We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:37 pm
Exactly, with only difference is that in one country you go to jail for speak out against facts. In other country, you might get prosecuted for speaking out about lies.

And that's only true.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Rubypoker
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Rubypoker »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:33 pm
God bless thi is not happens in modern Europe. Or happens ???
Exactly, with only difference is that in one country you go to jail for speak out against facts. In other country, you might get prosecuted for speaking out about lies.
With the pandemic propaganda and missinformation campaign, I don't think Europe/US can claim morally superiority.
They have AI that automaticity remove facts, moderators that blindly trust the gov enough to do their biddings with no pay.
That are neither expert, doctors or scientists.
They will revoke your licences to decrease your credibility.
Last edited by Rubypoker on Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Rubypoker wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:45 pm
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:33 pm
God bless thi is not happens in modern Europe. Or happens ???
With the pandemic propaganda and missinformation campaign, I don't think Europe/US can claim morally superiority.
They have AI that automaticity remove facts, moderators that blindly trust the gov enough to do their biddings with no pay.
That are neater expert, doctors or scientists.
*facepalm*
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

FuryoftheStars wrote: ↑
Sorry, but knowing that Russia shuts down and arrests anyone that speaks differently from their narrative, I don't trust a damn thing that comes from news sources there that are allowed to run.
It's sad, but you're right. Now no one has the truth. You can only see it with your own eyes.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:44 pm

And that's only true.
And this is why you need access to independent media not your government control sci-fi, to be able to analyse information and identify facts. Cos right now "truth" in russia is only from government controlled media.
Instead putin bans twitter/fb, sactioning his own citizens.

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

But what I'm really getting at, is all I'm seeing are allegations of crimes within Ukraine, many of which are coming from known controlled sources. Even assuming they are true, how does this justify a full scale invasion by Russia? The conflicts in east Ukraine? As I understand it, these were regions of Ukraine that supposedly wanted to secede from Ukraine and Russia started meddling in. At most, this constitutes a civil war within Ukraine, and still not justification for Russia to just invade.
As I wrote above, this is not a Russia-Ukraine confrontation, but a Russia-NATO (or Russia-USA) confrontation. The United States established a puppet government in Ukraine and began using Ukraine to attack Russia. In particular, they began to train Ukrainian troops, began to build two military bases on the territory of Ukraine and began to push the Ukrainian government to the idea of acquiring its own nuclear weapons. In addition, they promised to accept Ukraine into NATO.

After the collapse of the USSR, the NATO alliance attacked: Yugoslavia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Transnistria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Somalia. Therefore, Russia does not believe the statements that this is a defensive alliance. Moscow is located 450 km from the Ukrainian border, so the most densely populated part of Russia is under attack. Naturally, the Russian government could not ignore this threat.
Sorry, but knowing that Russia shuts down and arrests anyone that speaks differently from their narrative, I don't trust a damn thing that comes from news sources there that are allowed to run.
No. Even such a babbler as Navalny was arrested not for his propaganda, but for systematic violation of the rules of conditional imprisonment on a sentence of non-payment of taxes. Previously, you could only be arrested for public calls to kill people. Now - also for deliberate misinformation.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Rubypoker wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:45 pm
That are neither expert, doctors or scientists.

In the modern world it has become very easy to manage information.
Manipulate public opinion.

Defenders of Ukraine fight in the cities. (Brave soldiers.)
or
Defenders of Ukraine are fighting in cities where the civilian population has not been evacuated.(What a f*uck)

Russia is shelling schools in Ukraine.
or
Russia is shelling schools in Ukraine where there are no children, but where the headquarters of the Ukrainian army are located.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

MOP3E wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:52 pm
After the collapse of the USSR, the NATO alliance attacked: Yugoslavia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Transnistria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Somalia. Therefore, Russia does not believe the statements that this is a defensive alliance. Moscow is located 450 km from the Ukrainian border, so the most densely populated part of Russia is under attack. Naturally, the Russian government could not ignore this threat.
Quote: NATO attacked ... Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Somalia Nothing to add here. Person is completely delusional.
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:52 pm
Moscow is located 450 km from the Ukrainian border, so the most densely populated part of Russia is under attack. Naturally, the Russian government could not ignore this threat.
Dude, Latvia borders with russia (the same 450km) and is a NATO member. How come you are not afraid of some Latvian NATO tank from Latvian NATO base?

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:50 pm
And this is why you need access to independent media not your government control sci-fi, to be able to analyse information and identify facts. Cos right now "truth" in russia is only from government controlled media.
Instead putin bans twitter/fb, sactioning his own citizens.
In Russia, there is an independent alternative to Twitter, which banned all Russians. This is a Telegram messenger. It has a sufficient number of channels independent of the Russian government, supported by enthusiasts. However, for some reason its installation was banned in most European countries.

Open your eyes - how can you trust Twitter and Facebook after these firms banned even the American President? It is obvious that they are under US state control. Moreover, under the control of only one of the American parties. And will you believe them after that?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

And this is why you need access to independent media.
Independent media ? :shock: Every person on earth needs money to live. Independent media needs money to live. Someone even gives money to independent media. And as russian tells : who dine the girl, he dances her.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:54 pm
Defenders of Ukraine fight in the cities. (Brave soldiers.)
or
Defenders of Ukraine are fighting in cities where the civilian population has not been evacuated.(What a f*uck)
or Defenders of Ukraine outside of the city are fighting to protect the civilians from invasion and cluster bombing of city centers.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:00 pm
who dine the girl, he dances her.
Did you realise that you just name government controlled media?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:59 pm
Dude, Latvia borders with russia (the same 450km) and is a NATO member. How come you are not afraid of some Latvian NATO tank from Latvian NATO base?

No one can predict what would happen if latvia was not in nato.
But I think Latvian politicians would be much less waving a club in front of Russia's nose.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

And this is why you need access to independent media.
Independent media ? :shock: Every person on earth needs money to live. Independent media needs money to live. Someone even gives money to independent media. And as russian tells : who dine the girl, he dances her.
Right, so every news source not under Russian influence is under Ukrainian influence? I don't think they have that kind of financing....
Quote: NATO attacked ... Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Somalia Nothing to add here. Person is completely delusional.
My thoughts, too.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

In Russia, there is an independent alternative to Twitter, which banned all Russians. This is a Telegram messenger. It has a sufficient number of channels independent of the Russian government, supported by enthusiasts. However, for some reason its installation was banned in most European countries.

Open your eyes - how can you trust Twitter and Facebook after these firms banned even the American President? It is obvious that they are under US state control. Moreover, under the control of only one of the American parties. And will you believe them after that?
A SMS messenger as a news source. Amazing

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:04 pm
Did you realise that you just name government controlled media?
Where you take money for live ?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:04 pm
No one can predict what would happen if latvia was not in nato.
But I think Latvian politicians would be much less waving a club in front of Russia's nose.
But Latvia is in NATO next to russia, so all your propaganda about nearby NATO bases threat is clearly untrue.

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

Latvia has no armed forces that pose a real danger to Russia. There is even a joke about the fact that Latvia borrows the only tank from Estonia for the exercises. The United States cannot deploy naval bases on the territory of Latvia that will allow them to get out of the control of the Motre Convention and control the territory of the Black Sea. Latvia does not dream of nuclear weapons.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:08 pm
Latvia has no armed forces that pose a real danger to Russia. There is even a joke about the fact that Latvia borrows the only tank from Estonia for the exercises. The United States cannot deploy naval bases on the territory of Latvia that will allow them to get out of the control of the Motre Convention and control the territory of the Black Sea. Latvia does not dream of nuclear weapons.
NATO article 5:Collective defence

MOP3E
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MOP3E »

Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:05 pm
A SMS messenger as a news source. Amazing
The size of an entry in Telegram is larger than in Twitter. Telegram allows you to insert photos and videos, as well as organize news channels by interests. Its functionality is more than that of Twitter.

Return to β€œNews”