I am initiating consultations in the framework of the Budapest Memorandum. The Minister of Foreign Affairs was commissioned to convene them. If they do not happen again or their results do not guarantee security for our country, Ukraine will have every right to believe that the Budapest Memorandum is not working and all the package decisions of 1994 are in doubt.

The Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances comprises three identical political agreements signed at the OSCE conference in Budapest, Hungary on 5 December 1994 to provide security assurances by its signatories relating to the accession of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT)

Until Ukraine gave up its nuclear weapons, it had the world's third-largest nuclear weapons stockpile, of which Ukraine had physical but no operational control. (Translation: In Ukraine, nuclear weapons remained at the bases after the collapse of the USSR) Russia controlled the codes needed to operate the nuclear weapons through electronic Permissive Action Links and the Russian command and control system, although this could not be sufficient guarantee against Ukrainian access. Formally, these weapons were controlled by the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Belarus, which only had mobile missile launchers, and Kazakhstan quite quickly chose to return the nuclear warheads and missiles to Russia. Ukraine went through a period of internal debate on their approach.(Decided, return or not the Soviet warheads to the owner?)

In short, this is definitely SCAM. But legally literate.

all information from WIKI (and they are different in their content)

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D1 ... 1%83%D0%BC

and

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_ ... Assurances

Interesting way not to care about history isn't it ?
How consistent is it to claim nobody care about history yet take some time to "INFORM" us from copy paste randomly found on telegram x)
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:33 am
I didn't support aggression then and I don't support it now. (but it doesn’t matter to you either, since you can’t humanize me, because I’m a bot)
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:28 pm
Let's see what happens when they clean up Mariupol and go to smash the Ukrainian troops in Dombas.
ESCALADING QUICKLY ?
I think you are not being humanized because you act like a piece of trash and therefore some people will treat you as such

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:33 pm
gGeorg wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:27 pm
Another real video of great Ukrainian army and honest Azov.

Be aware, pictures or real torture, mutilation and death are ahead.
https://rumble.com/vysmnu-ukraines-asov ... e-leg.html

About 12 russian captured soldiers, shot in the knee, suffocated by a plastic bag and interrogated.
Knee is destroyed for ever, some legs are dismembered by the damage, one solider die on camera.
We can assume non of these soldiers survives the torture process.
And where it says it's Azov in the first place except from the video title?
As far I can see all soldiers are not wearing any distinctive marks?
How russia tv get a hold on the video to post it first? No backstory really, just posting random video? Seems sus.

Here my friend, you could notice blue band on right hands of soldiers who process torture right ?
you could notice that soldier who are on the floor tortured speaks clean russian right ?
well maby you dont noticed, We know your limits, right ?
So here is an Official talkinghead, advisor of Mr. Zelensky comenting this video, admiting they are Azov.
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status ... 7675388938
Butt perhaps you know it better, right ?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

gGeorg wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:44 pm

Here my friend, you could notice blue band on right hands of soldiers who process torture right ?
you could notice that soldier who are on the floor tortured speaks clean russian right ?
So here is an Official talkinghead, advisor of Mr. Zelensky comenting this video, admiting they are Azov.
Anyone is free to add a blue band on his arm.

Many people speak russian in Ukraine, even Zelensky's main langage in public before he was elected was russian.

Can you show the actual video ? because all i see is a twitter post that doesn't mention the video and is just a general call to soldier to respect the Geneva convention.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

gGeorg wrote:
I'm not your friend, pal.
Yet they dont wear Ukrainian uniform/wear flag/any shevrons.
Everyone on the video speaks russian, my first guess its russian soldiers torturing deserters. Prove me wrong.
gGeorg wrote:
"Zelensky advisor has released a video reminding soldiers to adhere to the Geneva Convention"
Cant see something being admitted in the link. Another fake?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:47 pm
"Zelensky advisor has released a video reminding soldiers to adhere to the Geneva Convention"
you're right. soldiers with blue armbands and American weapons are, of course, Russians, and they are torturing deserters in Kharkov, has the Russians already captured it?
And at the same time looking for officers. Why Russian soldiers don’t know what a Russian deserters officer looks like?
It’s good that there are a lot of adequate people and such videos show the real face of Ukrainian Nazis.
Last edited by Djmixxx on Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:54 pm
you're right. soldiers with blue armbands and American weapons are, of course, Russians, and they are torturing deserters in Kharkov, has the Russians already captured it?
Yes American AKs. Straight from Afghanistan?
And no it looks more like Donetsk, Kharkiv is destroyed city right now.

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:47 pm
gGeorg wrote:
I'm not your friend, pal.
Yet they dont wear Ukrainian uniform/wear flag/any shevrons.
Everyone on the video speaks russian, my first guess its russian soldiers torturing deserters. Prove me wrong.
gGeorg wrote:
Ggeorg is looking for warcrimes in ukraine like his potatos depended on it

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:57 pm
The Ukrainians shot in the legs and filmed beaten to death soldiers on the western outskirts of the village of Malaya Rogan near Kharkov. The activists published the exact coordinates of the place where the shooting took place - 49.939247, 36.477169.

In addition, less than a day after the publication of the video, the performers were also identified - one of them turned out to be 28-year-old Sergey Velichko, known under the pseudonym "Chili".

He participated in hostilities as part of the Azov regiment , but his personality is known to many not for military successes - the leader of the Kharkov nationalists was in prison for racketeering, banditry, extortion and kidnapping, but was released from custody after the start of the special operation in Ukraine.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

tuhe wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:03 pm
Food is getting expensive in russia nowadays. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
enterisys wrote:
The Ukrainians shot in the legs and filmed beaten to death soldiers on the western outskirts of the village of Malaya Rogan near Kharkov. The activists published the exact coordinates of the place where the shooting took place - 49.939247, 36.477169.

In addition, less than a day after the publication of the video, the performers were also identified - one of them turned out to be 28-year-old Sergey Velichko, known under the pseudonym "Chili".

He participated in hostilities as part of the Azov regiment , but his personality is known to many not for military successes - the leader of the Kharkov nationalists was in prison for racketeering, banditry, extortion and kidnapping, but was released from custody after the start of the special operation in Ukraine.
Dude you copy paste from where this one ? because you did call it a war earlier
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:37 pm

I don’t believe that in 8 years it was impossible to peacefully resolve the issue with the Donetsk and Luhansk regions by Ukraina.

Over these 8 years, Ukraine only worsens the situation by starting a forced de-Russification of its Russian-speaking population. The concept of small nationalities was also removed from circulation.

I personally do not support war in any form. And I do not support the Soviet Union version 2, which is now being built in Russia. But I wouldn't want to just sit and wait in the land where I was born and raised.
Last edited by mmmPI on Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
enterisys wrote:

Link with proofs? Or another fake?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:04 pm
tuhe wrote:
Food is getting expensive in russia nowadays. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
Attacking civilians or journalist is a war crime. No need to search for much time.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Speaking to members of the media via a video call from Western Ukraine, Matilda Bogner, who heads the UN's Human Rights Monitoring Mission in Ukraine, said the detainments and enforced disappearances "seem to be a pattern that is occurring in areas that are occupied by the Russian Federation."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/un ... ar-AAVvbul

UN propaganda ?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Earlier this week, the World Health Organization condemned Russia for recently attacking Ukrainian health care facilities. The WHO claims that Russian forces have conducted 64 attacks on health care in Ukraine—or two to three attacks on health care per day since the invasion began in late February.

"Attacks on health care are a violation of international humanitarian law, but a disturbingly common tactic of war—they destroy critical infrastructure, but worse, they destroy hope," Dr. Jarno Habicht, a WHO representative in Ukraine, said in a statement. "They deprive already vulnerable people of care that is often the difference between life and death. Health care is not—and should never be—a target."
https://www.newsweek.com/russian-attack ... ys-1691603

WHO propaganda ?

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:30 pm
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... civilians/

And here is an interesting article, about the Ukrainian defense strategy can causes more civilian casualties. After all, cities cannot be defended from the outside of the city, it is necessary to defend them inside the city among the civilian population.

Ukrainian guys can calmly pull out any text from it, so I recommend reading it for yourself.
Your honor, I told him to give me his wallet but he refused, so I shot him and his wife and their 2 kids. Truly any reasonable person recognize he was at fault!

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:07 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
enterisys wrote:

Link with proofs? Or another fake?
Understandable silence.
Anyways here is my research but I still need your help:
Your map:
Can you help me identify where exactly could the following car be parked on the map above because clearly I am too dumb to find (tip - its between some 2 buildings).
You can use mspaint or your chalks freely.

Return to “News”