We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

ravage666 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:44 pm
Neutral Demilitarized Country
The situation is not only related to Ukraine they are sick sad event going around the world.
Sadly yes a new memorandum declaration is required.
legal document often need update.
Ukraine was already a neutral country until 2014 events.
In 1991 Ukraine had 3rd largest Nuclear arsenal which was gifted away for some guarantees by russia and US. And where are we now? russia is in Ukraine and US just ignores direct confrontation.
You suggest Ukraine to sign some another meaningless memorandum that will ensure russia will invade again in 20 years?

ravage666
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ravage666 »

x
Last edited by ravage666 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

PacifyerGrey wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:18 pm
As I have already stated before, russians have their own interpretation of nazism.

They do state that we in Ukraine are nazi. Nazi in general think their own kind are superior to anyone else who have to be wiped.
This is what modern Nazism looks like.
When someone claims their rights, speak on behalf of all 40 million civilians of a multinational country.

II would be fair to add that this is only your opinion.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

ravage666
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ravage666 »

x
Last edited by ravage666 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Engimage
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Engimage »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:15 am
PacifyerGrey wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:18 pm
As I have already stated before, russians have their own interpretation of nazism.

They do state that we in Ukraine are nazi. Nazi in general think their own kind are superior to anyone else who have to be wiped.
This is what modern Nazism looks like.
When someone claims their rights, speak on behalf of all 40 million civilians of a multinational country.

II would be fair to add that this is only your opinion.
You can say whatever you like. However you should ask anyone else in Ukraine to prove my points.

I am from Kharkiv, where probably 90% of Ukrainians spoke russian. Our city was an international education center where students came from all over the world. We had absolutely no issues with any races or nations besides russians.

Now Kharkiv lies in ruins with the majority of civilians forced to seek refuge in the western part of the country. And every single person in the west is trying to help refugees. The first provide shelter, the second feed, others help elders and sick. Never did we experience such a national unity and kindness.

Yes, Kharkiv was a nazi center and certainly deserved being completely destroyed, sure.

I will add this as my own personal opinion. Go hide yourself Djmixxx, and please do not forget to take other trolls with you, MOP3E, and the latest 666 one. Either you are payed to spread this shit misinformation, or you are totally unable to access true sources of information and only serve as a transfer media for all the propaganda Russia spreads.

Moderators can feel free to ban me here instead of freshly registered trolls.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

ravage666 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:02 am
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?en ... 432791&z=6

All recorded events on day 14 (Green is Day 8, Olive is Day 9, Yellow Day 10, Red Day 11, Blue is Day 12, Maroon is day 13, Dark Gray is Day 14). Red Lines represent frontlines, Maroon represents supposed front lines, and green areas depict areas that Russia tried to take on Day 1, the Blue area around Odesa is the suspected naval invasion target that Russia will attempt to take in some time.)

Damn that must be a tactical nightmare for russian to fight according the law of war.

Law_of_war
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_war
Not more tactical problem.

If this law is true, then there is no more civilians on the territory of Ukraine, only the militia.

For those who say that the war will end soon, you are right. Let's remember at what stage of the war in Germany they began to create Volkssturm and Hitlerjugend.

ravage666
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ravage666 »

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

PacifyerGrey wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:19 am
Moderators can feel free to ban me here instead of freshly registered trolls.
It's democratic forum, and everyone can tell their point of view.
I really respect the developers of the game for the possibility of dialogue between the parties.

About someone from Ukraine.
I have only one friend from Donetsk (Is this Ukraine?) Who fled in Russia from the peaceful bombing of her city about 3 years ago. Her entire family has lived in Ukraine for generations. She is Ukrainian ? Or if she doesn't hate Russians, then no?

About your fiery speeches. One ruler of Germany in 39 declared 100% support for the course of the party by peaceful people. Remind me what was left of the support in 46? Just 7 years, not much for denazification.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

PacifyerGrey wrote:
I will add this as my own personal opinion. Go hide yourself Djmixxx, and please do not forget to take other trolls with you, MOP3E, and the latest 666 one.
Who gave you the right to decide where is the truth and where lies?
I was not given such a right and I equally show the information from both sides.

And to everyone who supports the distribution of weapons in Ukraine to residents. Don't forget your support when you are be robbed in your country by threatening one of these machine guns.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

The terrible consequences of the bombing of the maternity hospital. Many injured civilians.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60675599

If this is not allowed to be posted, please remove it.
Attachments
photo_2022-03-10_09-35-22.jpg
photo_2022-03-10_09-35-22.jpg (117.45 KiB) Viewed 2426 times
photo_2022-03-10_09-35-33.jpg
photo_2022-03-10_09-35-33.jpg (199.53 KiB) Viewed 2426 times
photo_2022-03-10_09-35-28.jpg
photo_2022-03-10_09-35-28.jpg (109.38 KiB) Viewed 2426 times
photo_2022-03-10_09-17-17.jpg
photo_2022-03-10_09-17-17.jpg (51.82 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
photo_2022-03-10_09-17-21.jpg
photo_2022-03-10_09-17-21.jpg (117.12 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
photo_2022-03-10_09-17-23.jpg
photo_2022-03-10_09-17-23.jpg (217.8 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Last edited by Djmixxx on Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Hm , and how do Russians make excuses

https://generico.ru/2022/03/10/polyansk ... -mariupol/

The fact that in this hospital there are neither staff nor patients was said on March 8 by Russia's official representative to the UN Vasily Nebenzya.
(Ukraine-Russian war: Russian shelling 'destroy' Ukraine maternity hospital on 9 March https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-60669751)

- Local residents report that, having driven out the entire staff of the maternity hospital No. 1 in Mariupol, the Armed Forces of Ukraine equipped a firing position in it, - he said during the meeting.

The same was confirmed in an interview with Lente.ru, the son of one of the employees of the maternity hospital. According to him, “in the last days of February, people in uniform came to the hospital. The military dispersed the staff, and fire points were set up in the building.”

Moreover, war correspondents report: “Since the start of the military operation, this Mariupol maternity hospital has been occupied by 2 companies of the 36th Marine Brigade, and all patients and staff have been evicted to other facilities, and some even to their homes.”

Now, the inconsistencies that are visible to the naked eye from the videos that appear on the network:

1. Imagine how many corpses and victims there would be if an air bomb flew into the courtyard of the existing hospital. And there is no doubt that the Ukrainian side would not use to show them all. At least they bandage them or take them to the ambulance. But where are they?

2. The explosion was in the courtyard, but inside there are no traces of blood even from glass victims (there is only a bucket of red paint).

3. It is stated that there are dozens of dead and injured in the maternity hospital. But only one ambulance comes to them (came into the frame).

The Ministry of Defense spoke about the same on March 5: “Azov and Aidar national battalion militants are firing at the DPR troops that entered Mariupol from positions in schools, hospitals, maternity hospitals and kindergartens.”

Photo of solders withou Z or any other letter attached to the last application.
Attachments
2022-03-10_10h38_16.png
2022-03-10_10h38_16.png (1.71 MiB) Viewed 2433 times

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:49 am
PacifyerGrey wrote:
I will add this as my own personal opinion. Go hide yourself Djmixxx, and please do not forget to take other trolls with you, MOP3E, and the latest 666 one.
Who gave you the right to decide where is the truth and where lies?
I was not given such a right and I equally show the information from both sides.

And to everyone who supports the distribution of weapons in Ukraine to residents. Don't forget your support when you are be robbed in your country by threatening one of these machine guns.
It's obvious some people have a narrative they try to push when instead of regretting the war that is happening, they try to legitimize it. It's different than trying to understand. I don't think anyone sane consider it's the place for a debate or a serious discussion especially with arguments that are word-to-word literally repeated like parrots from the belligerants. Or put links to all conspiracy they ever heard of with cryptic message saying it explain everything.

basically people with way and will to inform themselves properly mourn over the tragedy happening , and some others think it's rationnal to continue pushing news "from both side". What does that even mean ? What are the 2 sides ? Russia and the rest of the world ? That doesn't seem fair to present both narrative as equally true like it's "information", it's not. Those are not informations there are theory most of the time. Or analysis. Some are engineered to downplay and lie about the invasion because that is the strategy of the attacking side. "Look somewhere" else, or "it's too complicated to know what is true or not therefore everything must be considered equally. ", or "there are reasons to continue killing each other".

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

About that little girl who was killed when Russians bombed a children's hospital during the ceasefire.. (select two)
  • She is a figment of Ukrainian propaganda, according to trusted source www.rt-please-dont-send-us-to-siberia.ru
  • She is a Ukrainian artillery piece disguised to look like a little girl
  • Really part of the Ukrainian army, because of this paper every civilian in Ukraine is now a conscript.
  • Human Shield!!!! Dastardly Ukrainians, putting little girls in children's hospital so we will hit them by accident
  • Whataboutthattimetheusbombedawedding? Let's talk about that, it is a much more pleasant subject even though it involved two unrelated countries
  • Since no paper was signed by the little girl saying: "I was bombed", did it truly happen? Is there such a thing as objective truth anyway?
  • Awful things happen in war, Let's hope Glorious Russian artillery destroy all of Ukrainian civil society quickly and install some good old fascists. What else is there to hope for?
  • Yes, but what about how little girls sometimes get run over by trucks in the Western World? This is hypocrisy.
  • All this shows is what a dangerous place Ukraine is for little children. Someone should clear up that place
  • Can we talk about what her politics might have been?
  • Here is a link to a video of a middle-aged academic from a major university talking for 50 minutes about the faults of western policies after 1991. Stay for the QA!
  • Terrible thing that the Ukrainians are bombing their own cities all the time
  • I'd rather we discuss how Ukraine might be building a dirty anthrax bomb with the help of Fauci and the ghost of Hitler.
Last edited by tuhe on Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:09 am
It's obvious some people have a narrative they try to push when instead of regretting the war that is happening, they try to legitimize it. It's different than trying to understand. I don't think anyone sane consider it's the place for a debate or a serious discussion especially with arguments that are word-to-word literally repeated like parrots from the belligerants. Or put links to all conspiracy they ever heard of with cryptic message saying it explain everything.
"place for a debate" - Isn't for this FORUMS created? Of course this is a gaming forum , but why can't the players have their own opinion on political issues ? No one advertises this topic (there are not a bunch of Russian and Ukrainian bots like in twitter and facebooke) and no one is forcing you to visit it by deceit, since the name shows what it is about. If you're here, you have something to say, so speak freely.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

And one thought has not left me since yesterday. If France or Great Britain attacked Germany in 39 and stopped the Nazis, would these countries be aggressors for us now? There is no "If" in history, and we will never know. Just like now.
I am for the full support of the Ukrainian people and participate in the collection of humanitarian aid, but I do not confuse the humanitarian catastrophe and the reasons for which they began. Since both sides could have done a lot to avoid it, but is there a desire?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

The Orville - one of my favorite serial :

("Majority Rule") on Absolute Democracy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEPZQ13kh7U

1 minute video

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

tuhe wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:51 am
About that little girl who was killed when Russians bombed a children's hospital during the ceasefire.. (select two)
1) is an example of website that is censored, for me it says there is no website at this adress.

2) i am not sure this is the case, from highly trusted friend of mister Putin i have heard that ukrainian and russian are the same people, therefore it is actually russian army bombing russian city contrary to what the mainstream media wants you to believe,

EDIT : and everyone is confused as to why they don't stop hitting themselves
Last edited by mmmPI on Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by makrom »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:02 am
And one thought has not left me since yesterday. If France or Great Britain attacked Germany in 39 and stopped the Nazis, would these countries be aggressors for us now? There is no "If" in history, and we will never know. Just like now.
I am for the full support of the Ukrainian people and participate in the collection of humanitarian aid, but I do not confuse the humanitarian catastrophe and the reasons for which they began. Since both sides could have done a lot to avoid it, but is there a desire?
Right, with enough Kremlin propaganda, everything becomes credible. As it is, Russia invaded a democratic neighbouring country that posed no relevant threat except for the paranoia in some leader's head.
If Russia was trying to leave no doubt how important Nato is for nations who don't want to become victims of Russian aggression, this "operation" can be considered a great success. As someone who watched a fair share of Russian propaganda, I'm just dumbstruck how people could actually fall for such ludicrous claims. Apparently Putin is reaping the benefits of failing to develop "his" country for decades. Back in Soviet times, at least people knew their leadership was full of BS.
Last edited by makrom on Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:06 am
1) is an example of website that is censored, for me it says there is no website at this adress.
Never mind, tuhe post is look like a big pile of sarcasm.

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by makrom »

tuhe wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:51 am
  • She is a figment of Ukrainian propaganda, according to trusted source www.rt-please-dont-send-us-to-siberia.ru
  • She is a Ukrainian artillery piece disguised to look like a little girl
  • Really part of the Ukrainian army, because of this paper every civilian in Ukraine is now a conscript.
  • Human Shield!!!! Dastardly Ukrainians, putting little girls in children's hospital so we will hit them by accident
  • Whataboutthattimetheusbombedawedding? Let's talk about that, it is a much more pleasant subject even though it involved two unrelated countries
  • Since no paper was signed by the little girl saying: "I was bombed", did it truly happen? Is there such a thing as objective truth anyway?
  • Awful things happen in war, Let's hope Glorious Russian artillery destroy all of Ukrainian civil society quickly and install some good old fascists. What else is there to hope for?
  • Yes, but what about how little girls sometimes get run over by trucks in the Western World? This is hypocrisy.
  • All this shows is what a dangerous place Ukraine is for little children. Someone should clear up that place
  • Can we talk about what her politics might have been?
  • Here is a link to a video of a middle-aged academic from a major university talking for 50 minutes about the faults of western policies after 1991. Stay for the QA!
  • Terrible thing that the Ukrainians are bombing their own cities all the time
  • I'd rather we discuss how Ukraine might be building a dirty anthrax bomb with the help of Fauci and the ghost of Hitler.
You forgot that she was a Nazi who committed genocide in Donbass and was planning to invade Russia (with nukes, obviously).

Return to “News”