We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Vintors wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:38 am
mmmPI wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:19 am
Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:15 am
Actually, it's because of the sanctions against Belarus.
source ?
https://www.forbes.ru/biznes/448623-kak ... jnyj-rynok
This is non-sense this article is from 2021

https://theconversation.com/russias-war ... ggs-178879

In case you can see the price for maize and barley heavily impacted too, this happened in the past like in the 2008 crisis and lead to food riots and more suffering everywhere.

Another thing one can consider, the world doesn't have emergency food reserve, countries have emergency oil or gas reserve, not food.

FredHp
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by FredHp »

This war - like all wars - is stupid and pointless.

Russians and Ukraine people are both victims of the same insane and obsolete idea of "country/nation".

Global trade and instant comunications connected the world into a single global comunity, rendering obsolete the idea of independent nations each one with a independent government.
That is the real world problem - nations should not exist anymore.

As long as insane things like "nations", "borders", "visas", "economical barriers", bad things like wars, famine, etc will happen.

I hope that this war ends soon - there is no need for WW3!

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

FredHp wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:41 am
Global trade and instant comunications connected the world into a single global comunity, rendering obsolete the idea of independent nations each one with a independent government.
That is the real world problem - nations should not exist anymore.
So naive, you really think people evolved that much since 4000 BC?

Vintors
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Vintors »

UKROFEYKI: BRAIN RUPTURE. ATN Film
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuVgMwZyhnU

That's why I'm asking you to provide links from several sources.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:13 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuVgMwZyhnU

Belteleradio is funded in whole or in part by the Belarusian government.

Surely a reliable independent source

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:13 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuVgMwyhnU

No you never asked for that you just repeatdly post links that are doing the apology of the war.

Once a person is logged in it's easy to check your post and realize you registered only to post those on this thread.

And you posted many links in different langage without subtitle but don't understand when one ask you question on those langage.

That look suspicious to me.

Vintors
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Vintors »

Tochka-U, ROCKET PART. Ukraine March 18, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR68MnANH14
To the question of who is bombing civilians.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Melitopol is deep within russian occupied territory. Why russians are shooting down their own rockets that have effective range of 110km?
Ive heard reports of russian warship downing their own su34 over Black Sea at the start of war but is it really that bad that they still shoot their own weaponry first over Donetsk now over Melitopol?

Tertius
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Tertius »

Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:48 am
No you never asked for that you just repeatdly post links that are doing the apology of the war.
I don't understand why you waste your time arguing with people who's job it is to just distribute Russian propaganda. It's the same as if you discuss the current news with the paper boy if he should continue with his job or not: pointless.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Tertius wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:31 pm
I don't understand why you waste your time arguing with people who's job it is to just distribute Russian propaganda. It's the same as if you discuss the current news with the paper boy if he should continue with his job or not: pointless.
i try not to lose much time with people like Vintors, generally their argument is stupid but it's a good exercice to try and explain why. Unfortunatly he resolved to just pushing links of propaganda trash with the title next to it for lack of anything clever to say i guess. Some people show more intellectual capacity than just this and risk being taken for a real person where it's appropriate to try and debunk claims but you may be right that Vintors is not of them due to the simplistic nature of his expression, there's not much reasonning to argue against.

I think people whose job are distributing the news sometimes change their job and they start caring about pets or plants and it makes the world better, one cannot discard that possibility entirely either.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:23 pm
Tochka-U, ROCKET PART. Ukraine March 18, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR68MnANH14
To the question of who is bombing civilians.
How many people died in Moscow ?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

russian and Soviet ejection seats are considered amongst the most reliable and safest in the world, yet they "fail" to save russian pilots.
Translate from the interview:
- russian pilots are being sent "for slaughter", apparently so that they do not testify in The Hague. Or how else to explain these stories about parachutes that did not open after the ejection?

- Well, they have modern new planes, but for some reason the catapult chair doesn't work, or the parachute didn't open. All this is strange, as such a new technique does not work that saves the life of the pilot. The most expensive thing in the armed forces is a pilot, whose training costs tens or even hundreds of millions.

Full interview and more insight why Ukraine still has air space contested below:
https://www-rbc-ua.translate.goog/ukr/n ... r_pto=wapp

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

You really need some balls to boo there
https://9gag.com/gag/aWgLxyn

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

China and v. Nuland started to believe those hoaxes about US military biolabs in Ukraine. Now they are officially asking inquiry in UN :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uZXLSgLIck

Looks like Chinese have some experience with US biloab projects in Wuhan.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

gGeorg wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:57 pm
China and v. Nuland started to believe those hoaxes about US military biolabs in Ukraine. Now they are officially asking inquiry in UN :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uZXLSgLIck

Looks like Chinese have some experience with US biloab projects in Wuhan.
This is only 1 of the intervention of a conference that happened last week. I have already published the link to the full council there :
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:25 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olHRu_Ou4WI (2hours)
Security Council on Russia allegations of military biological activities in Ukraine (11 March 2022)
There was no proof provided but only a call to go fetch documents on a website that had since then been examined and discarded as proof of anything related to the claim.

Inquiries are a good thing but in international law there is no sanction for fake accusation, only a loss in reputation, which isn't much when you already have a terrible one.

If you have any recent information about the result of the inquiry that have a relation with Ukraine i would carefully inform myself. I would be surprised to get accurate information from this forum before any other sources that i'm familiar with.

Bioweapons are forbidden according to international law, In 1992 when things were very rough Russia agreed to end the program from Soviet time that was still running despite internationnal agreement, but the decision was reversed in 1999 by the current president of the russian federation. Here is a link to a 72 pages book about the history of it : https://inss.ndu.edu/Media/News/Article ... ys-russia/

There is no mention of the US biloab project in Wuhan which i guess no-one wants to talk about given everycountry that has veto in UN except Russia seem involved. And also most likely because it has nothing to do with the situation in Ukraine as the analysis of the document prooved.

Biolab and bio-weapon are different thing. Bio-lab are publicly known and are health facility that do research for medicine purpose. Bio-weapons are illegal, they could be developped in military labs, those wouldn't be public as most military project.

The claim of the Russian federation is an attempt to utilize medical document from bio-lab that are publicly recognized by the USA and some document related to the project of ending the Soviet progam in Ukraine which was done in cooperation with a UN supervision office and to build a claim about a new program of bio-weapon alledgedly being developped in Ukraine. This has not been prooven by any documents and is an accusation that only appeared several days into the conlict and not prior to it.

It is to note that bombarding those laboratories could create laboratory-leaks. The very fact that inquiries exists allow to understand those risks, and recognize them if they occur, which could help preventing escalation and mistrust. It is explained in the video i linked that is the full council.

Although the accusation is apparently baseless, the need for transparency and the inquiry are legitimate. It's a tactic (imo). On the short term, you try to shift the blame and the other side has to justify but on the long run your words worth less over time if you falsely accuse someone else repeatdly.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

And again it's nice to come back with a fresh head after visiting Prague. Quite noticeable support for Ukraine throughout the city.

In general, everything is sad.
Two sides of the discussion that draw information from their vat of propaganda and throw it in to opponent.

I often see wikipedia links here. Can you remind me in which independent country this resource is registered?

You are talking about unrelated media. Did you read it on wikipedia? When investigating corrupt schemes, the depth can reach 10-15 levels, at the end of which everything comes down to one person.

You can all see perfectly well that the world has not unequivocally accepted the war in Ukraine.

And only European and Russian media write the truth as a blueprint.

It's amazing how people easily fall for manipulation from both sides.

For me now, the truth is only what I see with my own eyes being at the scene of the event.

so, I support the peaceful people of Russia and Ukraine, who were dragged into this
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:39 pm
I often see wikipedia links here. Can you remind me in which independent country this resource is registered?
You are a fan of telegram, does that mean you get information from British Virgin Islands?
You can all see perfectly well that the world has not unequivocally accepted the war in Ukraine.
Not sure but UN council clearly voted unequivocally.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:23 pm
You think it's true because you read it from a party that have an interest in the reporting of the event it's like when you buy a car and you ask the sellor if the car is good. If you want to have a better idea your will try to compare different car, because every sellor say its car is a good car when he try to sell it.
If you don't know about cars, you'll still buy crap. but from the seller that you like best. And so you are now choosing a source of information that tells the "truth" the way you like it.
Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:23 pm
not look like a total barbarian.
Funny. You are either a barbarian or you are not a barbarian.
You can't be a little gay. Your are gay or not gay. So your reasoning is wrong.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Can you remind me in which independent country this resource is registered?
I'm not sure what is your question here, for example one can contribute to wikipedia from any country and for free, if you need more information on wikipedia the non-profit foundation you can find it on their webpage : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:About
You are talking about unrelated media. Did you read it on wikipedia? When investigating corrupt schemes, the depth can reach 10-15 levels, at the end of which everything comes down to one person.
I assumed you are trying to refer to that time when i said unrelated sources ? it's different from unrelated media. I'm not sure what you mean by that.
The war suck for the whole world.

And only European and Russian media write the truth as a blueprint.

It's amazing how people easily fall for manipulation from both sides.
It was the USA, now it is the European, the west, vs russia, but this is the same argument consisting in smoke screen. Negating the possibillity for individual to inform themselves is wrong.
For me now, the truth is only what I see with my own eyes being at the scene of the event.
Well i guess it's better than trust everyone all the time. Yet there are some things you need to trust sometimes if you want to have a relation with other human. You can learn to analyse the information too, it's a difficult job and people make mistakes, yet it yields positive results if done properly. Discarding non-prooven fact and allegations. Crossing datas from independant sources.

Here is an example of a team doing it : https://www.bellingcat.com/resources/ho ... formation/
so, I support the peaceful people of Russia and Ukraine, who were dragged into this
I fully agree on this with you, peace is something simple to understand for everyone, yet so hard to maintain.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:04 pm
You are a fan of telegram, does that mean you get information from British Virgin Islands?
It only means that the information in it can be moderated at the request of the country of registration.
enterisys wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:04 pm
Not sure but UN council clearly voted unequivocally.
The resolution was supported by representatives of 141 countries, representatives of 35 countries abstained, representatives of 5 countries voted against.

unequivocally-?

Return to β€œNews”