We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:46 am
Zero only in Ukraine. In Europe it is not so bad. Gas is enough, only price to high. But is possible to understand, USA need to sell their gas to Europe with good price.
you mean Russia, not USA. the USA isn't a net exporter of energy.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:34 am
Given that my gas bill is now 340 euros instead of 76 euros a year earlier, everything is fine in Russia with money, don't worry.
Zero only in Ukraine. In Europe it is not so bad. Gas is enough, only price to high. But is possible to understand, USA need to sell their gas to Europe with good price.
Such a ridiculous contradicting statement just 1 day after the previous one.

1=> muuuu i pay my gas 340 euro
2=> Really ?
3=> no in europe price is not so bad, because usa usa usa

Nothing djmix says make any sense, and is contradicted by statement from himself just the next day
Last edited by mmmPI on Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:03 am
I can fully imagine that Russia is doing shit in Ukraine, but Ukraine is also responsible for the same.
Ukraine is not responsible for starting this war, you said it yourself, it was decided by putin to fight against NATO, and also to stop the american secret bioweapon program, and also to protect the russian in dombass, and also to take the oil from Ukraine ( as in the latest video you posted).

You don't have to "imagine" you can read the facts on the website of amnesty.org, that is if you read their article in general, not just copy paste one while dismissing the others
Last edited by mmmPI on Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Well, now the facts do not correspond to the hallucinogenic shit that the Ukrainian government and media exports and which you like so much. What a turn !
Does that mean you believe amnesty statement ?

Just the one that you posted is truth ? all the others no , suddendly you start to agree with them, but only when say something you agree with in the first place ?

The dozen others you diregard, and you base your conclusion because you read 1 article that fits what you want to hear, and all the others are insignificant.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:07 am
It's called evolution. You can't survive if you don't doubt everything.
It's obviously possible to survive for very gullible person, otherwise you wouldn't be spamming this forum with your war justifications and glorification attempt and constant attack on Ukraine and praise of the war criminals attacking them.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

ptx0 wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:24 am
you mean Russia, not USA. the USA isn't a net exporter of energy.
Of course, selling 3 times more gas at a higher price is trifles.
Attachments
20220701052345-6736.png
20220701052345-6736.png (100.46 KiB) Viewed 1936 times
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:08 am
Given that my gas bill is now 340 euros instead of 76 euros a year earlier, everything is fine in Russia with money, don't worry.
Such a ridiculous contradicting statement just 1 day after the previous one.

1=> muuuu i pay my gas 340 euro
2=> Really ?
3=> no in europe price is not so bad, because usa usa usa

Nothing djmix says make any sense, and is contradicted by statement from himself just the next day
A whole post full of your fantasies that no one else sees except you. Very unexpected for you. This has never happened before and here it is again.

Where did I write that the price is not bad?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:12 am
I can fully imagine that Russia is doing shit in Ukraine, but Ukraine is also responsible for the same.
Ukraine is not responsible for starting this war, you said it yourself, it was decided by putin to fight against NATO, and also to stop the american secret bioweapon program, and also to protect the russian in dombass, and also to take the oil from Ukraine ( as in the latest video you posted).

You don't have to "imagine" you can read the facts on the website of amnesty.org, that is if you read their article in general, not just copy paste one while dismissing the others
And again your fantasies. I did not write who is to blame for starting the war. But both sides are responsible for how they fight. The western media is too vehemently portraying Ukraine as a beautiful unicorn fighting with help of a rainbow. In fact, there is no difference between how Ukraine and
how Russia fight. Both commit war crimes.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:19 am
Well, now the facts do not correspond to the hallucinogenic shit that the Ukrainian government and media exports and which you like so much. What a turn !
Does that mean you believe amnesty statement ?

Just the one that you posted is truth ? all the others no , suddendly you start to agree with them, but only when say something you agree with in the first place ?

The dozen others you diregard, and you base your conclusion because you read 1 article that fits what you want to hear, and all the others are insignificant.
You don't have to think and write for me, I'll figure it out myself. I don't write what I believe and what I don't, I write about the reaction of Ukraine.
And we will see later what will happen with the free amnesty mission further in Ukraine. So far, the most ukrainian branch claims that it nothing knew about this investigation.

I wonder why this investigation should be kept secret, in Ukraine there is democracy and freedom of the press, everyone can write what they want without fear of persecution. Almost as in Russia :lol:

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:23 am
Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:07 am
It's called evolution. You can't survive if you don't doubt everything.
It's obviously possible to survive for very gullible person, otherwise you wouldn't be spamming this forum with your war justifications and glorification attempt and constant attack on Ukraine and praise of the war criminals attacking them.
Surprisingly, I only do this in your posts. Perhaps you are projecting yourself onto me. You should watch less videos that encourage someone to kill. They have a bad effect on your perception of the world.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:46 am
I highlighted it for you, you started complaining that your bill went from 76 eurio to 340 euro, then i asked you how come you gas bill are so high in the middle of summer since you said you were in Latvia where temperature is 27-30Β°C now and then you posted this sentence that is not grammatically correct and has no meaning but in which some words put together seem to imply that you actually say the opposite of your previous statement, namely " EUROPE IT IS NOT SO BAD", just because you said you are in europe and have a 500% increase on your gas bill, which is statistic that are found nowhere else, so i just assumed like you did many times that you lied again.

Then you say " given how much i pay for gas russia is fine with money" which is a sign of ignorance or contradiction as Russia is not selling gas to Latvia, where you pretended earlier to live and hence most likely pay your 340 euro of gas bill in the middle of summer. so no matter how you pay for gas, it doesn't go to Russia, your statement makes no sense.
Last edited by mmmPI on Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:52 am
And again your fantasies. I did not write who is to blame for starting the war. But both sides are responsible for how they fight. The western media is too vehemently portraying Ukraine as a beautiful unicorn fighting with help of a rainbow. In fact, there is no difference between how Ukraine and
I know you try to put the aggressor and the victim of the aggression on the same level of responsability for triggering the war, that has changed a lot since the declaration of war where putin clearly was proud of taking the initiative of what has become a ugly mess, now everyone is responsible right ?

Like i go to your place to try and kill you and you defend yourself with a knife, hence that makes both of us thieves ? Is that your argument and why you push all the time everything you can find to support russia ?

Also you can't read western media remember :
Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:19 am
too much english text for me. if you find about the role of Euromaidan, that's enough
This is what you write when you try to select the facts that you push on this forum and something is contradictin the telegram post you copy pasted here

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:01 am
Surprisingly, I only do this in your posts. Perhaps you are projecting yourself onto me. You should watch less videos that encourage someone to kill. They have a bad effect on your perception of the world.
No you post inconsistent attempt at contradicting every post that is not pro-russian.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Why you say that ?
you said you are from Latvia, Russia doesn't sell gas to Latvia anymore so your money isn't going to Russia.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:59 am
You don't have to think and write for me, I'll figure it out myself. I don't write what I believe and what I don't, I write about the reaction of Ukraine.
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:37 pm
I don’t believe that in 8 years it was impossible to peacefully resolve the issue with the Donetsk and Luhansk regions by Ukraina.
You started by writing what you believe. And you keep pushing your paid opinion on this forum. You never stopped and there are 700+ post of you to proove your dishonnesty and lack of credibility.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:21 am
Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:46 am
I highlighted it for you, you started complaining that your bill went from 76 eurio to 340 euro, then i asked you how come you gas bill are so high in the middle of summer since you said you were in Latvia where temperature is 27-30Β°C now and then you posted this sentence that is not grammatically correct and has no meaning but in which some words put together seem to imply that you actually say the opposite of your previous statement, namely " EUROPE IT IS NOT SO BAD", just because you said you are in europe and have a 500% increase on your gas bill, which is statistic that are found nowhere else, so i just assumed like you did many times that you lied again.

Then you say " given how much i pay for gas russia is fine with money" which is a sign of ignorance or contradiction as Russia is not selling gas to Latvia, where you pretended earlier to live and hence most likely pay your 340 euro of gas bill in the middle of summer. so no matter how you pay for gas, it doesn't go to Russia, your statement makes no sense.
One minute of Google makes it clear that you are a troll who does not care about the truth, and most importantly, to defame your opponent.

Use Google translate, if you need it.

https://www.dw.com/ru/latvija-vozobnovi ... a-62649632

https://lg.lv/en/for-home/questions-and ... nt-methods
Balanced Payment – this form of payment makes it easier to estimate your spending and the overall feeling might be safer, because you will know how much you need to pay over the next 12 months. The monthly Balanced Payment amount is calculated individually according to your average consumption of natural gas and authorised load of a meter.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:28 am
I know you try to put the aggressor and the victim of the aggression on the same level of responsability for triggering the war, that has changed a lot since the declaration of war where putin clearly was proud of taking the initiative of what has become a ugly mess, now everyone is responsible right ?

Like i go to your place to try and kill you and you defend yourself with a knife, hence that makes both of us thieves ? Is that your argument and why you push all the time everything you can find to support russia ?

Also you can't read western media remember :
Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:19 am
too much english text for me. if you find about the role of Euromaidan, that's enough
This is what you write when you try to select the facts that you push on this forum and something is contradictin the telegram post you copy pasted here
The air of democracy seems to spoil your eyesight, I'll try to make it bolder, maybe then you will understand what I wrote.
I did not write who is to blame for starting the war. But both sides are responsible for how they fight.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:26 am
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:37 pm
I don’t believe that in 8 years it was impossible to peacefully resolve the issue with the Donetsk and Luhansk regions by Ukraina.
You started by writing what you believe. And you keep pushing your paid opinion on this forum. You never stopped and there are 700+ post of you to proove your dishonnesty and lack of credibility.
You do not know how to distinguish the text that refers to different replies to the messages?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:53 am
Why you say that ?
you said you are from Latvia, Russia doesn't sell gas to Latvia anymore so your money isn't going to Russia.
Read less Ukrainian and Russian press.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:08 pm
One minute of Google makes it clear that you are a troll who does not care about the truth, and most importantly, to defame your opponent.
Balanced Payment – this form of payment makes it easier to estimate your spending and the overall feeling might be safer, because you will know how much you need to pay over the next 12 months. The monthly Balanced Payment amount is calculated individually according to your average consumption of natural gas and authorised load of a meter.
1) asked you to explain how come your bill are alledgedly 5x higher, and why you pretend the money goes to Russia.

2) nothing in your links explain why only you pay 5x higher prices while the prices of gas in Latvia were not multiply by 5 . i suppose it's just a lie easily disprooven.

3) Russia is not receiving this money, Russia stop supply gas to Latvia, why would you say Russia is fine given your own inflated by lies gas bill ? again this is a lie, an attempt at downplaying the effect of the sanctions on Russia.

Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:17 pm
Read less Ukrainian and Russian press.
I did i showed you the gas prices in Latvia overtime that is contradicting your statement, with figures that indicate prices, you replied with generic year old information on how payment works. Which is a way for you i guess to avoid replying with argument that actually refers to the topic.

I did not write who is to blame for starting the war. But both sides are responsible for how they fight.
So you consider Russia responsible for the hundred of war crimes they comited ? that's contradicting your previous statement where you explained that Russia was not comiting any war crime at all and only protecting the dombass citizen from evil ukrainian nazi.

At least you recognize there is a war ? because you tried to say the opposite earlier.

But again, this is not your belief, this is just the pure factual truth on the event, not a belief. Just the pure truth. contrary many of your post where you just express your opinion, this one is not an opinion right ?

Return to β€œNews”