We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Meanwhile Germans hammer down gas prices by not listening to fake news from russian army.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:39 am
Meanwhile Germans hammer down gas prices by not listening to fake news from russian army.
It’s good that the price reduction is not related to Germany’s refusal to interrupt gas purchases from Russia. I hope my country will do the same as Germany.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:41 pm
It’s good that the price reduction is not related to Germany’s refusal to interrupt gas purchases from Russia. I hope my country will do the same as Germany.
Wut? They already announced to stop purchasing next year. russian gas finito brother.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:52 pm
Wut? They already announced to stop purchasing next year. russian gas finito brother.
Can you send link to this news with dates? I see this news about UK. About Germany do not heard.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:43 am
Now, the inconsistencies that are visible to the naked eye from the videos that appear on the network:

1. Imagine how many corpses and victims there would be if an air bomb flew into the courtyard of the existing hospital. And there is no doubt that the Ukrainian side would not use to show them all. At least they bandage them or take them to the ambulance. But where are they?

2. The explosion was in the courtyard, but inside there are no traces of blood even from glass victims (there is only a bucket of red paint).

3. It is stated that there are dozens of dead and injured in the maternity hospital. But only one ambulance comes to them (came into the frame).
1) Well, I expect the number of people there would be greatly reduced due to the war and evacuations, but I believe I had also heard that a number of the dead were buried under collapsed debris? These photos could be before (or in some cases, after) they've dug them out. They may also be taking the dead to a different staging area than the injured. And as I believe you were also alluding to, photos with actual corpses in them may not have been shared directly with the media out of privacy and respect for the dead.

2) I think you're overestimating both the amount of blood spray and splatter that occurs from flying glass as well as how easily smaller droplets even appear in photos that are not close ups.

3) There's a host of reasons why this could be, all logical:
  • The photographers are trying to show the damage and injuries, not the response/ambulances.
  • As I'm sure a large portion of the city's population has been evacuated, the number of emergency responders left are probably severely decreased.
  • It is a hospital with its own staff and supplies. They may not need as extensive of an outside response beyond personnel for moving debris.
  • Timing. Ambulances may still be en route. Destroyed roads and thus the need to find alternative, non-direct routes can be a factor, or even that with all the fighting, many may have been deployed elsewhere in the city.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:52 pm
announced to stop purchasing next year.
You know, I heard about this last night, but I'm curious, how does deciding to stop buying next year (9 months away) help now?

I'm not trying to be critical, I honestly am curious. They way economics work is often... illogical to me. :?
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:56 pm
You know, I heard about this last night, but I'm curious, how does deciding to stop buying next year (9 months away) help now?

I'm not trying to be critical, I honestly am curious. They way economics work is often... illogical to me. :?
Its just to defake another russian bots about gas is going to reach 3500EUR.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:01 pm

if you are not a russian bot from RT, please write news with confirmation.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:01 pm
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:56 pm

Sorry, yes, I got that part. But that's ok, I think I was maybe going a little OT, anyway.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:09 pm
if you are not a russian bot from RT, please write news with confirmation.
If you think anyone here believes youre not a bot youre doing a bad job so far :D

ravage666
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ravage666 »

x
Last edited by ravage666 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

ravage666 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:07 pm
Mass Formation Psychosis - 5 Things You Need to Know!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQChw_Rk1Kk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH8FTzhPqvc

Engimage
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Engimage »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:53 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:43 am
Now, the inconsistencies that are visible to the naked eye from the videos that appear on the network:

1. Imagine how many corpses and victims there would be if an air bomb flew into the courtyard of the existing hospital. And there is no doubt that the Ukrainian side would not use to show them all. At least they bandage them or take them to the ambulance. But where are they?

2. The explosion was in the courtyard, but inside there are no traces of blood even from glass victims (there is only a bucket of red paint).

3. It is stated that there are dozens of dead and injured in the maternity hospital. But only one ambulance comes to them (came into the frame).
1) Well, I expect the number of people there would be greatly reduced due to the war and evacuations, but I believe I had also heard that a number of the dead were buried under collapsed debris? These photos could be before (or in some cases, after) they've dug them out. They may also be taking the dead to a different staging area than the injured. And as I believe you were also alluding to, photos with actual corpses in them may not have been shared directly with the media out of privacy and respect for the dead.

2) I think you're overestimating both the amount of blood spray and splatter that occurs from flying glass as well as how easily smaller droplets even appear in photos that are not close ups.

3) There's a host of reasons why this could be, all logical:
  • The photographers are trying to show the damage and injuries, not the response/ambulances.
  • As I'm sure a large portion of the city's population has been evacuated, the number of emergency responders left are probably severely decreased.
  • It is a hospital with its own staff and supplies. They may not need as extensive of an outside response beyond personnel for moving debris.
  • Timing. Ambulances may still be en route. Destroyed roads and thus the need to find alternative, non-direct routes can be a factor, or even that with all the fighting, many may have been deployed elsewhere in the city.
Just fyi Mariupol is currently surrounded and under siege. You can not expect stuff like ambulances and the maternity hospitals operate normally. The city is currently bombarded so heavily that I just can’t imagine how you can even move there at all. And Russians are shelling all attempts to evacuate civilians from there.

So yeah continue getting truth from .ru domains in the internet

ravage666
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ravage666 »

x
Last edited by ravage666 on Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:51 pm

If you think anyone here believes youre not a bot youre doing a bad job so far :D
Your opinion, your right. But I don't really understand how labeling helps the discussion.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:54 pm
Your opinion, your right. But I don't really understand how labeling helps the discussion.
We discussed and debunked all you claims about Nazi, 8years and so on.
Now you bring up Mariupol bombing the same time as russian military? Coincidence of course, nothing else :D

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

PacifyerGrey wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:33 pm
Just fyi Mariupol is currently surrounded and under siege. You can not expect stuff like ambulances and the maternity hospitals operate normally. The city is currently bombarded so heavily that I just can’t imagine how you can even move there at all. And Russians are shelling all attempts to evacuate civilians from there.

So yeah continue getting truth from .ru domains in the internet
I sometimes don't understand why Russians are so stupid. Why such a crap with the organization of some kind of peaceful corridor (3 days of negotiations), then fire at it, why use old-fashioned artillery if America showed in Iraq that it is much safer to kill civilians from bombers. But not a single bomber has been shot down in Ukraine yet.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:01 pm
We discussed and debunked all you claims about Nazi, 8years and so on.
Now you bring up Mariupol bombing the same time as russian military? Coincidence of course, nothing else :D
you make it very inconspicuously and selectively.
basically just ignore the posts or write that it's not true.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:53 pm
Where I took the this foto, there was a foto of two male bodies covered with a sheet.

Russian propaganda about this:
https://eadaily.com/ru/news/2022/03/10/ ... -mariupole

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Constable wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:47 am
Ukraine bombed Donbass for 8 years and after that do you consider Russia an enemy? Russia stood up for Donbass, because Russia is tired of looking at it, looking at how people are suffering. And one interesting fact: Ukraine itself destroys cities with its tanks, while Russian tanks try not to break ANYTHING. Draw conclusions about who is to blame.
joined just to post this? say hi to your russian boss for us

Return to “News”