We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
SunWolf
Inserter
Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by SunWolf »

enterisys wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:45 am
SunWolf wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:14 am
most of you have dont have any acknowledge for absolute objective truth , and your writting here is just mainly complete intelectual speculation without any objective reasoning and sense of truth, witch will lead in mass disinformation witch will result in mass misundersdanding of global political events and after this, to worst of this will result in indirect WW3 escalation. Politicians is Drive Force of Society, but they posses not even single grain of wisdom. if you limit Russia ( Political Murder ), natural political response will be to blow up walls.
I totally understand your fear because thats what putin's fakes are doing.
But worry not, not a single country is on russia side and seeing that Ukraine is effectively 1v1ing "so called 2nd army in the world" escalation to WW3 is impossible because it would be over pretty fast and putin perfectly understands it.

you are true demagogue, because i dont fear this event, im saying you all lack of objective perception, witch leaded all of you to false perception of political phenomenas and therefore condemned russia in global political arena. Actually there's some countries witch is with Russia, witch just reaveals that most of people here talking without knowning political realities.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

SunWolf wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:30 am
intelectual speculation without any objective reasoning and sense of truth, witch will lead in mass disinformation witch will result in mass misundersdanding of global political events and after this, to worst of this will result in indirect WW3 escalation.
you are true demagogue
SunWolf wrote:
you are true demagogue, because i dont fear this event, im saying you all lack of objective perception, witch leaded all of you to false perception of political phenomenas and therefore condemned russia in global political arena. Actually there's some countries witch is with Russia, witch just reaveals that most of people here talking without knowning political realities.
And youve been enlightened by some sort?
Want to spread your insightful objective wisdom with us if you please?

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by makrom »

SunWolf wrote:
Sure there are, like Belarus, Syria, North Korea... 👍

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

and Eritrea too

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

enterisys wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:45 am
SunWolf wrote:
intelectual speculation without any objective reasoning and sense of truth, witch will lead in mass disinformation witch will result in mass misundersdanding of global political events and after this, to worst of this will result in indirect WW3 escalation.
you are true demagogue
SunWolf wrote:
And youve been enlightened by some sort?
Want to spread your insightful objective wisdom with us if you please?
No? I thought so as well, demagogue.

SunWolf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SunWolf »

makrom wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:53 am
SunWolf wrote:

Columbia, Mexico, South Africa, Iran, India, China. ( some of them indirectly.

But there's no point of talking here, because wish to change yourself and therefore understanding of reality comes from invdidual will , witch of course cannot by forced.

True Objective Reason is Deep, Perfectly Clear, Implicit, Philosohical, Spiritual, Peaceful. Most of you here need more than 20 years of constant meditation and mental discipline to reach such objective heights of human being and only after such victory you can legitimately open your mouth. Without this you just gonna speculate reality with your beggarly reason. and if you are hurted by my words, know this that actually your intelectual pride is hurted.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

SunWolf wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:17 am
Just pointing out that countries not joining in on the sanctions (like Mexico) is not the same as supporting Russia. In fact, in Mexico’s case, they actually voted in support of condemning Russia’s actions at the UN.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

SunWolf wrote:

Yeah bringing up this list just indicated how objectively you are incompetent regarding global politics.
Sorry didn't read further, no point.

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by makrom »

SunWolf wrote:
makrom wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:53 am
SunWolf wrote:

But there's no point of talking here, because wish to change yourself and therefore understanding of reality comes from invdidual will , witch of course cannot by forced.

True Objective Reason is Deep, Perfectly Clear, Implicit, Philosohical, Spiritual, Peaceful. Most of you here need more than 20 years of constant meditation and mental discipline to reach such objective heights of human being and only after such victory you can legitimately open your mouth. Without this you just gonna speculate reality with your beggarly reason. and if you are hurted by my words, know this that actually your intelectual pride is hurted.
Right, Russia's peaceful ambitions by bombing civilians. You are so full of it...

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

w3 sUppOrT Z

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Communication of one Russian bot with two Ukrainian nationalists with rare inclusions of objective opinion of the rest of the world.

:lol:
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:42 am
It is impossible for anyone to accept that if someone just registers to spread russian military agenda they are not russian.
Thanks for a good example of Ukrainian nationalism, which of course is not in Ukraine. :?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

makrom wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:44 am
Right, Russia's peaceful ambitions by bombing civilians. You are so full of it...
It is strange that these bombings take place only where there are peaceful Ukrainian soldiers and the Nazis of Azov hiding behind civilians in the cities. And where there are none, there are no bombings. But you can't talk about it.
As it was explained to me:
makrom wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:08 pm
"strategy for the defense of cities" and all that?

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

Could anyone explain why Russians use letter Z when there is no such character in Azbuka?
Is it a meme of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Z_(film) ?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:17 pm
And where there are none, there are no bombings.
There is no war in Ukraine.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

gGeorg wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:33 pm
Could anyone explain why Russians use letter Z when there is no such character in Azbuka?
Is it a meme of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Z_(film) ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfsangel

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

djmixx looking for Nazis on the shelfs

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

thanks for the tip, I didn’t know where Azov got the emblem from:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion
Attachments
300px-AZOV_logo.svg.png
300px-AZOV_logo.svg.png (22.28 KiB) Viewed 2650 times

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:13 pm
thanks for the tip, I didn’t know where Azov got the emblem from:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion
No problem but it doesnt resemble anything in the link, maybe just yellow color idk?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:07 pm
Communication of one Russian bot with two Ukrainian nationalists with rare inclusions of objective opinion of the rest of the world.

AAHAHAH YES SUPER FUNNY DJMIXXXX

You registered on the forum to post all your comment in that tread ?

Since you registered you have an average of 15 post a day, ALL OF THEM in that thread pushing kremin narrative even when you don't have any argument.

I just want to remember you that your post are publicly visible once someone click on your name hence it's easy for someone to see that you keep talking about random stuff even when prooven wrong, you don't answer question when it show your lies.

Return to “News”