We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
dimmy
Inserter
Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by dimmy »

mmmPI wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:15 pm
...who launched ...
Wrong. The start was before. In 2014. Now is the end of the party.
Last edited by dimmy on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

dimmy wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:21 pm
mmmPI wrote:
...who launched ...
Wrong. The start was before. In 2014. Now is the end of the party.

About opinions. I have no any. Just look
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvfyBBnHABE

You tell that she is paid. But before? In 2011 and other years who paid her? It's her job to find the truth.
Thank you for your valuable opinion and the link to a ressource of your choice
Last edited by mmmPI on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dimmy
Inserter
Inserter

Post by dimmy »

mmmPI wrote:
There is nothing telling me this is any true. Which you probably realize yourself. Do you expect me to believe you ?
Soon, when it all overs, i'll invite you to look yourself, so you can listen to native's story here.
We all love this game, so why not? We already have some factorio party in Prague before.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

tuhe wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:07 pm
Yo DJMixxx, I found some nazis who operate in Donbas. Better bomb the nazi-country these nazis are coming from back to the stone age right?! You would be chill with B52's leveling the capital of the country these people are from no?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_National_Unity
The group was banned in Moscow in 1999 and Barkashov lost the control of the group by 2000 after which the group was defunct.

In what year was the azov banned in ukraine ?
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:19 pm
"characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy" -
Isn't this what President Zelinskiy did recently? And talked about it in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oifqp1bJp8Y
lol. And he also speaks Russian! Just Like Putin! whataboutthat? And Angela Merkel speaks German, just like Hitler! whataboutthat?

And so we transition to the next step in the endless cycle of arguments:
  • But what if I find some silly way to equate what Putin is doing to something somebody else is doing? Please let's discuss why this is wrong instead of the original topic.
  • What if I find a back-handed way to compare Ukrainians to fascists? I still feel this is a clever thing to do!
  • Here is a random video. I post these endlessly to exhaust everyone instead of having a point of my own.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

dimmy wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:24 pm
Soon, when it all overs, i'll invite you to look yourself, so you can listen to native's story here.
We all love this game, so why not? We already have some factorio party in Prague before.
I would come. I liked Prague. Such civilized Greece. Lots of old buildings, a complete lack of care for the disabled. I have never carried a stroller with a child up the stairs so much.
Last edited by Djmixxx on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

would you disarm a paramilitary group when your neighbour threaten to seize piece of your land by strengh ?

What happened is that avoz battaillon was included into regular army force so that they follow democraticly elected hierarchy like 2 years after the seizure of Crimea from memory after reading on the wikipedia page

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

dimmy wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:24 pm
mmmPI wrote:
There is nothing telling me this is any true. Which you probably realize yourself. Do you expect me to believe you ?
The initial comment still apply you didn't answer

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:26 pm
tuhe wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:07 pm
Yo DJMixxx, I found some nazis who operate in Donbas. Better bomb the nazi-country these nazis are coming from back to the stone age right?! You would be chill with B52's leveling the capital of the country these people are from no?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_National_Unity
The group was banned in Moscow in 1999 and Barkashov lost the control of the group by 2000 after which the group was defunct.

In what year was the azov banned in ukraine ?
So it would have been okay to Bomb Moscow in 1999 but not in 2000? I am just asking?

I don't claim Azov Batallion does not have nazis in it, in fact, I posted earlier it is estimated to 10-20%; you are the one developing an argument that if a country has nazis, even so few they don't have meaningful political influence, the country deserves to be bombed to the stone age.
Last edited by tuhe on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

tuhe wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:27 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
"characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy" -
Isn't this what President Zelinskiy did recently? And talked about it in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oifqp1bJp8Y
lol. And he also speaks Russian! Just Like Putin! whataboutthat? And Angela Merkel speaks German, just like Hitler! whataboutthat?
I also thought that it looked like Russia, I even began to dig on the Internet on this topic. But in fact the first two points are suitable, but in russia not so strong regimentation of society and the economy.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Hence the bombing of Ukraine

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:32 pm
tuhe wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:27 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
I also thought that it looked like Russia, I even began to dig on the Internet on this topic. But in fact the first two points are suitable, but in russia not so strong regimentation of society and the economy.
Since you are (perhaps?) still pretending to be laboring under the delusional belief that Ukraine is not engaged in a war and has not been invaded I understand why recent changes to Ukrainian civil society may appear puzzling. For instance, why is the army mobilizing? Why is Zelinsky talking to the UN? Why are the cities on fire? Why do the hospitals explode? Why is the press regulated in Ukraine? Who are the people shooting at the busses with Ukrainians, and why are they all going for a holiday in Poland?

To the rest of us this is what happens in a time of war: the country mobilizes every resource, the press becomes regulated, the normal political process stops, the state operates without a budget, etc. etc. It happened in my country when we got invaded by fascists, and if you can imagine for a second that Ukraine is invaded by fascists it will probably not be too hard to imagine this could happen in Ukraine as well.
Last edited by tuhe on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

tuhe wrote:
So it would have been okay to Bomb Moscow in 1999 but not in 2000? I am just asking?
If it's okay for you to bomb cities, then it doesn't matter when you do it.

The forum is very useful. I read about the events of 2014 in Maruipol. About the struggle between the east of Ukraine and the west. And about
about "unidentified militants". These are not my words, that's what the policeman from the video said.

I understood correctly: civilians in Maruipol welcome Ukrainian troops?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HfLNW-QQuM

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
The United States generally knows how to make problems out of the blue. (Creating of bin laden)

After leaving college in 1979, bin Laden went to Pakistan, joined Abdullah Azzam and used money and machinery from his own construction company to help the Mujahideen resistance in the Soviet–Afghan War.[98] He later told a journalist: "I felt outraged that an injustice had been committed against the people of Afghanistan."[99] From 1979 to 1992, the United States (as part of CIA activities in Afghanistan, specifically Operation Cyclone), Saudi Arabia, and China provided between $6–12 billion worth of financial aid and weapons to tens of thousands of mujahideen through Pakistan's
And you are generally known for changing subjects when your lie is debunked. Thanks again for confirming that you understand that Azov is not neonazi.
Djmixxx wrote:
Remind the results of the elections in Belarus? As the military says, so be it. And for those who do not agree: "Широка страна моя родная , много в ней лесов , полей и рек, где не найдется человек"
Changing subjects again... Thanks again for confirming that you understand that Azov is not neonazi.
Djmixxx wrote:
I think they themselves now regret that they got a tattoo.
I think you know what this photo means.
No enlighten me as the photo is clearly irrelevant to your video that confirms that Azov is not neonazi. Terrorists looking for young male nudes?
Djmixxx wrote:
enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:31 pm
4. Some US expert: "Are they neonazi? No. Do they have neonazi members? Yes."
does one interfere with the other?
No its just thnx to your video and that expert I even more believe that there are no neonazis in Azov.
Djmixxx wrote:
Changing subjects again... Thanks again for confirming that you understand that Azov is not neonazi.
He did not as he doesnt have powers to do so. Also calling a comedian elected by 70% of Ukrainians a dictator :D Now that';s straight the meme central.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:41 pm

The forum is very useful. I read about the events of 2014 in Maruipol. About the struggle between the east of Ukraine and the west. And about
about "unidentified militants". These are not my words, that's what the policeman from the video said.

Thnx for video of comparison of UA liberation(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HfLNW-QQuM) vs ru liberation (https://twitter.com/Hromadske/status/15 ... 9356291074)

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

tuhe wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:40 pm
Since you are (perhaps?) still pretending to be laboring under the delusional belief that Ukraine is not engaged in a war and has not been invaded I understand why recent changes to Ukrainian civil society may appear puzzling. For instance, why is the army mobilizing? Why is Zelinsky talking to the UN? Why are the cities on fire? Why do the hospitals explode? Why is the press regulated in Ukraine? Who are the people shooting at the busses with Ukrainians, and why are they all going for a holiday in Poland?

To the rest of us this is what happens in a time of war: the country mobilizes every resource, the press becomes regulated, the normal political process stops, the state operates without a budget, etc. etc. It happened in my country when we got invaded by fascists, and if you can imagine for a second that Ukraine is invaded by fascists it will probably not be too hard to imagine this could happen in Ukraine as well.
How I am understand , you didn't watch the video. There are some very interesting questions there.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

No the question are not interesting it's unrelated propaganda smoke screen like your 302 post on this forum on this single topic for which you registered

I mean maybe he's russian he doesn't know the person is famous in the USA
usebrain.jpg
usebrain.jpg (131.7 KiB) Viewed 2022 times
Cuz you know in the "free" world where everything is so expensive, you can use some of that russian money to make a good carreer on western media
Last edited by mmmPI on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

Djmixxx wrote:
tuhe wrote:

(argumentum-ad-youtube)

I agree. If it is okay to bomb cities, it is okay to bomb cities, is a tautology. A video on the subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh4JdZT ... Relaxation
I have read posts on the forum as well. Most of the time I just make a vague statement with little relation to the subject at hand. Here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N57TZyNmXr8

Did I understand correctly: Cats are not good at baking pizza?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEDxJJ2 ... teSoftware

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
He did not as he doesnt have powers to do so. Also calling a comedian elected by 70% of Ukrainians a dictator :D
I'm amazed how often you pass off your thoughts as mine.

Watch your hands:
1- I gave an excerpt from Wikipedia
2- asked: "isn't this what the President of Ukraine did now"

I expected two responses:
Yes, very similar to what he did.
No, he didn't.

You immediately said what you think yourself.

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:47 pm
tuhe wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:40 pm

How I am understand , you didn't watch the video. There are some very interesting questions there.
Argumentum-ad-youtube: If you don't watch the many hours of video I post, figure out which part is relevant, figure out what I meant by posting it, and post a response, I win!
Last edited by tuhe on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “News”