We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:20 pm
Exactly defensive. Are you trying to protect a guy who is a convicted war criminal by appealing to kids deaths like only Serbia kids died?
How double standarts look like :
NATO kills children in Serbia - Not an aggressor
Russia kills children in Ukraine - Aggressor
enterisys wrote:
only Serbia kids died?
so you justify NATO?
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

_Attila_ wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:02 am
So why are you guys still feeding the trolls? It is clear they are clueless and cannot be reasoned with.
One cannot know who is a troll before it is identified, it takes time to make sure the person is dishonnest and not just mis-informed. Once it's done i agree with you no more feeding should be done. But since not everyone would read the whole thread and could be willing to participate i think it's part of the process to identify who is dishonnest. Indication like the number of post could give the impression of a regular person while a click on a profile reveals a person registered and posted all its post on the same topic. But it doesn't show the person historic of lies, hate speech, inconsistencies, bad faith, unprooven claim, denial and so on that the previous poster is doing repeatdly.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:04 pm
enterisys wrote:
Exactly defensive. Are you trying to protect a guy who is a convicted war criminal by appealing to kids deaths like only Serbia kids died?
How double standarts look like :
NATO kills children in Serbia - Not an aggressor
Russia kills children in Ukraine - Aggressor
Double standards by djmix:
russia kills children in Ukraine - Not an aggressor
Ukraine not kills children in russia - Aggressor
Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:04 pm
enterisys wrote:
only Serbia kids died?
so you justify NATO?
Yes. And are you justifying convicted war criminals. See the difference?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:20 pm
russia kills children in Ukraine - Not an aggressor
Ukraine not kills children in russia - Aggressor
so it will be more accurate. These are your words, which you are trying to hang on me.
enterisys wrote:
Send this message to the parents of the murdered children, they will feel better.
Last edited by Djmixxx on Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys wrote:
Why do you argue with him he is not honnest, not informed, and not willing to do any of that ?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:30 pm
so it will be more accurate. These are your words, which you are trying to hang on me.
My word but your mind since you're too coward to accept truth.
Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:30 pm
Send this message to the parents of the murdered children, they will feel better.
Yeah I'm sure these parents are okay that he's a convicted war criminal. Some of them want him dead but at least he was in jail for all the atrocities he commited.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:33 pm
My mind are my mind. No need to impose your vision of the world on him.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

see he is very dishonnest, when you look all his post are on this topic, in order to flood the forum with his opinion that is not even honnest and yet he claim he is not trying to spread his lies.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:38 pm
enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:33 pm
My mind are my mind. No need to impose your vision of the world on him.
So why try hide it and post russian military agendas?
Cmon start speaking truth, dw I wont report you to roskomnadzor.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:43 pm
Ok.
Will this truth suit? Or I need found another truth ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy910FG46C4

comments are also interesting to read

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

mmmPI wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:55 pm
It is because he didn't know which narrative to use when confronted with proof. He often started to say, there is the russian propaganda and the west propaganda , as a way t put it on the same level, then when confronted with brazilian media, Indian media, or Israeli or Aljazeera relating about the war, it's all about changing argument and going onto, they are nazi thing, and when confronted with lack of proof that they are more than 2% at the elections, it's all about saying NATO is responsible, and when saying why not they share responsability, why the escalation then ? , it goes back to saying that the russian in dombass where bombed and the war is then legitimate with some bioweapon bullshit when required, from which you can go back to the idea initally presented, it's impossible to know the truth because so many different version.

This is a whole bunch of non-sense because it's always going to another topic when one is debunked. The main tactic is to shift the focus of the discussion around those theme.
DJmixxx also posted several times youtube clips that call to murder the Ukrainian people.
I have a highlight of where the circular reasonning is at the current moment

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:07 pm
Ok.

Did you even watch it? What is your opinion on following topics:
1. Correlation of US bombings to Azov to put them in 1 video? Don't remember any Azov bombings in russia or elsewhere.
2. "They failed to win any seats in parliament", yet you believe Azov rules Ukraine.
3. Out of hundreds and hundreds Azov members pictured only 1 photo of 2 people with nazi reference, but from even that picture its unclear if they belong to Azov or regular military. So relevance of the picture is doubting. Also, the author claims there were lots of neonazi posters and tattoos, yet he didn't film them or what??? :D
4. Some US expert: "Are they neonazi? No. Do they have neonazi members? Yes."

So thanks again for confirming that Azov is nationalist ballion and not "Nazi".

Again, for your education:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
Take your time to stufy these materials well and any suuport you deem necessary since your lack of knowledge is truly disturbing.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

mmmPI wrote:
It is because he didn't know which narrative to use when confronted with proof. He often started to say, there is the russian propaganda and the west propaganda , as a way t put it on the same level, then when confronted with brazilian media, Indian media, or Israeli or Aljazeera relating about the war, it's all about changing argument and going onto, they are nazi thing, and when confronted with lack of proof that they are more than 2% at the elections, it's all about saying NATO is responsible, and when saying why not they share responsability, why the escalation then ? , it goes back to saying that the russian in dombass where bombed and the war is then legitimate with some bioweapon bullshit when required, from which you can go back to the idea initally presented, it's impossible to know the truth because so many different version.

This is a whole bunch of non-sense because it's always going to another topic when one is debunked. The main tactic is to shift the focus of the discussion around those theme.
DJmixxx also posted several times youtube clips that call to murder the Ukrainian people.
I mean no offense but it's been occuring like 12 times the same circular argument so at this point one should just label the argument with numbers like [1][2][3], and you just write numbers that you throw at each other with some slight variation in order which impact consistency but not the assertive tone.

none of which justify the ongoing current medieval siege tactic used to starve civilian cities in a war of agression that is during for 28th day having moved 3.5 million Ukrainian people out of their country and more than 10 million displaced from their home to another place in the country

dimmy
Inserter
Inserter

Post by dimmy »

mmmPI wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:35 pm
none of which justify the ongoing current medieval siege tactic used to starve civilian cities in a war of agression that is during for 28th day having moved 3.5 million Ukrainian people out of their country and more than 10 million displaced from their home to another place in the country
Stop discuss it, please.
You won't be able to hear one voice among the choir. The choir conductor won.
Last edited by dimmy on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

mmmPI wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:35 pm
mmmPI wrote:

I mean no offense but it's been occuring like 12 times the same circular argument so at this point one should just label the argument with numbers like [1][2][3], and you just write numbers that you throw at each other with some slight variation in order which impact consistency but not the assertive tone.

Well put. It is the same bullshit repeated again and again. It is both cynical and delusional; he sort of tries to justify the bombings and every time that fails, he falls back on a meta-argument about abstractions (what is objective media, how guilty is the west, etc.).

Meanwhile what remains of Mariupol: https://twitter.com/Hromadske/status/15 ... 9356291074

I am going to lol so hard if the invasion fails and the Russian economy crashes.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

dimmy wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:58 pm
My family and my dream was to move out to Europe from there for many many years (since 2000). And now we did it legally. Great thanks to mercenaries for the start of those provocations, so big brother ran out of patience.

I still have many friends in both sides.
All i tell here is:
1. Who is more - he is right.
2. If the brain has been listening to the same thing for 8 years, then it will resist information that is alien to it.

Stop discuss it, please.
What country is conductor? You know.
Its not about discussing with russian bot, its about pointing out fakes and preventing further contagion.

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:07 pm
enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:43 pm
Ok.

Yo DJMixxx, I found some nazis who operate in Donbas. Better bomb the nazi-country these nazis are coming from back to the stone age right?! You would be chill with B52's leveling the capital of the country these people are from no?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_National_Unity

dimmy
Inserter
Inserter

Post by dimmy »

There are a lot of them anywhere in the world :(
Last edited by dimmy on Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

dimmy wrote:
My family and my dream was to move out to Europe from there for many many years (since 2000). And now we did it legally. Great thanks to mercenaries for the start of those provocations, so big brother ran out of patience.
dimmy wrote:
I still have many friends in both sides.
There is nothing telling me this is any true. Which you probably realize yourself. Do you expect me to believe you ? One indiviual claim he works in a european company, one claim he has a friend from there, one claim it's the nephew of his cousin or whatever. Why claim things ? It can only be either a link to some articles or some personnal opinion on such forum. None of which can help establishing any kind of truth.

dimmy wrote:
All i tell here is:
1. Who is more - he is right.
What is the meaning of this sentence ? can you please rephrase ? "more what" ? who and who ?

That's your personnal opinion, that's the only thing one can share here but yours is not clear.

dimmy wrote:
2. If the brain has been listening to the same thing for 8 years, then it will resist information that is alien to it.
I agree but i think with the help of the internet you can read point of views from different countries and think for yourself about who consider who responsible for the tensions, for the escalation, there is a clear consensus that peace would have been better. The war is leading nowhere, many people die for no good reasons.

dimmy wrote:
Stop discuss it, please.
What country is conductor? You know.
What do you meand what country is conductor ? i think it is the russian federation who launched what their leader called a "special operation" where everyone else in the world call it a war, it is a tragedy for mankind in general, i think indifference is not an appropriate behavior when such tragedy happens one has to learn from them to avoid them repeating again.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:31 pm
1. Correlation of US bombings to Azov to put them in 1 video? Don't remember any Azov bombings in russia or elsewhere.
The United States generally knows how to make problems out of the blue. (Creating of bin laden)

After leaving college in 1979, bin Laden went to Pakistan, joined Abdullah Azzam and used money and machinery from his own construction company to help the Mujahideen resistance in the Soviet–Afghan War.[98] He later told a journalist: "I felt outraged that an injustice had been committed against the people of Afghanistan."[99] From 1979 to 1992, the United States (as part of CIA activities in Afghanistan, specifically Operation Cyclone), Saudi Arabia, and China provided between $6–12 billion worth of financial aid and weapons to tens of thousands of mujahideen through Pakistan's
enterisys wrote:
2. "They failed to win any seats in parliament", yet you believe Azov rules Ukraine.
Remind the results of the elections in Belarus? As the military says, so be it. And for those who do not agree: "Широка страна моя родная , много в ней лесов , полей и рек, где не найдется человек"
enterisys wrote:
3. Out of hundreds and hundreds Azov members pictured only 1 photo of 2 people with nazi reference, but from even that picture its unclear if they belong to Azov or regular military. So relevance of the picture is doubting. Also, the author claims there were lots of neonazi posters and tattoos, yet he didn't film them or what??? :D
I think they themselves now regret that they got a tattoo.
I think you know what this photo means.

enterisys wrote:
4. Some US expert: "Are they neonazi? No. Do they have neonazi members? Yes."
does one interfere with the other?
enterisys wrote:
So thanks again for confirming that Azov is nationalist ballion and not "Nazi".
You are welcom .
enterisys wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
"characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy" -
Isn't this what President Zelinskiy did recently? And talked about it in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oifqp1bJp8Y

Return to “News”