No-Deconstruction (Custom Scenario)
Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:32 pm
Yesterday on the /r/Factorio a certain thread was floating around concerning a specific challenge: launch a rocket without deconstructing anything, with some exceptions and other restrictions. I commented that if there were enough interest, and that I could try making a custom scenario out of this. One day later, and here I am delivering it!
- Just like in real life, everything you do is permanent. You cannot mine any items you place down.
- Unlike real life, you cannot hurt yourself nor anything you build. No blowing up your machines!
- Trains may not be set to automatic
- Blueprints are not allowed, nor is placing ghosts for machines. No planning! Do it live!
- Some exceptions exist for upgrading inserters, assembling machines, etc. Even more exceptions exist for building splitters on top of belts (hold SHIFT to place a ghost), underneathies on belts, etc.
- Biters will still damage and kill your stuff, but shame on you if you collude with the enemy because of your own mistakes. They are biters, not maids.