We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

I think it's not accounts but few slaves have access to the account.
I've counted writing style change at least twice.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

People of rostov People Republic sending a message about dangers of smoking in russia.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Want to personally thank djmix and his supervisors for kickstarting the EU acceptance process.
Without their help this would be almost impossible.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:35 pm
Want to personally thank djmix and his supervisors for kickstarting the EU acceptance process.
i honestly think life would be better if Russia just bowed out and became an EU state and followed all the rules.

in fact, I wish the EU would make the rules for USA and Canada too. they know better than we do

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

ptx0 wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:25 am
enterisys wrote:
i honestly think life would be better if Russia just bowed out and became an EU state and followed all the rules.

in fact, I wish the EU would make the rules for USA and Canada too. they know better than we do
It would be an interesting world. But, the Russian mentality will not allow this to happen. A country that is always ruled by someone.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Ah the EU, how interesting it was until we joined to it. Immediately closed all large-scale production and began to cut the forest very quickly. You can only do what you are allowed to do. But for those who are in the government, there are Eurofunds. Corrupt officials of Ukraine will like it very much.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:04 pm
enterisys wrote:
Ah the EU, how interesting it was until we joined to it. Immediately closed all large-scale production and began to cut the forest very quickly. You can only do what you are allowed to do. But for those who are in the government, there are Eurofunds. Corrupt officials of Ukraine will like it very much.
Is that since that time that you started posting pro-russia propaganda on pro Ukraine thread ?

Seem like something had made you very mad and you can't quite get over it since.

Return to “News”