We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:39 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:37 pm
I understood.
When Ukrainian propaganda writes something without confirmation, it's true.
When Russian propaganda writes something without confirmation, it's a lie.

It is ok.

Obviously you did not understand if that is the conclusion you reached.
what didn't I understand?
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:28 pm
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:39 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
I understood.
When Russian propaganda writes something without confirmation, it's a lie.

It is ok.

Obviously you did not understand if that is the conclusion you reached.
what didn't I understand?
Djmixxx wrote:
This is not what I said. Something written without confirmation does not automatically make it a lie is what I was getting at.

And I'm not saying that Russia absolutely is lying, either. But Russia does have a track record of lying, which removes credibility from anything they say and makes it more likely that they are lying... again.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

You didn't understand that when the UN or ICJ say things it's not Ukrainian news :
mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:08 pm
Let's have a look at the United Nation informations :
International Court orders Russia to ‘immediately suspend’ military operations in Ukraine

https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/03/1114052
Russia must immediately suspend military operations in Ukraine, the UN International Court of Justice (ICJ) ruled on Wednesday, in The Hague.
By a vote of 13 to two, with Vice-President Kirill Gevorgian of Russia and Judge Xue Hanqin of China dissenting, the ICJ ruled that Russia “shall immediately suspend the military operations that it commenced on 24 February.”

The court’s ruling – the first such verdict handed down by the ‘world court’ since the Russian invasion began – is in response to a suit filed by Ukraine on 27 February, accusing Russia of manipulating the concept of genocide to justify its military aggression.

Although the ICJ's verdicts are binding, news reports questioned whether Moscow would abide by the ruling, and the court has no direct means of enforcing them.

In a tweet shortly after the ruling, UN Secretary-General António Guterres said that the majority decision "fully reinforces my repeated appeals for peace."
Last time i checked António Guterres was not Ukrainian and was expressing a point of view that is not his own personnal but the one of the United Nation.

Also 15 person voted, including 1 russian judge and 0 Ukrainian judge. Still it's the Russian side that doen't recognize the decision why ?

mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:50 pm
Most likely avoided by troll djmixxx :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_ ... of_Ukraine

Legality of the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine
Self-defense justification

Russia has argued that its use of force against Ukraine is lawful under Article 51 of the UN Charter, which preserves the rights of UN member states to defend themselves against "an armed attack" and to engage in "collective self-defense." Specifically, Russia has claimed that it may use force against Ukraine in order to defend the Donetsk People's Republic and the Luhansk People's Republic, which Russia recognizes as independent states. International law and foreign policy experts such as John B. Bellinger III, Gabriella Blum, Naz Modirzadeh, and Anthony Dworkin have criticized this argument.[2][4][6]

Bellinger and Dworkin have argued that Russia cannot rely on a self-defense justification because Ukraine has not threatened or attacked any other nation.[2][6] All four scholars have also suggested that even if Ukraine were planning an attack against Donetsk or Luhansk, Russia could not invoke Article 51's collective self-defense provision because these regions are not recognized as separate states under international law.[2][4][6] Allen Weiner of Stanford Law School has made a similar argument, likening Russia's collective self-defense arguments to a hypothetical situation where a modern entity calling itself the independent "Republic of Texas" invited a foreign government to send troops to fight against the United States.[5] (For a Texian invite against Mexico, see the 1836 To the People of Texas & All Americans in the World.)

Genocide/humanitarian intervention justification

See also: Ukraine v. Russian Federation (2022)

Likewise, experts have rejected Russia's argument that its invasion is justified on humanitarian grounds to protect Russian-speakers in eastern Ukraine, namely the Donbass. Some commentators have questioned whether international law (including the UN Charter and the Genocide Convention) even allows nations to use force against another country to remedy genocide or human rights violations, as the legality of humanitarian intervention is heavily disputed.[2][5] In any event, Russia's humanitarian justifications for the invasion are widely perceived as a pretext, and are unsubstantiated by any evidence that Ukraine has committed, or is committing any acts against Russians in Donetsk and Luhansk that could amount to genocide.[36]

This is way beyond your ridiculous argument "there is the Russia side and the Ukraine side". Even China and India sent humanitarian aid to Ukraine. Why they got tricked by Ukraine lies ? And Brazil ? and Kazakstan ? or Pakistan ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_f ... ainian_War

Remember you said there was no war :
Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
And this is the problem of Ukraine, in order received normal help , she must declare war on Russia, but then Ukraine will be the aggressor.
i wonder who is lying djmixxx or the UN and the ICJ and 141 representatives of different countries, or all the countries that send help.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Apparently intelligent people are a threat to bright future of russia.
chess.com banned in russia.
https://www-interfax-ru.translate.goog/ ... r_pto=wapp

noclaf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by noclaf »

enterisys wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:24 pm
Stop spreading western propaganda! It's a special chess operation. King to I-9, an unexpected move!

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

noclaf wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:06 pm
enterisys wrote:
Stop spreading western propaganda! It's a special chess operation. King to I-9, an unexpected move!
But its all russia military news!
Here's more: Ukrainian government nazis molest a holocaust survivor.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thankfully not a single Ukrainian civilian was harmed in this unprovoked act of agression today.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

enterisys wrote:
Apparently any strategy games will be banned as they discredit russian occupation forces performance.

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

Boris, I got the three SIMs. Do you want me to make the shirts look like someone ever wore them?
No Ivan, just cut out the labels. If the shirts look worn nobody would believe they were NEO-nazis.

https://twitter.com/Zeddary/status/1518641354401886209

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

sEcOnD aRmY iN thE wOrLd

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

The Jews has joined to fight UA nazis, oh wait its UA uniform. (hebrew with slavic accent if you open video)

Unofficial translation:
First guy: “We want to send many thanks to the people and the government of Israel for helping us, in fighting here against the Russians in this difficult war. Many thanks to the main synagogue in Kiev, the Rabbi Moshe Azman, many many thanks. Thank you.”

Second guy: “we want to thank to all *unclear* that are helping us. We are here for the Ukraines, and for the whole people that is now in danger. Helping them, fighting for you; we are all here together doing a great job. Thank you very much.”

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Interesting letter.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

ABOB

like NABOB COFFEE

i think we found a link

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

I just spoke with one of my many still living generals about the risk the USA and Ukraine will nuke every major ukranian city and military installation as a false flag operation. I hope it reassures you to know that even in such an extreme circumstance, Russia will choose peace and diplomacy and ask for an apology through the un.
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

vladimir_putin wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:57 pm
I just spoke with one of my many still living generals about the risk the USA and Ukraine will nuke every major ukranian city and military installation as a false flag operation. I hope it reassures you to know that even in such an extreme circumstance, Russia will choose peace and diplomacy and ask for an apology through the un.
i am glad to hear Russia will use UN diplomatic channels.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

A Chinese copy of W40k

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

russian military telegram successfuly reporting on capture of nazi tank with naZi markings.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:01 pm
russian military telegram successfuly reporting on capture of nazi tank with naZi markings.
see, z nazi were there all along.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

I also saw naZis in 2nd picture in the bushes.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

I don't understand something.
Ukraine took almost all the tanks from the Russian troops, bought a lot of weapons from other countries. And still can't do anything (well, except to give up).

Do Ukrainian soldiers only know how to draw swastikas on their bodies? When they will start fight for Ukraine , UK and USA?
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Return to “News”