We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:06 pm
enterisys wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:59 pm
OMG and youre also a video editing expert!
No i know not much on that that's why i'm very impressed when someone is able to authentify a video just by looking a it quickly, i wish to understand and know how to draw conclusions like Rubeus did
Let him analyse first video and come to conclusion that this TPXA just uses much better deepfake supercomputers from NATA biolaboratories to model such perfect fakes that even sophisticated programs like common video player cannot unfake.

Rubeus
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Rubeus »

Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:04 pm
Rubeus wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:58 pm
Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:52 pm
Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:50 pm

Yes. I used a very detailed and complex method to figure this out. It might be tough for you to follow, but I'll list how to do it.

1: Download the video.
2: Open in your favorite media player.
3: Frame step forward 1 frame at a time and watch it not move for 6 frames before jumping forward on the 7th.

Muh vudyo etiding speshuizems

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Noting to do with the compression format to put it on the internet eh genius ?
No, super-big-brain-ultra-4,000-iq-genius, it does not.

That's not how compression works, even remotely. It applies the compression equally to each frame. And if you are talking about frame removal to lower the frame rate and save size, then everything would still move together. You simply can't get that effect without purposeful editing.
thank you for this precious knowledge on compression, you also considered the possibility that the camera used to shot the movie may have been some malfunction due to being damaged in the war, you have ruled out the possibility immediatly, how ? care to explain i really want to be able to tell if a video is fake
Wow. Really? This is where you are going? I've seen people make some pretty crazy stretches, but that's something special.

Let me help you out with the correct response: "Ah, I see. That is indeed clearly a faked video made by a Ukrainian outfit for propaganda purposes. I stand corrected."

Go on, say it. You can even throw in a "But my opinion on Ukraine and Russia remains unchanged." That's acceptable, too.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:12 pm

Wow. Really? This is where you are going? I've seen people make some pretty crazy stretches, but that's something special.

Let me help you out with the correct response: "Ah, I see. That is indeed clearly a faked video made by a Ukrainian outfit for propaganda purposes. I stand corrected."

Go on, say it. You can even throw in a "But my opinion on Ukraine and Russia remains unchanged." That's acceptable, too.
Well yes there are 2 different videos from the scene , from different angle, you just say it's that easy as just dowloading the video and counting the images to tell if it's fake or not and you only do it on one, you are calling a video fake but you don't want / can't explain why, the only reason you come up it is shaky at best, grotesque really, that's something you'e been doing repeatdly now

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

The idea Russia has lost more than five tanks (all which suffered minor fires) is a preposterous lie supported only by badly edited videos.
This explains why further western supplies will trigger nuclear war
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:10 pm
No i know not much on that that's why i'm very impressed when someone is able to authentify a video just by looking a it quickly, i wish to understand and know how to draw conclusions like Rubeus did
Let him analyse first video and come to conclusion that this TPXA just uses much better deepfake supercomputers from NATA biolaboratories to model such perfect fakes that even sophisticated programs like common video player cannot unfake.
Yes and they still publish the 2 videos, the low quality fake that is detected by no more than downloading the image and counting 7 frame, and the very good quality fake at the same time to confuse people

Rubeus
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Rubeus »

Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:10 pm
You know I said they share fake videos - I should have really just fake information in general. Recent example here: https://mobile.twitter.com/dietchinator ... 1544850433
I was not referring to that video specifically, that was an assumption on your part. I was calling out the source as unreliable. It's propaganda.

I would not be able to tell if that one is real or not. But the fact is that it's an unreliable source, so there's not a way to determine if it is without someone that actually does know what they are doing. I can call out that other video as fake because it's quite obvious, this one I can't tell.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

vladimir_putin wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:14 pm
The idea Russia has lost more than five tanks (all which suffered minor fires) is a preposterous lie supported only by badly edited videos.
Calm down old man, today you said such supply don't change anything. Please dont nuke my neighbour babushkas they did nothing wrong.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:21 pm
You know I said they share fake videos - I should have really just fake information in general. Recent example here: https://mobile.twitter.com/dietchinator ... 1544850433
I was not referring to that video specifically, that was an assumption on your part. I was calling out the source as unreliable. It's propaganda.

OMG they confirmed that https://www.shutterstock.com/ exists.
With such nobel-prize discovery many companies from the world can finally stop making their own photos and use photobanks instead!
I would not be able to tell if that one is real or not. But the fact is that it's an unreliable source, so there's not a way to determine if it is without someone that actually does know what they are doing. I can call out that other video as fake because it's quite obvious, this one I can't tell.
Correct young padawan, that is why it is always important to have 2 sources in form of 2 different video evidences and not from one government controlled military tv.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:42 pm
I guess it might be real... the fact that the "Jet" moves at half framerate of the rest of the video is probably just Russian propaganda.
You were not referring to that video specifically despite saying the part i've highlighted ? How many times did you do this already ? 3 4 times ?

I understand you got carried away, you were utilising your skill to identify truth on the twitter account, and now you know since you read a tweet about it that contain pictures that the other source is unreliable. Therefore when you see a video from them you don't even bother fact checking, like for exemple you lied once about zelensky, so automatically all you say is wrong and can safely be ignored as you prooved yourself an unreliable source of information, that's what you mean ?
Last edited by mmmPI on Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

I just spoke with general Roman kutuzov about the ridiculous idea that penis-pianist ukranians can ever hit anything with worthless bourgeoisie weapons. He laughed, and announced he is retiring to a small family farm in Siberia.
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

Rubeus
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Rubeus »

Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:28 pm
OMG they confirmed that https://www.shutterstock.com/ exists.
With such nobel-prize discovery many companies from the world can finally stop making their own photos and use photobanks instead!
So: they say something is happening, provide an unrelated stock photo, and no proof of the event at all and it's not propaganda. Got it. Thanks for clarifying what a reliable source is - or do you mean it's a reliable source only if it agrees with your narrative? Probably the latter.
Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:29 pm
"So there once was a guy that disagreed with me! He was terrible! He made a mistake by getting a date wrong, making him a liar - and even tried to say my shady source that provided an 8 year old, unrelated picture wasn't credible! And I can't even keep up with what he says and end up saying silly things! Only a lying RuskiBot7500β„’ could be like that!"
Yes. Summarized for you. Now go back to your fake videos that reaffirm your worldview, please. At least enterisys tries to bring something to this conversation.

All this silliness is using my fuel reserves too quickly. I need to go back to the Motherland Refueling station to pick up some RuskiBot gas made from 110% pure Russian crude oil. Clown world conditions are terrible for fuel mileage.

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:23 pm
vladimir_putin wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:14 pm
Calm down old man, today you said such supply don't change anything. Please dont nuke my neighbour babushkas they did nothing wrong.
Yes, but I meant that in the same way as how I think the sanctions will be good for Russians.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:48 pm
So: they say something is happening, provide an unrelated stock photo, and no proof of the event at all and it's not propaganda. Got it. Thanks for clarifying what a reliable source is - or do you mean it's a reliable source only if it agrees with your narrative? Probably the latter.
But... the... books... are... burning...
Surely it's somehow related.
Obviously not related enough to trust other twitter that used sophisticated deepfake tools to confirm that photo is from photobank and not from actual Ukrainian Mariupol.
Though I totally understand, if one was eating shit for years from military tv, he is always ready to eat more.

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

Rubeus wrote: ↑ Clown world conditions are terrible for fuel mileage.
I dislike how soft western sensibilities forces us to use neo nazi dog-whistles such as Clown world when in the good old days you could just say zionist or Jewry. But at least this one is a little fun -- large noses , haha!

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:35 pm
That story is made up. Prove it otherwise.

Do you really thing there were dozens of book burnings, but no one took a picture of it? Really?
Russia would have bragged about destroying propaganda or some crap. Ukraine could use it as a great way to show how how evil Russia is.
Instead, it's a shady Twitter account without any proof.

All this "Oh, it's Russia propaganda" and you are falling for the Ukrainian propaganda yourself. It's pure cult-like belief. The utter lack of awareness and critical thinking skills required to defend this drivel is astounding - and you have the nerve to talking about "Russian military TV?"
How am I falling for if I don't know that twitter account, you are the one following it not me lol.
Or you will now tell me its official Ukrainian account? And not some random dude aggregating all funsies he can find in independent Internet?
Well, congratulations. You've just pushed me well over the line toward supporting Russia with this hero-worship, blind faith, ignorant tomfoolery. "But it's a picture of books burning, so it's related!" he says. Give me a break. Now I know why you are so anti-Russia - you'll fall for any stupid story. Next, you are going to tell me the story about Russians putting bombs in the pianos to kill kids is real. What a pathetic joke.

Absolutely embarrassing. I can't even believe the absolute, unmitigated arrogance required for that attitude.
Why are you so mad about the post you brought to this forum? No one here knew about books burning and photobanks before you came. You opened our eyes but now you cant even control yourself. Very strange indeed hope you will get well soon.
And you know what? This guy is not wrong. I wasn't going to say anything because it's likely to get a ban these days. But, after that level of dopiness, I'm done with this forum and probably Wube as well. So here we go.

Zelensky is a Jew that cares more about Jews, Israel, and LGBT than he does about Ukraine and Ukrainians. Jews were allowed to leave the country, while everyone else of fighting age was required to fight Russia.
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/euro ... fef0a70000

Funny how he seems to have so little regard for the Ukrainian people and their help, and is constantly pushing for more fighting and no peace talks. It's not like he's been getting rich from the fighting or anything... OH WAIT.
Jews that Jews this, Jews Ukrainian passport Jews Israeli passport, Jews join military and fight alongside neo-naZi aZoV (https://www.jta.org/2022/03/04/global/j ... ying-about) Jews evacuate the country.
And I guess that's why enterisys is supporting this pointless conflict - he's probably a fellow Jew wanting to see more people die for the zionist agenda - I believe the current conspiracy theory is the establishment of "Jerusalem 2.0" in Ukraine. He's not a Russian or Ukrainian propaganda bot, he's probably a Jewish JIDF propaganda bot. They'll say anything is true for a shekel or 2.

And you know what, enterisys?
Here's a "related picture", so you know everything I've written is 100% true.

"related picture"

I'm out.
Damn, I guess I didn't age well. But what can man do with such friendly neighbours.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:48 pm
Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:29 pm
"So there once was a guy that disagreed with me! He was terrible! He made a mistake by getting a date wrong, making him a liar - and even tried to say my shady source that provided an 8 year old, unrelated picture wasn't credible! And I can't even keep up with what he says and end up saying silly things! Only a lying RuskiBot7500β„’ could be like that!"
Yes. Summarized for you. Now go back to your fake videos that reaffirm your worldview, please. At least enterisys tries to bring something to this conversation.

All this silliness is using my fuel reserves too quickly. I need to go back to the Motherland Refueling station to pick up some RuskiBot gas made from 110% pure Russian crude oil. Clown world conditions are terrible for fuel mileage.
You are attributing me the video where it's enterisys who published the 2 different videos.

You are also makinp up quotes.

1) of them you called it fake because you analysed the images and detecte that some images where the same according to your word

2) then you backtracked your word and say you were not talking about the video

3) then you claim the source is unreliable and say it's my source or something like that which is not the case

I just pointed out how promptly you call something fake without any actual proof. Which is suspicious to me, you seem eager to claim your point of view but you lied several times and constantly deny your previous statement.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

That story is made up. Prove it otherwise.
Like that time you said Zelensky toured the United states several times during the war and you prooved it with an article from before the war mentionning Zelensky asking for help in Munich ? and then tried to pretend you only had the date wrong otherwise it would have been a true statement ?

Or like that time when you said the war launched by Russia only had impact on fertilizer and only because of sanctions, and then refused to look at the wheat prices and all the evidence that shows the contrary ? Such as price of food immediatly increasing the day Putin declared the war before any sanction were even put in place ?

Or when you said the video was fake, and then said you didn't talk about the video when your explanation on how you authentified it showed you were saying things without any consideration for accuracy ?

I'm out.
From your first to your last (?) contribution on this thread you have been insulting people that are suffering a conflict while claiming you are not involved in it. I am not personnaly going to miss you.

Rubeus
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Rubeus »

Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:41 pm
I'm out.
From your first to your last (?) contribution on this thread you have been insulting people that are suffering a conflict while claiming you are not involved in it. I am not personnaly going to miss you.
No, that's just your lack of reading comprehension skills. Use a dictionary, sound out your words, and piece together the meaning properly. You might learn something other than how to be a nuisance. ;)

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:21 am
Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:41 pm
I'm out.
I am not personnaly going to miss you.
No, that's just your lack of reading comprehension skills. Use a dictionary, sound out your words, and piece together the meaning properly. You might learn something other than how to be a nuisance. ;)
I translated this part with google to make sure it seem correct to me, I have tried to learn some tips on video editing from you, but you seemed to improvise some random crap and denied your own statement hours after writing them on an internet forum, which happened quite a lot, at least 3 times on 3 different topic that you want to avoid now, and instead resorted to just show the "best part" of your argumentation, this is why i say that it will not come at a loss for me personnaly if you stop doing so and instead do something more useful from your life.

I may have not understood what you are trying to say but i wanted to make sure my words were clear for you in case.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Koub »

[...] But, after that level of dopiness, I'm done with this forum and probably Wube as well. [...]
I'm out.
Please do.
Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:21 am
[...]
I thought you were done with this forum, and out.
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Return to β€œNews”