We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

https://9gag.com/gag/amgWmrj
When you havent been paid in 4 months and your own government imposes sanctions on you.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:41 pm
https://youtu.be/RHxZyPdo3L0
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:11 pm
https://9gag.com/gag/amgWmrj
When you havent been paid in 4 months and your own government imposes sanctions on you.
what are the forecasts for the price of fuel by the end of the month? 3 or 4 euros?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:21 pm
what are the forecasts for the price of fuel by the end of the month? 3 or 4 euros?
Check my screenshot above.
And please stop changing subject or not answering.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:56 pm
Check my screenshot above.
And please stop changing subject or not answering.
This morning in Nizhnekamsk, at the Gemont plant, workers from Turkey went on strike. This is reported by the publication "BUSINESS Online".

In the press service of the executive committee of the Nizhnekamsk region, the strike occurred due to a sharp jump in the dollar. The workers did not like that they were paid wages at the old rate and they demanded to be reimbursed for the difference.

https://www.tatar-inform.ru/news/ustroi ... tu-5857310

You about this?

You can easily Google how much strikes happens in Russia in past .

Tertius
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Tertius »

The Russian propaganda went over the top with their lies. It seems there was never a single word of truth in it. With the Ukrainian invasion, it became clearly visible every single word from Putin and his propaganda offices in the last 10+ years were a lie, fake news, propaganda, intentionally fabricated as lie to mislead people. It was never about the well-fare of people, only about narratives, influence, power, spheres of influence. Hatred and discord. Living, breathing, happy people with all their love, their beauty and with all their dreams don't exist for them. They dishonor and despise them.
It even extends to this forum thread. I sincerely hope, that people who fell for it get well soon and open their eyes to the world.

ravage666
Inserter
Inserter

Post by ravage666 »

x
Last edited by ravage666 on Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:35 am, edited 8 times in total.

Zentay
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Zentay »

The Russians in this thread trying to justify the genocide and razing of cities in Ukraine with whataboutism are looking really bad.

FasterJump
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by FasterJump »

There are some people here flooding this thread with dozens of comment, trying to justify Russia's ongoing crimes... Can we have a banner on their posts to show that they are "repetitive poster" so we can safely ignore them... They are disgusting. Hope this is addressed by next FFF.

Thanks Wube for defending Humanity and not letting anyone buying your voice/company.

malecord
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by malecord »

enterisys wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:41 pm

That's an EU4 meme BTW.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

ravage666 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:24 am
Some info about Russia and Ukraine for open minded people. Bonus America
Media bias is the bias of journalists and news producers within the mass media in the selection of many events and stories that are reported and how they are covered

Practical limitations to media neutrality include the inability of journalists to report all available stories and facts, and the requirement that selected facts be linked into a coherent narrative.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_bias

Cherry picking, suppressing evidence, or the fallacy of incomplete evidence is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position while ignoring a significant portion of related and similar cases or data that may contradict that position. Cherry picking may be committed intentionally or unintentionally

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking

See what i did there ?

GrumpyJoe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GrumpyJoe »

Helping refugees is a good thing. I donated to our country's most known neighbor help organisation, which exist since the Yugoslavia wars early 90ies.

If we had the needed space, we would welcome refugees at our house.

I'm online here for like 5 years now, but I won't return until the this thread is heavily moderated.
I mean, people quoting RT...? For real?

This thread should have been pinned and locked.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

FasterJump wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:45 am
There are some people here flooding this thread with dozens of comment, trying to justify Russia's ongoing crimes...
Can I see what post exactly justify Russia's ongoing crimes? Not showing us , what Ukrain is not so wonderful, as show western propaganda, but only justify Russia's ongoing crimes?

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

GrumpyJoe wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:06 am
I'm online here for like 5 years now, but I won't return until the this thread is heavily moderated.
I mean, people quoting RT...? For real?

This thread should have been pinned and locked.
FasterJump wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:45 am
There are some people here flooding this thread with dozens of comment, trying to justify Russia's ongoing crimes... Can we have a banner on their posts to show that they are "repetitive poster" so we can safely ignore them... They are disgusting. Hope this is addressed by next FFF.

Thanks Wube for defending Humanity and not letting anyone buying your voice/company.
If you simply delete or degrade those opinions, how is that better to Russia? Freedom of speech and thoughts is something different. It doesn't help to establish a thinking taboo. I'm convinced, that the situation stems from deep misunderstanding on all sides and failed diplomacy. And russians are humans, where most of them don't want war.
And no, i don't defend anything, war is simply horrific.

The question is, if a game forum should offer a platform to discuss controversially.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

jodokus31 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:49 am
The question is, if a game forum should offer a platform to discuss controversially.
As main russian bot there I am completely support you. This thread need to close.

For Ukrainian bots, it is how RT look in my country. I am think what even you can see it better now.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220307_141801.jpg
Screenshot_20220307_141801.jpg (76.27 KiB) Viewed 3169 times

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

jodokus31 wrote:
If you simply delete or degrade those opinions, how is that better to Russia? Freedom of speech and thoughts is something different.
For some, life is too hard and cruel when they look out of their comfort zone.

Unfortunately, this picture is true not only for Russia, but for the whole world.
Attachments
Без названия.png
Без названия.png (8.81 KiB) Viewed 3167 times

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

jodokus31 wrote:
In this case i think it's ok to allow everyone to willingly mute other choosen person. I am not familiar with the "friend and foe" system because that's not what i would personnally do. But if you as an individual have identified according to your convictions someone that is only negatively contributing to the debate, then it's just an option you are given. In my mind same as when you have many different newspapers, you don't have to read all of them to have a diversity of opinion or learn about facts.

You don't have to listen to everyone it's not possible there are too many you can't be guilty of that. It's fair to say that in an horizontal communication some people can abuse it and if you don't want a top-down moderation, then the personnal choice of ignoring some previously identified sources of noise make sense.

Given that the thread is being moderated still in case it's not visible, death threats and apology/pictures of murder for example fall under laws that requires an active moderation. And i have seen example of post being removed for those reasons. Advertising and links to potentially harmfull website too are moderated from what i have seen previously. Which must take time.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/russia ... W2XbAIJjTh

I wonder if the sanctions are really against Russia? And why will the country that developed these sanctions sell gas to us? Nothing personally, only bizness.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:57 pm
https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/russia ... W2XbAIJjTh

I wonder if the sanctions are really against Russia? And why will the country that developed these sanctions sell gas to us? Nothing personally, only bizness.
They already jumped to record high in Jan. I wonder who to blame for limiting supply then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAF2ylSLwHs

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:40 pm
In my mind same as when you have many different newspapers, you don't have to read all of them to have a diversity of opinion or learn about facts.
Something is wrong. You say that you do not want to choose a newspaper from the same ones.

In fact, you don't want to read newspapers where the news is not what you want to see it. And you will choose those newspapers where everyone writes your truths.

I understand you, for some, freedom is too difficult.

Return to “News”