We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:49 pm
Oh, the birth of the Ukrainian Nazi.
"person who was born in Donetsk" and dont live there.
to be honest this seems like a death gurgle for you. you have nothing better to contribute than hate? no facts? not even Russian propaganda to mirror here? sad

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

ptx0 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:57 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
to be honest this seems like a death gurgle for you. you have nothing better to contribute than hate? no facts? not even Russian propaganda to mirror here? sad
An good example of one-sided vision. I see it often in this thread. When the same behavior from different users is interpreted depending on personal preferences.
Last edited by Djmixxx on Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

An interesting video, how captivity changes people. Too bad he's about to be executed (I hope no).

https://youtu.be/yM3INFlWTkM

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:15 pm
ptx0 wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
An good example of one-sided vision. I see it often in this thread. When the same behavior from different users is interpreted depending on personal preferences.
are you saying that your own words are an example of one-sided vision? i don't see why you call yourself out this way. are you just telling me that there's nothing you can ever do to understand the plight of the victims in Ukraine?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

ptx0 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:21 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:15 pm
ptx0 wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
are you saying that your own words are an example of one-sided vision? i don't see why you call yourself out this way. are you just telling me that there's nothing you can ever do to understand the plight of the victims in Ukraine?
I am clearly understand plight of the victims in Ukraine. From 2014 , when Ukrainian government start to killing own people.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:26 pm
The war will end, but what you wrote will remain..
Just a reminder that djmixxx is very dishonnest

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:33 am
I didn't support aggression then and I don't support it now. (but it doesn’t matter to you either, since you can’t humanize me, because I’m a bot)
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 5:02 am
All wars are about resources and zones of influence (all other just a reasons for people).
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:14 pm
I am clearly understand plight of the victims in Ukraine. From 2014 , when Ukrainian government start to killing own people.

No djmixxx it's not clear, because you contradict yourself from one week to another, and since you have posted all your 626 post on this thread that makes a lot of contradictions, when it's not lies or copy pasta of propaganda you found on telegram channel.

There is no war, but there is an agression for ressources that is called a war, but the reason is to prevent Ukraine from attacking its own citizens ?

I think your bot system that generate the content is broken.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:52 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
Djmixxx wrote:
Just a reminder that djmixxx is very dishonnest

Djmixxx wrote:
I didn't support aggression then and I don't support it now. (but it doesn’t matter to you either, since you can’t humanize me, because I’m a bot)
Djmixxx wrote:
All wars are about resources and zones of influence (all other just a reasons for people).
Djmixxx wrote:

No djmixxx it's not clear, because you contradict yourself from one week to another, and since you have posted all your 626 post on this thread that makes a lot of contradictions, when it's not lies or copy pasta of propaganda you found on telegram channel.

There is no war, but there is an agression for ressources that is called a war, but the reason is to prevent Ukraine from attacking its own citizens ?

I think that your fantasies prevent you from seeing the text.
Djmixxx wrote:
Still waiting.
Djmixxx wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
I am need to explain to you the meaning of the words: "official" and "unofficial"?
Djmixxx wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
Once again, you can not understand meanign of "support" and "understand" ? Use google translate , it is reale good to translate from english to russian.
mmmPI wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:

Is it your fantasy that told you that " to prevent Ukraine from attacking its own citizens" is the cause of the conflict?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:18 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 8:58 pm
"war" or "special military operation". What is faster to write?
Djmixxx wrote:
I am need to explain to you the meaning of the words: "official" and "unofficial"?
There is unofficial war, this is why sometimes you say there is no war, but some other time you say there is a war because it's faster to stop pretending to follow the "official" version because you know yourself it's bullshit and sometimes you just do like human being do and call the war "a war", but when it is visible that you are dishonnest, you get triggered and go all denial again.

You are a sad joke.

Djmixxx wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
Once again, you can not understand meanign of "support" and "understand" ? Use google translate , it is reale good to translate from english to russian.
Maybe you think it's working fine but "reale" and "meanign" are not words that a translator understand and many of your sentences do not make sense on a gramatical level when it's not a non-sense argument, or just something that is so vague that no actual point is made. And you format it like it's an answer but it's not.

Why did you say all wars are about ressources and zones of influence ? This makes no sense to pretend then it's Ukraine killing its own citizen, you already recognized that Russia was having an expansionnist policy to keep its zone of influence, why do you go backward now and recopy paste a bunch of your outdated agenda ?

Please do explain yourself, as i told you already you clearly sound like a russian troll supporting the war while pretending to just "understand" and you repeated more than hundred times the same narratives which are your only contribution on this forum. How do you explain that if not jokingly stating you are a bot because you really are a paid troll and have nothing else to say ?

Djmixxx wrote:
mmmPI wrote:
Is it your fantasy that told you that " to prevent Ukraine from attacking its own citizens" is the cause of the conflict?
No it's you in your first post on this thread. You said this :
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:37 pm
I don’t believe that in 8 years it was impossible to peacefully resolve the issue with the Donetsk and Luhansk regions by Ukraina.
Over these 8 years, Ukraine only worsens the situation by starting a forced de-Russification of its Russian-speaking population. The concept of small nationalities was also removed from circulation.
I personally do not support war in any form. And I do not support the Soviet Union version 2, which is now being built in Russia. But I wouldn't want to just sit and wait in the land where I was born and raised.

This is why i asked you to clarify, and you goes "do i need to explain myself ?" , yes you do. You keep posting contradicting statement. I am casually remininding people on the thread that you are susceptible to say things that are the opposite from one week to another, as it's a rather unusual behavior that most people would qualify as "unreliable". or worse.

Your belief is just your belief and you clearly are poorly informed and refusing to inform properly therefore it is not taken with too much consideration, even if you copy paste it 600+ times, it's just the same one troll polluting the forum :

Since this post you have posted 100% of your post on this thread to repeat the same things :
veryseriousperson.png
veryseriousperson.png (15.62 KiB) Viewed 2201 times
aMiReSpOnSiBLEEE.png
aMiReSpOnSiBLEEE.png (14.26 KiB) Viewed 2201 times
Which made me prepare this little picture already, in case someone has read enough of your crap and think it's worthless to read some more :
ignorespam.png
ignorespam.png (15.2 KiB) Viewed 2201 times

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

And if anyone is wondering why is the propaganda agenda of paid troll is so obviously changing from month to another here is my analysis :

1) February 24=> Putin launch a full scale invasion attempt on Ukraine, in the recorded speech the objectives of the war includes a regime change in Ukraine which he call them "nazi" and accuse them of the consequences of his previous annexation of Crimea and destabilization of the region, and the Russian army is launched to assault Kyiv. ( this is not a war just a special military operation according to propaganda )

2) The initial offensive is fought off around Kyiv by Ukrainian army and Russia is forced to relocate troops with smaller objectives, the eastern part of Ukraine, propaganda start to blame NATO for the failure, and abandon the rethoric of the regime change since it doesn't sound realistic anymore even for them now. ( The West has declared economic war on Russia for no reason, the sanction are terrible, and NATO help the Ukraine so they are responsible for the war.) [ this become propaganda agenda] At this point it also start saying even more contradicting statement, since at the same time some people say sanction have no impact on Russia and it's the end of the dollar, and this is a very brilliant move by 5D chesss Putin player.

3) The offensive on the east stall and no gain is made, the war is happeneing for 100+ days it's very long, both side suffers terribly, Ukraine on the one side, has declared full mobilization to defend its sovereignty and territorial integrity and Russia on the other side doesn't want to call on for a public general mobilization because the war would be unpopular and there are already report of conscription center catching fire despite the mobilization being "unofficial". The 1) point of propaganda agenda is re-activated to support this mobilization in Russia because if the motivation explained was to fight against NATO people would expect a "war" and a "mobilization" official this time. The propaganda is still trying to minimize the extend of the destruction or to shift the blame on the defender for the aggression so as to not disqualify its effort to fuel the aggression.

Of course the chronological datation of the different talking point could be made more precise by splitting the different argument and noting their apparition on a particular media, and compare several of those but it's not really worth it imo to repeat too much in detail the things you know are not said with an intent of being honnest or informative.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:06 pm
Don't forget that before they even launched the offensive, there were troop movements that they were calling a "training exercise" and were issuing demands to the US (at least) that Ukraine needed to be removed from consideration from NATO membership, among other things.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:32 pm
This makes no sense to pretend then it's Ukraine killing its own citizen
You're right. There is no reason for a citizen of Ukraine, who has been taught to hate Russia and Russians for 8 years, will kill Russian-speaking residents of their country.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Finally some actual naZis on the frontline

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:17 pm
An interesting video, how captivity changes people. Too bad he's about to be executed (I hope no).

https://youtu.be/yM3INFlWTk
Since when prisoners are allowed to film and post videos?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:23 pm
mmmPI wrote:
You're right. There is no reason for a citizen of Ukraine, who has been taught to hate Russia and Russians for 8 years, will kill Russian-speaking residents of their country.
You cant call someone a Ukrainian resident if he has russian passport, russian money in his pocket, russian AK in his arms and riding russian tank in Donetsk.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Replaying Deus Ex gave me shivers NGL

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:45 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:23 pm
mmmPI wrote:
You cant call someone a Ukrainian resident if he has russian passport, russian money in his pocket, russian AK in his arms and riding russian tank in Donetsk.
Yes, there were plenty of them in 2014 in Ukraine.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:08 pm
Yes, there were plenty of them in 2014 in Ukraine.
Good to see russians finally acknowledging russian invasion in 2014.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:17 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:06 pm
Don't forget that before they even launched the offensive, there were troop movements that they were calling a "training exercise" and were issuing demands to the US (at least) that Ukraine needed to be removed from consideration from NATO membership, among other things.

Correct, this is factually prooven, even though the propaganda machine in Russia was on a different working mode that the one it entered when the invasion attempt started.
(https://nypost.com/2021/12/23/putin-dem ... blames-us/)

My analysis was mostly the spam of lies that started at the same time as the invasion attempt which caused previously allowed media like RT and Sputnik to be banned in several countries of Europe in a controversial decision. Those are still available in Switzerland or Norway for example.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/06/ ... ies-a77974

This article is from June 10 2022 so pretty recent :
While the disappearance of Z-banners are unlikely to indicate a major policy shift, it may represent the beginning of a new phase in the fighting, said Andrei Kolesnikov, an expert on Russian politics at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.

“Perhaps something is being corrected in PR strategies due to the new stage of the war in which the focus will be on ‘liberated’ territories,” Kolesnikov told The Moscow Times, referring to areas of Ukraine occupied by Russia.

While Russia captured large amounts of territory in southeastern Ukraine in the early weeks of the invasion, its military advance has since largely come to a halt, with the fighting now concentrated in a relatively small area of eastern Ukraine.

Analyst Gallyamov said that the removal of highly visible signs of war might be a way to prepare the population for military defeat — or at least the absence of a clear-cut victory.

“When visual symbols are removed, the public interest will decline and people will pay less attention to what's really going on,” said Gallyamov.
Seem to indicate a shift in the PR strategy. That is not just an opinion from the journalist as you also have official statement going in that direction :

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/06/ ... els-a77988
The Kremlin said Monday it sees the “protection” of eastern Ukraine’s pro-Russian separatist Donetsk and Luhansk peoples’ republics (DNR and LNR) as the key goal of its nearly 16-week military campaign.

This is using the mediatic agenda where one thing replace the other quickly, and the previous statement are not "news" the press daily (internet) press or 24/7 news channel contrary to historian or documentalist or real human beings with a memory will often not bother digging them out to analyse the consistency of the argument. I personnaly watched many UN summit where i listened to the Russian diplomat rethoric evolving and also being in contradction with statement from the past, or other member of the Russian federation. One day the reason is this, the next week the reason is something different. Sometimes it's the different target-public that seem to be driving the rethoric. Blaming NATO in the world stage to appeal to anti-westerners or gain their support, blaming Ukraine in front of the western audience to diminish their support.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:41 pm
Finally some actual naZis on the frontline
That seem like a pretty old-dated Wagner uniform, what does the green arm-band mean ?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:16 pm
Good to see russians finally acknowledging russian invasion in 2014.
They even made medal that they give to military personnel that took part of the invasion, after years of denegation or ambiguity that no Russian soldier was present in Ukraine at the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medal_%22 ... _Crimea%22
As it can be seen at the photo of the reverse side of the medal Russian Defense Ministry has clearly indicated the term of the campaign: February 20 — March 18, 2014. Official date of the beginning of the "Return of Crimea" operation appears February 20 when Viktor Yanukovych was still in office as Ukraine's head of state. In fact, only the next day President Yanukovych left Kyiv, and it was already 22 February 2014 when the Parliament of Ukraine adopted the Resolution "On the dissociation of the President of Ukraine from fulfillment of constitutional powers and appointment of early presidential elections in Ukraine", used by Russia as a pretext for accusations of the alleged "unconstitutional coup in Ukraine". The fact that (according to the medal) Crimea started its "return" to Russia two days before Yanukovych's removal from power and his resignation from the post of the President of Ukraine can be considered as an indirect proof that Russia launched its operation against Ukraine of seizing the Crimean peninsula on February 20, 2014.[5]

Return to “News”