We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:25 am

out of roughly 34 M people on registered list, 13Β 541Β 530 voted for Zelensky , if you take just that even a 12years old would see it's more than 1/3 of "registered".
I can't imagine what a great president Poroshenko was, that so many Ukrainians had to change their votes from their candidates to Zelinsky just to prevent Poroshenko from becoming president again.

Well, the main thing is that now the country is ruled by a person who promised to end the Ukrainian crisis in the east of the country. And he will definitely do it. Perhaps not in the way his voters expected.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:06 pm

out of roughly 34 M people on registered list, 13Β 541Β 530 voted for Zelensky , if you take just that even a 12years old would see it's more than 1/3 of "registered".
I can't imagine what a great president Poroshenko was, that so many Ukrainians had to change their votes from their candidates to Zelinsky just to prevent Poroshenko from becoming president again.

Well, the main thing is that now the country is ruled by a person who promised to end the Ukrainian crisis in the east of the country. And he will definitely do it. Perhaps not in the way his voters expected.
How can 1 person end 2nd army in Ukraine? Is he superman? Maybe you can ask him to fly to famous bunker and 1v1 pitun?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:06 pm

You don't have to imagine, you can document, he was president, and then, someone else was elected, as it happens for most of the presidents as that's kind of the definition of the post of president, some rare president are forever and beyond elected to be eternal ruler of the infinite eternity of time you think ? cuz the same 12 yo could tell that it is bound to happen especially when the president is like 70 yo, there will be a point in time where the change will happen and everyone be there to witness it and remember it in history, this is true even for the great great power

I thought the main thing was that Russia is attempting to invade Ukraine using conscript soldier and mercenary alongside its regular army since the 24th of february.
In which the most recent event was the retreat from Kherson by the Russian army.

I don't think many voters expected that scenario when they voted in 2019 and they will have other election that will allow them to express if they vote for the same person again. I think that's part of the reason why they are fighting. I may be wrong though

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

lovewyrm wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:34 am
I cannot endorse Wube any longer and regret the massive support thread on Steam I created when Wube was under attack by that 'cancel mob'.
that's funny. so you're again being swayed by public opinion? do you have any values of your own?

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

FuryoftheStars wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:36 pm
But seriously, I don't get your point. This is how voting is going to work.
don't expect a Russian bot to understand how voting works. they don't have that there.

don't expect a Russian bot to have any point at all. their primary objective is to throw whatever sort of wrench into the works, wherever possible. it doesn't need to be a good argument. any argument will do.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

ptx0 wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:40 pm
FuryoftheStars wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:36 pm
But seriously, I don't get your point. This is how voting is going to work.
don't expect a Russian bot to have any point at all. their primary objective is to throw whatever sort of wrench into the works, wherever possible. it doesn't need to be a good argument. any argument will do.
How well you described the meaning of your post. Bravo.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:50 am

I thought the main thing was that Russia is attempting to invade Ukraine using conscript soldier and mercenary alongside its regular army since the 24th of february.
In which the most recent event was the retreat from Kherson by the Russian army.
I agree. And the main tragedy is that two fraternal peoples are destroying each other. They even have the same high level of corruption during the war.
I feel sorry for the Ukrainian people, because I do not believe in the victory of Ukraine. And the problem is not the soldiers, they fight bravely, and there are a lot of foreign mercenaries. The problem is that Ukraine, unlike Russia, does not fight with its own weapons. Weapons are supplied by other countries, and as soon as they stop supplying weapons for their own political reasons, the war will end. And Russia can produce its weapons for a very long time, maybe these weapons are bad and a small amount, but the Russian soldiers will have them unlike the Ukrainian solders.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:19 am
Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:50 am

I agree. And the main tragedy is that two fraternal peoples are destroying each other. They even have the same high level of corruption during the war.
I feel sorry for the Ukrainian people, because I do not believe in the victory of Ukraine. And the problem is not the soldiers, they fight bravely, and there are a lot of foreign mercenaries. The problem is that Ukraine, unlike Russia, does not fight with its own weapons. Weapons are supplied by other countries, and as soon as they stop supplying weapons for their own political reasons, the war will end. And Russia can produce its weapons for a very long time, maybe these weapons are bad and a small amount, but the Russian soldiers will have them unlike the Ukrainian solders.
That's quite a change of tone since you said that :
Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:52 pm
The US and Europe are selling weapons to Ukraine, Iran is selling weapons to Russia. Business, nothing personal.

I am not only for peace, but I am also for justice. if both sides wish to continue the conflict, then let them do so on equal terms.
You didn't feel so sorry for the Ukrainian that their agressor buy advanced weaponry to foreigners.

Also you said you agree but if Russia had retreated not only from Kherson but from Ukraine the war would be over by now. It is sad that many people are dying because of that stupid war putin launched.

by the way, you said the "war" will end, but you also spent quite some time denying the existence of the war on this account that has only ever posted on this thread to do some low level war propaganda, you could soon be saying the war has been a stupid mistake all along i think you are on good track, maybe then you will troll on some russian forum to complain that your kids can't play videogames because they are sent to die in ukraine ( i guess you are too old to go to the front yourself )

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:54 am
Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:19 am
That's quite a change of tone
wait 5 minutes, it'll go back

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Also you said you agree but if Russia had retreated not only from Kherson but from Ukraine the war would be over by now.
There are many ways to save the lives of civilians by ending this war now.

But the war continues, which means that for the politicians of Ukraine and Russia, the lives of civilians are not so important.

by the way, you said the "war" will end, but you also spent quite some time denying the existence of the war on this account that has only ever posted on this thread to do some low level war propaganda, you could soon be saying the war has been a stupid mistake all along i think you are on good track, maybe then you will troll on some russian forum to complain that your kids can't play videogames because they are sent to die in ukraine ( i guess you are too old to go to the front yourself )
When my "kids" grow up to the age of the army, not only the military of Ukraine, but also NATO mercenaries will end in Ukraine. So don't care.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:03 pm
The problem is that Ukraine, unlike Russia, does not fight with its own weapons. - irani drones, BY/NK ammunition versus 18 HIMARS. Also I'm glad 80% of US citizens support Ukraine so gl coping with that. Cry more.

NATO mercenaries - are these NATA mercenaries in the room with you now?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

But the war continues, which means that for the politicians of Ukraine and Russia, the lives of civilians are not so important.
When my "kids" grow up to the age of the army, not only the military of Ukraine, but also NATO mercenaries will end in Ukraine. So don't care.
You forgot that it's not a war but a special operation launched by putin, he can stop the special operation when want right ? what about the decision to bring back soldier home ?

It was clearly a failure since now there are youg people mobilized in the army, Russia lost its black sea flag ship and it made NATO grow, i think it's time for Russia to stop because it can still get a lot worse.

"if" your kid grow, you know in a country at war you can never be so certain, remember this summer when you said there was no conscript sent to Ukraine, things can change.

also the second part is not quite clear, you know NATO is regular profesionnal army ? mercenary is something else, like wagner, where you recruit people you find in jail, private company that can go bankrupt, whose owner are the only people benefitting from it, NATO soliders is their full time job they not young conscript who just barely learned how to use an outdated gun, but they are paid by their countries some of them exisiting for 1000+ years, that's part of the thing that should make one realize the pointlessness of war no ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:27 am
The problem is that Ukraine, unlike Russia, does not fight with its own weapons. - irani drones, BY/NK ammunition versus 18 HIMARS.
Russia have good chance to starts producing such equipment at home, buying electronic components with the help of "friends" countries.

What are the chances to produce something in Ukraine without getting a rocket at the factory?

Also I'm glad 80% of US citizens support Ukraine so gl coping with that. Cry more.
It is a matter of time and efforts of some politicians when US citizens stop supporting Ukraine and start supporting Ukrainians. And this is a very different support that implies ending the war, and not feeding it with weapons

NATO mercenaries - are these NATA mercenaries in the room with you now?
You know it better, as ukrainian.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:14 am
The problem is that Ukraine, unlike Russia, does not fight with its own weapons. - irani drones, BY/NK ammunition versus 18 HIMARS.
Russia have good chance to starts producing such equipment at home, buying electronic components with the help of "friends" countries.

What are the chances to produce something in Ukraine without getting a rocket at the factory?
You don't want to answer me ? and instead you ask ridiculous question ?

Russia had from 2014 to 2022 the time to prepare its weapon, why would they start now buying electronic components from friend country now?

It was the case for the last 8 years that Russia could buy those and it didn't help since 6 month into the 3 day special operation , Russia is buying Iran drones and stealing dishwasher and laundry machine whose chips are found in non exploded rocket.

The chances to produce something in Ukraine are not known to you nor to the Russian command who made the mistake of getting the Moskva a bit too close to the shore and now it's a shipwreck. Maybe there are other things you ignore and that will lead to failure.
Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:14 am
Also I'm glad 80% of US citizens support Ukraine so gl coping with that. Cry more.
It is a matter of time and efforts of some politicians when US citizens stop supporting Ukraine and start supporting Ukrainians. And this is a very different support that implies ending the war, and not feeding it with weapons
[/quote]

That's funny, imagine the leader of Russia supporting the Russian people and trying not to launch a bloody invasion attempt that end up ruining its econmy, costing them their flag ship in the black sea, a piece of the Kerch bridge and more imprtantly 80 000 casualties while ridiculing its army and at the same time showing its brutality.

Oh wait, imagine that guy not willing to admit he made a mistake and doubling down on it while blaming the USA or whatever and sending more people, and younger people to their death.

You are still doing cheap propaganda on this forum djmixxx, if there was no war maybe you would be doing something more useful for humans in general.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

you mean if they cared for the people of Ukraine, they would just bend over and become part of Russia? that's hilariously myopic.

it's not the politicians of Ukraine that began this '3 day special mission'. you're blaming them for the actions of Russia? for simply not rolling over?

you're still Putin's lap dog.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:36 pm
That's funny, imagine the leader of Russia supporting the Russian people and trying not to launch a bloody invasion attempt that end up ruining its econmy, costing them their flag ship in the black sea, a piece of the Kerch bridge and more imprtantly 80 000 casualties while ridiculing its army and at the same time showing its brutality.

Oh wait, imagine that guy not willing to admit he made a mistake and doubling down on it while blaming the USA or whatever and sending more people, and younger people to their death.

You are still doing cheap propaganda on this forum djmixxx, if there was no war maybe you would be doing something more useful for humans in general.
yes. all of this, and then some. i'm starting to wonder if it's not actually Vladimir in the evenings after winding down, coming on here to defend himself on a video game forum.

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:51 pm
yes. all of this, and then some. i'm starting to wonder if it's not actually Vladimir in the evenings after winding down, coming on here to defend himself on a video game forum.

Outrageous. I never defend. I only go on well-planned offensives that perfectly meet their strategic goals.
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

vladimir_putin wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:16 pm
Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:51 pm

Outrageous. I never defend. I only go on well-planned offensives that perfectly meet their strategic goals.
Exactly that's what i've been saying all along, what a brutal person !

Return to β€œNews”