We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by gGeorg »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:57 pm
gGeorg wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:54 pm
Do you know that currently every 15th individual in Czech rep. has Ukraine citizenship ?

People flee from Ukraine becouse of their own govermant. The country is systematicaly ruined for at least 10 years. Now, they have an option to flee country without any papers, so they do.
While I was in Prague last week, I heard Russian very often and only a couple of times Ukrainian. Why do you have so many Russian speakers?
Most of Ukraina citizens speak Russians. (based on my experience) I guess it is for a reason, many Czech have some basic knowledge of Russian language. So it is a meeting point.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:10 pm
While I was in Prague last week, I heard Russian very often and only a couple of times Ukrainian. Why do you have so many Russian speakers?

Most of Ukraina citizens speak Russians. (based on my experience) I guess it is for a reason, many Czech have some basic knowledge of Russian language. So it is a meeting point.
Maybe those were Ukrainians speaking russian? Oh wait it cant be true - russian is an oppressed language in Ukraine.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:58 pm
The original post refers to the Czechoslovakia invasion by the USSR in 1968
For the inhabitants of the USSR, everything that was west of Ukraine was abroad.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:56 pm
Where is your map from ? Is it one of yours list of independent NGO's funded by CIA and European commision?
Yes Russia fund it too, it's written in the bottom left the source is the UN agency for refugee it's world propaganda for human beings
UN is that agency which is funded mostly by US goverment and live in a building funded by a jew ?
Is it the agency which banned visit for Russia diplomats ?
Please spare me :lol:

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:20 pm
For the inhabitants of the USSR, everything that was west of Ukraine was abroad.
I trust your information entirely, given that you registered only to post on this thread, and that all your post are on it, that makes you an expert, and your interpretation of the original post by the developpers means a lot to me. You may want to look at it again

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:22 pm
Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:56 pm
Where is your map from ? Is it one of yours list of independent NGO's funded by CIA and European commision?
Yes Russia fund it too, it's written in the bottom left the source is the UN agency for refugee it's world propaganda for human beings
UN is that agency which is funded mostly by US goverment and live in a building funded by a jew ?
Is it the agency which banned visit for Russia diplomats ?
Please spare me :lol:
I will i think, there's not much worse you can say as justification and i'm not sure i want to find out in case you find something.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

makrom wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:03 pm
jodokus31 wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:09 pm

It sounds, that Europe was so naive. Probably yes. But it doesn't answer the question, why it failed and who exactly spreaded the fatal sparks. All in all, i wouldn't call it a big win for Europe.

Regarding NATO expansion:
1962 Cuba also agreed to install sovjet missiles. It did not happen in end, because both sides (Sovjet and USA) made a compromise, which likely prevented the 3rd WW. Currently I miss those types of compromise efforts.
The win is compared to how much they would lose in the long run by continuing to help Russia's economy. Fortunately it ended while Russia is still an economic dwarf.
As for the Monroe Doctrine, that was a relict from the cold war, when not only delivery methods were much different but also the geopolitical composition. If it wasn't for Russia's dumb paranoia about the rest of the world being out to get them, this whole conflict wouldn't even exist any longer. Unlike many (but not all) other countries out of the Eastern Bloc, they failed miserably to transform into a democracy which could become part of the civilized world, and instead became a kleptocratic dictatorship.
In this constitution, it's absolutely no wonder they are afraid of the West, after all, they incorporate pretty much everything the West despises. And what do leaders of such failed states usually do to address their problem? They start building up some patriotic identity nonsense. Russia this, Slavic that, blame everyone else, kill the free press, the opposition, threaten everyone with nukes and so on.
This is the pile of junk Russia is for the rest of the world, and it should act accordingly. All Russians who want to escape this nightmare should be welcomed with open arms, but for that regime, let's just let them have their dream of building up an independent economy.
In my perception, Russia was open for western life style and democracy in 1990 - 200X, but they experienced massive disappointments and the west did not do much to make it easy, rather the opposite. Even Putin was open at that time. According to Pozner and if I really understood him right, Putin wanted to enter the NATO and fight against terrorism, etc.
Also, the western capitalism and "freedom" is also not the holy grail. The social aspect of the democracy is getting smaller and it evolves into "the strongest wins" attitude. Companies and private organization have more influence on the people than the government itself. The citizen can elect a party, but they all have very similar programs. The real opposition gets undermined by extremists or if you really want to make something better in politics, but are not according to the ruling opinion, you are out. The media is also not very diverse in the mainstream part.
Russia is of course a lot worse, but also quite different. The western sanctions makes life in russia esp. bad. And they are forced to get more independent.
The biggest fault of Russia seems to be, that they wanted to be on the same eye height as the west.

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:01 pm

BTW: I am from Czech rep. We have 400 000 of them officially, and another about 200 000 illegals. Where are those ?
Do you know that currently every 15th individual in Czech rep. has Ukraine citizenship ?

People flee from Ukraine becouse of their own govermant. The country is systematicaly ruined for at least 10 years. Now, they have an option to flee country without any papers, so they do.
BTW you're not since you do only grammar mistakes a russian would do.
Yes, those women with children and old people surely migrate there to find work. And yes again you need passport to cross border?
No you dont. You aggressively spread nonsense. It is my last response to your work dear agent.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:13 pm
Maybe those were Ukrainians speaking russian? Oh wait it cant be true - russian is an oppressed language in Ukraine.
Do you know the word accent? So, Russian is different for everyone. And I can distinguish Ukrainian Russian from Russian Russian.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:32 pm
Do you know the word accent? So, Russian is different for everyone. And I can distinguish Ukrainian Russian from Russian Russian.
As I said I am sorry I forgot it's forbidden to speak russian in Ukraine so those were definitely russians.
Again, an apology.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:24 pm
The biggest fault of Russia seems to be, that they wanted to be on the same eye height as the west.
I agree. Western values ​​are so-so values. NATO attacks the countries of the world, are these Western values?
Western politicians cannot take care of their people during the migration crisis.
The main thing for them is new working hands.

but Russia is also not far gone.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:35 pm
I agree. Western values ​​are so-so values. NATO attacks the countries of the world, are these Western values?
Western politicians cannot take care of their people during the migration crisis.

And exactly which countries did NATO attack, dear?

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:01 pm

BTW: I am from Czech rep. We have 400 000 of them officially, and another about 200 000 illegals. Where are those ?

BTW you're not since you do only grammar mistakes a russian would do.
You presume lies based on grammar mistakes? Honestly, that sounds a bit too absurd

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:24 pm
I agree. Western values ​​are so-so values.
Just pointing out that Djmixxx is averaging 15 post per day since he registered on the forum, with all post on this thread exclusively.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:36 pm

And exactly which countries did NATO attack, dear?
Maybe Yugoslavia, but that was just a peace mission, of course :?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:37 pm
You presume lies based on grammar mistakes? Honestly, that sounds a bit too absurd
Why? As a russian speaking person I never made same grammar mistakes in English at some point?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:40 pm
Yes, but he specifically said COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:41 pm
Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:40 pm
Yes, but he specifically said COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD.
That doesn't justify in any way the suffering inflicted onto the Ukrainian people if i may.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

As I said I am sorry I forgot it's forbidden to speak russian in Ukraine so those were definitely russians.
Again, an apology.
At the same time apologize to the Latvians.
Here, too, it is forbidden to speak Russian.
And a local political prostitute "joked" during the covid that it was not necessary to print reference information in Russian so that more Russians would die.

https://press.lv/post/chem-bolshe-russk ... -levrentse

But then she had to justify herself for a long time.

No one drives anyone to a concentration camp, it’s just that you don’t have the opportunity to get an education in your native language, even if there are more than 30% of them in the country.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:43 pm
That doesn't justify in any way the suffering inflicted onto the Ukrainian people if i may.
Of course its not, right now Ukraine is 1v1 vs russia. NATO, and US especially, are very passive and do nothing. Bringing up NATO/US is just another russian agenda for russians to fear so putin's ratings go up.

Return to β€œNews”