We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

jodokus31 wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:15 pm
You actively attack the credibility of a statement based on a grammar mistakes? It might be, that the grammar mistake is similar to yours back when you learned english, but you take it as proof. That's what is absurd. You can presume it, but it's nothing more than that (except an impertinence)
Not only grammar but the other factors ofc taken into the account, see below.
jodokus31 wrote:
Same here, he says, that his country is in NATO and you simply ignore it.
And what exactly do you want to know regarding Yugoslavia?
Something that speaks russian, has russian brain, does russian mistakes, cries that russians are oppressed by west (are you oppressing russians btw?) and spreads russian military propaganda is surely russian, right? Right?

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:19 pm
jodokus31 wrote:
You actively attack the credibility of a statement based on a grammar mistakes? It might be, that the grammar mistake is similar to yours back when you learned english, but you take it as proof. That's what is absurd. You can presume it, but it's nothing more than that (except an impertinence)
Not only grammar but the other factors ofc taken into the account, see below.
jodokus31 wrote:
Same here, he says, that his country is in NATO and you simply ignore it.
And what exactly do you want to know regarding Yugoslavia?
Something that speaks russian, has russian brain, does russian mistakes, cries that russians are oppressed by west (are you oppressing russians btw?) and spreads russian military propaganda is surely russian, right? Right?
Nonsense. People are more different than you would think. It's maybe time for you to spend more time with friendly people from different nationalities and religions rather than judging them.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

jodokus31 wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:28 pm
Nonsense. People are more different than you would think. It's maybe time for you to spend more time with friendly people from different nationalities and religions rather than judging them.
Thnx for your judgement but I actually do visit many friendly people a couple times per day when I visit bomb shelter.

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by makrom »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:20 pm
makrom wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:03 pm
I have no illusions about the dictatorship in Russia. But also a laugh at western values.

Corporate collusion, a ban on the media (I myself want to decide what to watch) corruption.
All this is enough in Europe. Of course not in quantities like in Russia or Ukraina
Not sure why you even think that's relevant in this context, as if anyone claimed the Western World would be perfect (though I'm not sure I would see such flaws in banning Russian state media).
Ironically this reminds me of RT, which skillfully dodged any controversial topics about Russia and instead much rather focused on criticizing some random things in western countries. They once showed a lengthy report about police officers who shot a dog in Salt Lake City, can't make this sh*t up. But who could blame them, it's not like they could fulfil their propaganda objective by reporting anything positive about Russia.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Filthy Ukrainian immigrants trying to take jobs not just from Czech but from Brazilian.

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by makrom »

Freedom of speech, Russian style

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:45 pm
jodokus31 wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:28 pm
Thnx for your judgement but I actually do visit many friendly people a couple times per day when I visit bomb shelter.
That's no judgement, it's just so easy to dig yourself in bitterness and lump people together in one direction.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Another day another warcrime: russians allow civilians to leave only after army surrenders.
https://t.me/rian_ru/154645

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

jodokus31 wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:09 pm
enterisys wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:45 pm
That's no judgement, it's just so easy to dig yourself in bitterness and lump people together in one direction.
Tell your funny stories to these:
80% of russians think they should be friends with Ukrainians.
60% of russians support war in Ukraine.

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by makrom »

jodokus31 wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:24 pm
In my perception, Russia was open for western life style and democracy in 1990 - 200X, but they experienced massive disappointments and the west did not do much to make it easy, rather the opposite. Even Putin was open at that time. According to Pozner and if I really understood him right, Putin wanted to enter the NATO and fight against terrorism, etc.
Also, the western capitalism and "freedom" is also not the holy grail. The social aspect of the democracy is getting smaller and it evolves into "the strongest wins" attitude. Companies and private organization have more influence on the people than the government itself. The citizen can elect a party, but they all have very similar programs. The real opposition gets undermined by extremists or if you really want to make something better in politics, but are not according to the ruling opinion, you are out. The media is also not very diverse in the mainstream part.
Russia is of course a lot worse, but also quite different. The western sanctions makes life in russia esp. bad. And they are forced to get more independent.
The biggest fault of Russia seems to be, that they wanted to be on the same eye height as the west.
What exactly is it supposed to be that Russia would have deserved but didn't get from the West? Not getting disrespected just because their highly corrupt leadership rigs elections, kills the free press, the opposition and so on? It's not like the other Eastern European countries got a free ride to wealth, but it speaks for itself that most of them managed to get a GDP per capita that exceeds the one of Russia, despite the huge difference in natural resources.
And where does that urge come from to bring up pros and cons of democracy and capitalism in this context? No one claimed any of these systems work flawlessly, but compared to the mess Russia is in, this is all heaven on earth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:19 pm
I understand that it is difficult for you to accept that not all people in Europe support politicians and the army of Ukraine.
But that's the reality. Some have a persistent allergy to propaganda (from any side).
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

makrom wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:56 pm
What exactly is it supposed to be that Russia would have deserved but didn't get from the West? Not getting disrespected just because their highly corrupt leadership rigs elections, kills the free press, the opposition and so on? It's not like the other Eastern European countries got a free ride to wealth, but it speaks for itself that most of them managed to get a GDP per capita that exceeds the one of Russia, despite the huge difference in natural resources.
And where does that urge come from to bring up pros and cons of democracy and capitalism in this context? No one claimed any of these systems work flawlessly, but compared to the mess Russia is in, this is all heaven on earth.
You are half right.

There were no problems with a free press until almost 2020. There was a quite active opposition with support.

So the situation that we are now seeing is this defense of information warfare.
You are right about the elections. But there, too, not everything is so clear. Putin has real support from the older generation. And when they didn’t draw interest for themselves, then the real percentage for Putin would be 45-55

About the economy, let's not forget that Russia is only 30 years old as in capitalism. And the countries of Europe have been developing since at least 1945.

But there will be no harmony in the world. because the war machine is money. And without an external enemy, it is difficult for any country to explain why this money should be spent.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

what-is-being-done-to-thwart-russian-disinformation-on-ukraine

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/the-s ... on-ukraine
(25 min)

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by makrom »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:25 am
makrom wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:56 pm
You are half right.

There were no problems with a free press until almost 2020. There was a quite active opposition with support.

So the situation that we are now seeing is this defense of information warfare.
You are right about the elections. But there, too, not everything is so clear. Putin has real support from the older generation. And when they didn’t draw interest for themselves, then the real percentage for Putin would be 45-55

About the economy, let's not forget that Russia is only 30 years old as in capitalism. And the countries of Europe have been developing since at least 1945.

But there will be no harmony in the world. because the war machine is money. And without an external enemy, it is difficult for any country to explain why this money should be spent.
Right, so before 2020 no journalists were killed, no "unfavorable" media outlets shut down, no elections rigged, no opposition politicians imprisoned for trumped up charges... And yet you claim you don't like propaganda 🤣
And how long exactly did the other EASTERN European countries (https://unstats.un.org/unsd/methodology/m49/#geo-regions) have to develop their economy?

SunWolf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SunWolf »

most of you have dont have any acknowledge for absolute objective truth , and your writting here is just mainly complete intelectual speculation without any objective reasoning and sense of truth, witch will lead in mass disinformation witch will result in mass misundersdanding of global political events and after this, to worst of this will result in indirect WW3 escalation. Politicians is Drive Force of Society, but they posses not even single grain of wisdom. if you limit Russia ( Political Murder ), natural political response will be to blow up walls.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

makrom wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:07 am
Right, so before 2020 no journalists were killed, no "unfavorable" media outlets shut down, no elections rigged, no opposition politicians imprisoned for trumped up charges... And yet you claim you don't like propaganda 🤣
And how long exactly did the other EASTERN European countries (https://unstats.un.org/unsd/methodology/m49/#geo-regions) have to develop their economy?

Even if the claim you debunk was true, which is not, it wouldn't justify a bloody war of agression launched by Russia onto its neighbour Ukraine imo, but arguing on a secondary topic is a way to shift away to focus i think.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

SunWolf wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:14 am
most of you have dont have any acknowledge for absolute objective truth , and your writting here is just mainly complete intelectual speculation without any objective reasoning and sense of truth, witch will lead in mass disinformation witch will result in mass misundersdanding of global political events and after this, to worst of this will result in indirect WW3 escalation. Politicians is Drive Force of Society, but they posses not even single grain of wisdom. if you limit Russia ( Political Murder ), natural political response will be to blow up walls.
at least you have some humour

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:09 am
I understand that it is difficult for you to accept that not all people in Europe support politicians and the army of Ukraine.
But that's the reality. Some have a persistent allergy to propaganda (from any side).
It is impossible for anyone to accept that if someone just registers to spread russian military agenda they are not russian.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

SunWolf wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:14 am
I totally understand your fear because thats what putin's fakes are doing.
But worry not, not a single country is on russia side and seeing that Ukraine is effectively 1v1ing "so called 2nd army in the world" escalation to WW3 is impossible because it would be over pretty fast and putin perfectly understands it.

Return to “News”