Nauvis Post Collapse (16GB ram minimum required)

Place to share custom user maps, scenarios and campaigns.
malventano
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Nauvis Post Collapse (16GB ram minimum required)

Post by malventano » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:41 am

Szankstein wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:40 pm
totally agree with @malventano

And remove indestructible war robots (unfriendly Compilatrons) that are destroying everything on their path, and remove the hidden Infinity chest :D wonder how many hidden "troll features" are still there. I'm not complaining I love this map it's like how Factorio should be played instead of barren empty fresh map and I'm enjoying watching other people playing it!
I've done some map editing as well as flying all over the map on my own playthrough and haven't run into these. Were they present on an earlier revision of the map?
Allyn Malventano
---
Want to improve fluid flow between pumps / across longer distances? Try my Manifolds mod.

malventano
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by malventano » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:41 am

billbo99 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:36 am
Some other code snippets ..
All worked as expected. Thanks for the assist!
Allyn Malventano
---
Want to improve fluid flow between pumps / across longer distances? Try my Manifolds mod.

BuGabriel
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by BuGabriel » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:09 pm

malventano wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:41 am
Szankstein wrote:

And remove indestructible war robots (unfriendly Compilatrons) that are destroying everything on their path, and remove the hidden Infinity chest :D wonder how many hidden "troll features" are still there. I'm not complaining I love this map it's like how Factorio should be played instead of barren empty fresh map and I'm enjoying watching other people playing it!
I've done some map editing as well as flying all over the map on my own playthrough and haven't run into these. Were they present on an earlier revision of the map?
Speaking of Compilatrons .... just got killed by one. Was like: no way is that hostile ... DEAD
Is there a console comand to kill it? Or can it be killed normally?
Compilatron.jpg
Compilatron.jpg (786.99 KiB) Viewed 1280 times

badtouchatr
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by badtouchatr » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:15 pm

BuGabriel wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:09 pm
malventano wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:41 am
Szankstein wrote:

Speaking of Compilatrons .... just got killed by one. Was like: no way is that hostile ... DEAD
Is there a console comand to kill it? Or can it be killed normally?
Compilatron.jpg
Yes, you can use this command:

Code: Select all

/c local surface=game.player.surface for key, entity in pairs(surface.find_entities_filtered{name="compilatron"}) do entity.destroy() end

BuGabriel
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by BuGabriel » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:54 am

Thanks it worked. Hope there isn't an Easter egg involving a Compilatron :))

Explored a little more and found a motherload of artillery shells and some invulnerable spawners which I really don't get why they are there

lilstrip
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by lilstrip » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:56 am

BlueTemplar wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:37 am
Yes, see posts above.

----

Congratulations on your life project !

AFAIK, it's more the starting of a new company that is taking a toll on personal life (much less I guess if it's a family company ?).
Most engineers are able to have a family, especially these days in the West !

I would disagree about college : it's where I learned about burnout, and also where I was taught to do projects and work in a team. (YMMV)

I'm not sure why you are looking down on 20th century engineers : they accomplished amazing things. We'll be lucky if we manage to do better than them !
Oh don't worry I really don't look down on other engineers who pioneered before me! We wouldnt be where we are without them!

DavyJones3
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by DavyJones3 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:29 pm

I'm unable to load the scenario for some reason, everytime I try it just loads a random map. I'm on 0.17.69.

Return to “Maps and Scenarios”