We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:42 pm

How can a group of people with the same interests in politic would do to control Telegram in order to prevent alternative narrative to be spread ?
Telegram is not media. It is true independent source of information. I am can read Ukrain propaganda in one channel , switch to other and read russian propaganda.
I myself can form my own point of view, and not my government, which considers me warmer than a sheep.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

Oh, what is being done in Serbia now!

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

MOP3E wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:51 pm
Oh, what is being done in Serbia now!
They reale have some question to US nad NATO .

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:50 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:42 pm

How can a group of people with the same interests in politic would do to control Telegram in order to prevent alternative narrative to be spread ?
Telegram is not media. It is true independent source of information. I am can read Ukrain propaganda in one channel , switch to other and read russian propaganda.
I myself can form my own point of view, and not my government, which considers me warmer than a sheep.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavel_Durov

I advise you to inform on the founder of Telegram and VKontakte then

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:01 pm
Why?

Engimage
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Engimage »

Read all this bs from these 2 russian bots…
I can tell only one thing. You deserve all the punishment you get.
And yes. Now every single Ukrainian is a sort of a nazi. With a hatred towards Russians so strong that it will not perish for generations.
And after all that was done to Ukrainian civilians, every Russian death brings so much joy to the vast majority of us. Now go quote me on RT to show how dangerous Ukrainians are to Russians cause we really are!

But don’t you mistake Russian speaking Ukrainians for Russians cause those are two completely different species

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:01 pm
You still won't understand that in Russia they punish for fakes, and not for an alternative opinion.

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

PacifyerGrey wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:10 pm
Read all this bs from these 2 russian bots…
I can tell only one thing. You deserve all the punishment you get.
And yes. Now every single Ukrainian is a sort of a nazi. With a hatred towards Russians so strong that it will not perish for generations.
And after all that was done to Ukrainian civilians, every Russian death brings so much joy to the vast majority of us. Now go quote me on RT to show how dangerous Ukrainians are to Russians cause we really are!
Don't speak for all Ukrainians. There really aren't as many Nazis out there as you'd like to think. Unfortunately, the Nazis are now ruling Ukraine.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

PacifyerGrey wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:10 pm
Ukrainians for Russians cause those are two completely different species
Hello to Ukrainan Nazis couch troops special divizion bot from russian bots.
Aggression and the transition to personalities, instead of a reasoned discussion.

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

Today, Ukrainian special forces attacked the Zaporozhye Nuclear power plant, which was taken under protection by Russian troops. Why attack such a dangerous object?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

MOP3E wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:23 pm
Don't speak for all Ukrainians. There really aren't as many Nazis out there as you'd like to think. Unfortunately, the Nazis are now ruling Ukraine.
Sorry for Google translate, maybe russian propaganda:
Kherson

"Hello, Alexander. I am from Kherson. Today, humanitarian aid was brought to us, and the Nazis immediately began to threaten with reprisals those who touch food from the "occupiers." Naturally, people are afraid to approach and take it, even if they are completely without supplies. Thus, creating the feeling that you are so hated here that they are ready to starve to death, although this is not so.

My heart is breaking from the fact that our cattle allows themselves in relation to your military.
We are not all like that, there are many normal people in Kherson, but even I, although I was waiting for you like that, am afraid to express my support in public, otherwise they will break my head with a brick in the very first gateway. Or someone from my family. In addition, everyone who expresses the slightest loyalty to the "occupier" is threatened with treason.

This is real terror, I have no idea what will happen to all of us when the Russian troops leave the city. Please don't lose faith in our people! We will definitely get better.
Thank you for your work".

@sashakots

But also there is video from Ukraine propaganda about this city:
https://t.me/nexta_live/19732
Last edited by Djmixxx on Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

MOP3E wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:23 pm
Yes Jewish President ruling Nazi Ukraine while russians bomb Jew Holocaust memorial to send the message.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:46 pm
But also there is video from Ukraine propaganda about this city:
https://t.me/nexta_live/19732
Bot Ofcourse.
Captions for video.
Speaking only Russian FYI to armed invader, dude has some balls: some rude stuff asking invaders to get the f out. Then Ukrainian asks crowd if anyone want some aid/food from invaders, crowd scream NO. At the end reference to the direction of the russian ship.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

MOP3E wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:40 pm
Today, Ukrainian special forces attacked the Zaporozhye Nuclear power plant, which was taken under protection by Russian troops. Why attack such a dangerous object?
I'm sure if you were competent enough to check livestream from youtube (fast before it is blocked for you) from the event you notice russians shooting rpgs into the plant and blocking firefighters.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

MOP3E wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:19 pm
You still won't understand that in Russia they punish for DISAGREEING WITH STATE MEDIA, and not for an alternative opinion.
Corrected you.

snow-factory
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by snow-factory »

MOP3E wrote:
Did you know that Ukrainian Nazis were behind the Chernobyl disaster as well? No kidding, it was all part of the plan leading to this war. And before that, the sabotage of the Kursk submarine had also been Ukrainian Nazi job. They just hate Russian nuclear technology, man. And they are one of the most powerful subgroups of Illuminati as well as a part of the Jews-Freemasons secret organization. Actually, all the Ukrainian Nazis are Jews! There are videos of them clearly admitting all this. It is well documented.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

MOP3E wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:19 pm
You still won't understand that in Russia they punish for fakes, and not for an alternative opinion.
MOP3E wrote:

The kool-aid is strong with this one....
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

quineotio
Inserter
Inserter

Post by quineotio »

And today's argument is:

Choose your side and argue passionately, believing that you understand and that your words make a difference.

Next month's argument is:

Choose your side and argue passionately, believing that you understand and that your words make a difference.

Recognize and escape the cycle.

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 

Dimmimo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Dimmimo »

I propose to temporarily remove the red belts and leave only the yellow and blue ones.

FasterJump
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by FasterJump »

First post in this thread, here's my short comment:

We will all agree that a country (Russia) is invading another country (Ukraine), destroying cities and killing countless civilians in the process. No matter what is Putin's problem with Ukraine, nothing justifies being a war criminal.

The world is watching.

Return to “News”