We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Vintors
Inserter
Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Vintors »

obviously one has to also read russian media to know the duplicity of the RT group, to have a pro-vaccine pro-mask stance in Russia, while the opposite everywhere no ?
Where to see?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by makrom »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:46 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:36 pm
you should try to say it again with different words, because your sentence makes no sense to me
in the current situation, Russia needs to be 110% sure before starting this adventure with biolabs. All experts will examine everything under a microscope to find a errors.
You mean like when they claimed there is no war and no invasion in Ukraine, how their invasion force was just at the border for training purposes and so on?
As if Russian leadership cares the slightest bit what experts conclude, they just claim whatever they want and hope there are enough gullible people who actually believe it, and all the evidence will just be dismissed as fake news from the evil West.
Unless you are neither a paid troll nor have some serious intellectual deficit that prevents you from figuring out the basics of Kremlin propaganda mechanisms, why would you assume they would suddenly change that pattern?

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by makrom »

gGeorg wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:40 pm
Very funny. Just because Russians bombard Ukrainian cities and kill tons of people that doesn't mean you can't have a good laugh, right?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olHRu_Ou4WI (2hours)
Security Council on Russia allegations of military biological activities in Ukraine (11 March 2022)

Russia : You know about Covid, very dangerous. There exist laboratories in ukraine where bioweapon are developped. Therefore the USA is maybe responsible for all desease in the world like that thing in the 1950's. Check my website for more truth.

All the others participants :

_ Why didn't you send proof before the council happenend so that we cant study it ? like it's done usually ? you sure must have had this proof in your possession before calling for the council to gather right ?

_ That's pure baseless bullshit

_ That's a smokscreen to divert attention from the use of thermobaric weapon used by russian army on civilian target

_ There exist already a UN commission whose task is specifically to monitor the risk associated with bioweapons why not report to them since that's what they here for ?

_ Humans lives need to be protected from political violence, the war must end.

Russia : no-one trust my representative who spent 10 days denying the invasion attempt when it started after the year spent saying there would not be an attack from russia i'm victim of anti-russian prejudice.

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

mmmPI wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:25 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olHRu_Ou4WI (2hours)
Security Council on Russia allegations of military biological activities in Ukraine (11 March 2022)

Russia : You know about Covid, very dangerous. There exist laboratories in ukraine where bioweapon are developped. Therefore the USA is maybe responsible for all desease in the world like that thing in the 1950's. Check my website for more truth.

All the others participants :

_ Why didn't you send proof before the council happenend so that we cant study it ? like it's done usually ? you sure must have had this proof in your possession before calling for the council to gather right ?

_ That's pure baseless bullshit

_ That's a smokscreen to divert attention from the use of thermobaric weapon used by russian army on civilian target

_ There exist already a UN commission whose task is specifically to monitor the risk associated with bioweapons why not report to them since that's what they here for ?

_ Humans lives need to be protected from political violence, the war must end.

Russia : no-one trust my representative who spent 10 days denying the invasion attempt when it started after the year spent saying there would not be an attack from russia i'm victim of anti-russian prejudice.
Lol :D .

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

I must say there was also a clear majority opposing the existence of bioweapons anywhere in the world.

That still is a biaised review, that makes it harder to draw your own conclusion after i presented things this way i'm sorry.

I think i have becomed bitter against the source of all that bad faith trolling, aggresively flooding the channel of communication is not something people do in this forum usually and it makes the discussion way more interesting.

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

Perhaps someone can help me out. Wasn't Ukraine supposed to be like 10% nazis, 90% poor Russians? Because it seems to me the Russians are shifting over to a 90% Nazi, 10% poor Russians theory now that they have to level the cities.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Seems like troll aren't working on a 7/7 basis

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Im pretty sure he got exhausted yday.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

enterisys wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:45 pm
Im pretty sure he got exhausted yday.
Exhausted billable hours, you mean? :mrgreen:
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

Oh well. Perhaps the trolls from Syria will show up one of these days to continue the mission.

One good thing I will say about Putin compared to Biden is that his pet is completely under control:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP3ixVt ... =EliAlkash

The body language of these two is something else. Putin looks bored and constipated, he looks like he is begging his ex to take him back after he screwed around. "Mr. Putin, Belarusian people love sanctions and hardship, the harder the better, if we can even call it a hardship at all!. Mr. Putin, you will trade us potato, we will trade you micro transistors, aerospace components, currency with other uses than toilet paper, everything, everything that --- Russia has too much off!. Let us meet again later, no need to meet all the time with all this important trading we need to set up, right Mr. Putin? So let us agree to meet later, just you, me, a table, perhaps two tables, perhaps zoom -- perhaps best we meet when we have zoom again, don't you think Mr. Putin?"

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/09/ ... sed-a74967
putin-hopes-afghanistans-taliban-will-be-civilised

https://www.newsweek.com/taliban-calls- ... an-1682616
taliban-calls-russia-ukraine-peace-fear-civilians

2023 ???

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Ah yes the youtube-linker is back bois.

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by makrom »

The thought that Russians actually fall for this kind of propaganda is just terrifying. It's as if they are living in an alternative reality with the ever present idea of the "Evil West", completely unaware of the horrors that Russia is causing in Ukraine. They probably still think Russia is seen as liberator, while in this world they are building the foundation for being despised by Ukrainians for generations to come.
I am so sorry for all those Russians who want nothing more than to live in a civilized society, but instead they will be trapped in a system that keeps looking for scapegoats for their misery, fueled by their leader's paranoia that the West is out to get them.
I wish Russians will find a better future, but at this time, their outlook seems very dire.

Vintors
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Vintors »

makrom wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:10 am
The thought that Russians actually fall for this kind of propaganda is just terrifying. It's as if they are living in an
Where is the propaganda?
I showed cause and effect.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

you copy pasted piece of video in support of the invasion that legitimize the war by using the arguments of the kremlins only

It's a piece of "storytelling" with many unprooven claims that are integrated in a discourse without critical distance

Vintors
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Vintors »

mmmPI wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:28 am
you copy pasted piece of video in support of the invasion that legitimize the war by using the arguments of the kremlins only

It's a piece of "storytelling" with many unprooven claims that are integrated in a discourse without critical distance
Вы из Европы? На видео кадры с 2014 года, Майдан в Украине, что там кричат протестующие?
Про Степана Бандеру спросите у Поляков.
Про факельные шествия у Немцев.
В конце кадры из освобожденных городов Донецк и Луганск, который 8 лет бомбило Украинское правительство.
В принципе вы утверждаете что Русские живут в Виртуальной реальности, на самом деле вы живете в Виртуальной реальности, Русским нужно просто показать правду из освобожденных городов, но вы этого не увидите, Российское СМИ вы считаете пропагандой.

Return to “News”