Scenario Ideas

This is the place to share custom user maps, scenarios, and campaigns.
Endus322
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Scenario Ideas

Post by Endus322 »

I have recently started doing a lot of mods and scenarios for factorio, but have run out of ideas. If you have an idea on a scenario/map with one, please tell me. Thank you, Endus322

British_Petroleum
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Scenario Ideas

Post by British_Petroleum »

I think pvp factorio would be really fun to watch, but sadly there isn't much going on. Does multiplayer even have a spectator option? I think it does, but it needs to be coded into the scenario. Would be awesome if someone made a pvp scenario that became really popular

Endus322
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Endus322 »

British_Petroleum wrote:I think pvp factorio would be really fun to watch, but sadly there isn't much going on. Does multiplayer even have a spectator option? I think it does, but it needs to be coded into the scenario. Would be awesome if someone made a pvp scenario that became really popular
There are a couple pvp servers, but I have some ideas for that. There is a mode where you can detach the body and fly around, so I think I will try that! Thank you! -Endus322

DellAquila
Inserter
Inserter

Post by DellAquila »

Hello! I was thinking about playing a game where I would focus on just making trains, so I created this Transport Tycoon Scenario type map and it would really be nice if we could get some scripts to improve it... If you wanna take the project, i dont know the script part :( . I could even have something with money, cost per rail, train, profits ... or only some building blocks, etc.

I have a public game open now with the name:

FacTrain - Transport Tycoon Scenario

It is the first version of the map, and at the moment:
- No Profit / Cost System
- Infinite basic raw material
- Rails available infinitely
- Infinite energy
- Science Challenge (Target 1000 per minute)

I intend to change that over time and help from more experienced players. If anyone wants to play and give some suggestions, thank you very much! XD

I created the map by following these blueprints:
https://factorioprints.com/view/-L7nPAdzxcpJYj77EVZE

Download the scenario (put in% appdata% \ Factorio \ scenarios if you want)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=161gVz ... Yx0fYP5h3S

DellAquila
Inserter
Inserter

Post by DellAquila »

We are talking about it here: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=58764

Return to “Maps and Scenarios”