We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
vladimir_putin
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:59 am
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by vladimir_putin »

On a day such as today we are reminded of the horrors of war. For instance, a twitter account affiliated with an ukranian online platform called russians for 'orks'. Why does the western media not report such hatefull crimes?
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

When you want to hit military jew pigeon plant nearby but end up with ISIS level regular terror.
Anyway big congrats to russians for finally succeeding with killing more than 1 civilian with terror attacks. 40 million remaining.
Image

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:47 pm
This would allow you to give some of the money you get from posting your trash on this thread to the people who needs it. Thank you for your continous effort of making this thread alive.
Write better the account number of the Ukrainian official who will plunder this money, I will transfer it directly to him.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:51 pm
Write better the account number of the Ukrainian official who will plunder this money, I will transfer it directly to him.
https://helpua.bank.gov.ua/

Thanks for your continuos support!!1

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

On June 30, as a step of goodwill, the occupation forces of russia completed their assigned tasks on Zmeiny Island and withdrew the garrison stationed there.
Image
https://t.me/mod_russia/17283

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:13 am
On June 30, as a step of goodwill, the occupation forces of russia completed their assigned tasks on Zmeiny Island and withdrew the garrison stationed there.
Image
https://t.me/mod_russia/17283
you forgot to add that now the Russian fleet is waiting for Ukraine to open a new shooting range for missile firing on the island
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:41 pm
enterisys wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:13 am
On June 30, as a step of goodwill, the occupation forces of russia completed their assigned tasks on Zmeiny Island and withdrew the garrison stationed there.
Image
https://t.me/mod_russia/17283
you forgot to add that now the Russian fleet is waiting for Ukraine to open a new shooting range for missile firing on the island
I never forget anything.
It seems Ukraine is smarter and will not make the same mistakes as russians did.

noclaf
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:28 am
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by noclaf »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:41 pm
you forgot to add that now the Russian fleet is waiting for Ukraine to open a new shooting range for missile firing on the island
What fleet? The underwater one, lead by the recently-promoted-to-submarine Moskva?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

noclaf wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:44 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:41 pm
you forgot to add that now the Russian fleet is waiting for Ukraine to open a new shooting range for missile firing on the island
What fleet? The underwater one, lead by the recently-promoted-to-submarine Moskva?
it seems for Ukraine from such an "recently-promoted-to-submarine" it only got worse. More missiles from the Black Sea began to fly across Ukraine.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:22 pm
noclaf wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:44 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:41 pm
you forgot to add that now the Russian fleet is waiting for Ukraine to open a new shooting range for missile firing on the island
What fleet? The underwater one, lead by the recently-promoted-to-submarine Moskva?
it seems for Ukraine from such an "recently-promoted-to-submarine" it only got worse. More missiles from the Black Sea began to fly across Ukraine.
False, barely get any air alerts these days. Maybe you call putin and ask for air support?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1658
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:41 pm
you forgot to add that now the Russian fleet is waiting for Ukraine to open a new shooting range for missile firing on the island
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19047676/ ... at-putins/
And just a few days later Russia was forced to retreat in a devastating blow to Vladimir Putin's war- an act that was branded " a gesture of goodwill".

The Russian defence ministry was quoted as saying: “As a gesture of goodwill, the Russian military completed their tasks on Zmeiny [Snake] Island and withdrew the garrison stationed there.

Has djmix not receive the propaganda memo ? poorly informed troll is unaware that his boss branded their defeat as "a gest of GOODWILL" aka russians leaves snake island. Like it was a gest of GOODWILL when 15 000 of them were killed around Kiyv and then they retreated. Or the gest of GOODWILL when Soumy and Chernihiv, where abandonned by russian troop earlier in the conflict. Now it's again a gest of GOODWILL when they are made to ease the blockade on Ukraine coast after loosing several ships ( a goodwilling way of demining the area ) and their air defense hastly relocated on the island after the loss of Moskva. That's a classic manoeuver. It's too bad for the blockade, but also blockading food and attempting to starve and take hostage many countries in the world, was really an asshole move, i'm not quite sure one could talk about " doing a gest of goodwill" when it's really "being forced to stop acting like the worst criminal".

Do you think the russian generals could be lying and instead of ""making a gest of GOODWILL"", they are preparing a trap ? Even djmixx knows those words of "goodwill" cannot be trusted however as noclaf pointed out, the Moskva is only a threat for the fish and the aquatic biodiversity now, and the Bosphorus straight is still being blocked by Turkey as the 1936 Montreux Convention allows them to do. I think It's very unlikely that russian would try going on this island again after all the losses, but at the same time earlier in the conflict we saw russian troops digging trenches in the most contaminated parts of Chernobyl forest so you never know.
Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:51 pm
Write better the account number of the Ukrainian official who will plunder this money, I will transfer it directly to him.
https://donate.redcrossredcrescent.org/ ... y-donation

I can only give you this link again, i've checked and as i said twice already one is not allowed to publish bank account number on this forum, but you can send me a PM if you want
i could explain to you the meaning of the word "plunder" , i know the automatic translator don't function properly all the time.

Why do you say it's "better" to give to one individual rather than to a charity ? you are contradicting yourself a lot, you said Ukrainian official were corrupt, and now you want a personnal bank account number instead of giving to transparent 3rd party charity ?

User avatar
ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1386
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:16 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by ptx0 »

mmmPI wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:53 pm
Truly it's one sided propaganda, not even information, and it's true that he tries as hard as he can to post from non-russian sources, to make it look like it's "more true" or at least more susceptible to convince non-russian people that it's not propaganda, hence why the french liar Bocquet got aired on russian tv, or why djmix posted video from Patrick Lancaster, or that guy John Maersheimer those are sort of event for troll farm i guess , good content to copy paste as fast as possible, " look we find a westerner that believe us ".
this is what happens when someone decides "I don't like this" and work backwards to find reason(s) why it could be bad. it doesn't really come from any good place, or the reasons wouldn't constantly be shifting.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Danke unseren Deutsche Fruenden fur Panzerhaubitze.
https://twitter.com/den_kazansky/status ... 6554854400
Translation: central road of occupied Donetsk full of ammunition and "mines".

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

After successful previous invasion of Warsaw, russian tanks happily conquered Prague.
Image
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62130083

RussianSpy
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:32 am
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by RussianSpy »

I have read this forum just to see what degeneracy people trust, and thought i will not participate. Well, someone at factorio dev found a way to make a statement rasing the price of the game in steam 20 times, which proves to me that no matter that US' HIMARS systems given to defend ukraine are firing at Stahanov at a special children school and kindergarten and apparently it was only condemned by UN in russian since i see no mention of it on their official twitter, although i see many images of burnt and abandoned buildings "in Ukraine". somehow they fail to mention daily shelling of a food market in Donetsk, a recent shelling of a bus station near administrative building and anything inbetween. Yet everything with "proof" that hangs on a thread of possibility is jumped on and blamed on Russia, russian citizens and so on.


I am happy this forum exists, since i can see yet again that whatever good USSR did is claimed as national achievement, AN aircraft bureau in Ukraine for example. sucks that they for some reason cannot reproduce their famed Mriya they burned in attack on russian positions on the airport they were in, i wonder why that is. Actually i don't, i know why. everything good from USSR is "our" achievement, wherever that "our" may be in post-soviet world. whatever bad things USSR did - all Russia's fault.

By that logic go blame the homeland of Joseph Vissarionovych Djugashvili you may know as Joseph Stalin. Hint: he was not born in Russia)

You may bother not reply to this comment, i came to voice my disgust at the fact that people from Poland are willing to forget that ukranian Bandera supporters killed their people along with russians. They are willing to forget that just because that way they are against Russia. Everyone hides everything, dismisses all videos and evidence as "russian propaganda" and "paid comments" hell i was fired because of the current situation, i am a fucking unpaid comment. A whole unreported archive of OSCE of ukranian violations of seize fire on Donetsk and Lugansk is uncovered and nobody mentions it, solely because anything against narrative is Russian propaganda.

Come visit me in Kazakhstan if you wanna discuss it. Wish you all a cold winter and warmth of very ecological carbon-free coal, after all, we play a game all about ecology, don't we?)

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

RussianSpy wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:59 am
I have read this forum just to see what degeneracy people trust, and thought i will not participate.
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:32 am
First post: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:59 am

It is amazing how people can read whole forum and post 1 wall of jibberish in just 25 minutes.
RussianSpy wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:59 am
Well, someone at factorio dev found a way to make a statement rasing the price of the game in steam 20 times, which proves to me that no matter that US' HIMARS systems given to defend ukraine are firing at Stahanov at a special children school and kindergarten and apparently it was only condemned by UN in russian since i see no mention of it on their official twitter, although i see many images of burnt and abandoned buildings "in Ukraine". somehow they fail to mention daily shelling of a food market in Donetsk, a recent shelling of a bus station near administrative building and anything inbetween. Yet everything with "proof" that hangs on a thread of possibility is jumped on and blamed on Russia, russian citizens and so on.
It is good that you mentioned temporarily occupied Kadiivka (no such city as stahanov in google maps) because these special children from invading force clearly started preparing for NY firework show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a25_NQkMhIc
Still burning a day after, NY firework show would have been amazing.
https://twitter.com/babaikit/status/1547817057189646337
RussianSpy wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:59 am
I am happy this forum exists, since i can see yet again that whatever good USSR did is claimed as national achievement, AN aircraft bureau in Ukraine for example. sucks that they for some reason cannot reproduce their famed Mriya they burned in attack on russian positions on the airport they were in, i wonder why that is. Actually i don't, i know why. everything good from USSR is "our" achievement, wherever that "our" may be in post-soviet world. whatever bad things USSR did - all Russia's fault.
Ah yes the good old "russians are the good guys" and "they dont destroy anything", it is all "friendly fire from Ukraine".
RussianSpy wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:59 am
By that logic go blame the homeland of Joseph Vissarionovych Djugashvili you may know as Joseph Stalin. Hint: he was not born in Russia)
Or (hint) maybe you are just mad that he wasnt russian and recognized Ukrainians as a nation.
Hmm I wonder what current russian agenda and faschism have in common. Hint: hate toward "minority" nations.
RussianSpy wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:59 am
You may bother not reply to this comment, i came to voice my disgust at the fact that people from Poland are willing to forget that ukranian Bandera supporters killed their people along with russians. They are willing to forget that just because that way they are against Russia.
I will tell you even more, Ukrainians were at many wars with Polish for thousand of years both nations existed.
And even more, Poland will not forget when Russia was a friend of Nazi Germany and made bad things to it in 1930s. Same goes for Ukraine.
Since then, both nations know who is the true oppressor.
RussianSpy wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:59 am
Everyone hides everything, dismisses all videos and evidence as "russian propaganda" and "paid comments" hell i was fired because of the current situation, i am a fucking unpaid comment.
I am truly sorry that you lost your job at McDonalds due to sanctions and russian crisis, but dont be disappointed as I heard new successor is recruiting "rotten buns and rats inspectors".
RussianSpy wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:59 am
A whole unreported archive of OSCE of ukranian violations of seize fire on Donetsk and Lugansk is uncovered and nobody mentions it, solely because anything against narrative is Russian propaganda.
All DAILY OSCE reports are available at https://www.osce.org and violations by BOTH sides are recorded there. What are you gonna do with that information, close your eyes because it stings?
RussianSpy wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:59 am
Come visit me in Kazakhstan if you wanna discuss it. Wish you all a cold winter and warmth of very ecological carbon-free coal, after all, we play a game all about ecology, don't we?)
Sure mate hit me in DMs with your contacts, I will meet you after the war is over at some back alley for some discussions.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1251
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:01 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by FuryoftheStars »

RussianSpy wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:59 am
Well, someone at factorio dev found a way to make a statement rasing the price of the game in steam 20 times
And what’s more, after making this assumption and jumping down everyone’s throats, it was just a stupid typo. Nice going. :roll:

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:44 am
RussianSpy wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:59 am
Well, someone at factorio dev found a way to make a statement rasing the price of the game in steam 20 times
And what’s more, after making this assumption and jumping down everyone’s throats, it was just a stupid typo. Nice going. :roll:
Yes, because obviously prices in rubbles worry "Kazakh's" when they buy from steam with Tenge.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Kindergarten of Kadiivka fireworks continues, now with addition of forbidden incendiary fireworks.
https://twitter.com/sergonaumovich/stat ... 4699868164

User avatar
ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1386
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:16 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by ptx0 »

RussianSpy wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:59 am
I have read this forum just to see what degeneracy people trust, and thought i will not participate. Well, someone at factorio dev found a way to make a statement rasing the price of the game in steam 20 times,
i guess they don't teach you critical thinking skills in Kazhakstan.

Post Reply

Return to “News”