We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki: Joe Biden plans to sign a land lease bill for Ukraine on Monday, May 9.

Good date.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

vladimir_putin wrote: ↑
Wed May 04, 2022 7:36 pm
That we murdered 600 people in the mariupal drama theater has proven to be a personal embarrsment to me: I have forgotten if we claim it did not happen, that ukraine did it, that they were all nazis, that they were already dead or that it is the work of Estonian intelligence services.
Can you please update us on Kharkiv front with reliable information?
I've heard Ukraine regime is about to collapse and Kharkiv will be encircled the same way as Kyiv.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Fri May 06, 2022 8:09 pm
That we murdered 600 people in the mariupal drama theater has proven to be a personal embarrsment to me: I have forgotten if we claim it did not happen, that ukraine did it, that they were all nazis, that they were already dead or that it is the work of Estonian intelligence services.
I've heard Ukraine regime is about to collapse and Kharkiv will be encircled the same way as Kyiv.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHUjPsVi4cI

not sure the information is reliable, you need to cross data with 2 other sources but if it's not i think it's mistake and not lies.

It seem Kharkiv is safe for now !

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

Fri May 06, 2022 8:09 pm
Our operation to liberate our brotherly komrates in kharkiv is proceeding to plans. Yesterday we destroyed a museum, and we expect to have a conscript shitting in every living room by the middle of next week.
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

I bring glad tidings from the front. Our conscripts are exited about our new convertible 'sports' model of our T72 and T80 tanks.

https://www.google.com/search?q=russian ... QPolQNLwMM
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Anyone know why russia did not show any jet or heli today on official military telegram parade?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Mon May 09, 2022 2:43 pm
Anyone know why russia did not show any jet or heli today on official military telegram parade?
The APU destroyed everything. (Google spellcheck do not know such word "russia" , only "Russia" )
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Mon May 09, 2022 3:31 pm
The APU destroyed everything. (Google spellcheck do not know such word "russia" , only "Russia" )
Grammar police wiuuuuuu wiuuuuuu wiuuuuuu.
APU? It's APC - for armoured personnel carrier.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Mon May 09, 2022 4:31 pm
More like a slingshot or what was left in the army of Ukraine after being plundered by Ukrainian corrupt officials. Corrupt officials, like because of them Ukraine will not be accepted into the EU. Too much Russian mentality.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Mon May 09, 2022 4:42 pm
Mon May 09, 2022 4:31 pm
More like a slingshot or what was left in the army of Ukraine after being plundered by Ukrainian corrupt officials. Corrupt officials, like because of them Ukraine will not be accepted into the EU. Too much Russian mentality.
Oh that.
I guess it explains why russian military telegram is struggling in Ukraine.
Who has more corruption - has the upper hand in this war.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Mon May 09, 2022 4:53 pm
Oh that.

Sadly. Ukraine has absolutely no chance to win.

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

Tears of joy and and patroism streamed like rivers across the faces of thousands of (heterosexual) onlookers as they marveled at the flyover of hundreds of our best stealth planes and stealth helicopters.
Later there was a lottery, with prices such as holiday, toilet, or conscription. These were in truth the same, but this way made it more festive.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Mon May 09, 2022 5:34 pm
Mon May 09, 2022 4:53 pm
Oh that.

Sadly. Ukraine has absolutely no chance to win.
Agreed, that's what I was telling.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Supposedly belgorod People Republic's hackers downed youtube and it is no longer accessible all over the world.
https://rutube.ru/

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

You heard it here first: Indesit makes best russian occupation positions.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

https://youtu.be/0EMSHQ8elRM

And again russians are talking about Ukraine.

It's interesting how accurate the translation is.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Wed May 11, 2022 8:00 pm
https://youtu.be/0EMSHQ8elR

Truly very interesting video even if translation is true.
But what is more interesting if this "public figure" was actually in Ukraine.
I mean if youre a wannabe insta-model with good amount of followers you sure would leave some social platforms trace of your "helping Ukraine people in Kyiv" no?
Yet there is only a certain russian ex-candidate for French president agitation in France (on live France 5) during the time frame when the "public figure" was supposedly in Ukraine.

Very interesting turn of events indeed.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Found the SS shevron, take my words back.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

So many downed (russian) SU-34 that I hope to find one as well on my tomorrow bike ride (Fox gear - recommend).

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Wed May 11, 2022 10:47 pm
Wed May 11, 2022 8:00 pm
https://youtu.be/0EMSHQ8elR

Truly very interesting video even if translation is true.
But what is more interesting if this "public figure" was actually in Ukraine.
I mean if youre a wannabe insta-model with good amount of followers you sure would leave some social platforms trace of your "helping Ukraine people in Kyiv" no?
Yet there is only a certain russian ex-candidate for French president agitation in France (on live France 5) during the time frame when the "public figure" was supposedly in Ukraine.

Very interesting turn of events indeed.

This guy is Adrien Bocquet, ex french military fusilier wounded in Chad during exercise, became paraplegic for 2 years as a consequence, he thought he would die, and received neural implant developped in the USA in the 1970's to help him walk again. Founded an medical-related association to promote the treatment he received :

https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr ... 90442.html

In relation with that association he went to support with humanitarian aid in Ukraine. Before that he had wrote a book about his neural implant for the promotion of which he was invited in the "sud-radio".

Sud-Radio is a french radio whose jingle is "the french speaking to the french", it was ironic to me to see the video editing cut and incrustation of russian subtitle, the full video is 1 hour long : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoKnhXnp-Zk , half of it about his personnal life.

He is saying during the other half hour on the french radio that no-one (else?) talks about the azov regiment, and the war crimes comited by the ukrainians.

he himself doesn't talk about anything factual except that he heard racist and anti-semites Ukrainians and saw a video where people got shot in the leg, but he didn't do the video nor does he explain when or where it happened or who did the video , he not journalist, so he didn't occur to him to do the very basic fact checking or have any evidence apart from his opportune word.

There is this interesting passage around 32 mins when there is a question from a french listener that explain he has gazprom action used to be worth 11€ each and now they worth 50 cents, and he wanted to buy some more but his bank forbid him, he wondered if it was legal, and also enquire about the previously mentionned video, wether it's true or not, and if true then say the evidence should be public.

The following awkwardness is pretty illustrating, yes the sanctions are legal, everyone seem embarassed to recognize this fact and that they have an impact since sud-radio is mostly pro-russian aligned with the candidate who lost the presidential election the previous month that was also pro-russian for long times. anti immigration anti islam, for the defense of the white people and the christians according to their own words ) In this regard it is aligned with the image of Vladimir Putin, compared to Obama, they were pro Trump too. And explain whyAdrien Bocquet doesn't insist much on the so called racist and anti-semite ukrainians he alledgedly heard.

No further factual evidence or material are mentionned in relation to the video of alledge war crimes so we have to trust mister Bocquet who doesn't seem to realize that no western journalist are allowed to go into the russian side to see what's wrong there since they hide it, and thus only the Ukrainian side is open for people like him humanitarian worker, he went there twice during 16 days to help for humanitatian purposes as he has background both in military and relation with medical not journalism.

Interview finishes when he ask for money for disabled people for his association probably not realizing that asking money for healing people wounded in war time is contradictory with legitimating the war of aggression that creates all those mutilated humans being :(

Return to β€œNews”