Stranded at Sea

This is the place to share custom user maps, scenarios, and campaigns.
zehdari
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Stranded at Sea

Post by zehdari »

No ordinary island map, this is a custom scenario on a very small island intended as a challenge for anyone that feels up to snuff.
Good luck.
Starting Island
Surrounding Area
Attachments
StrandedAtSea.rar
(9.2 MiB) Downloaded 435 times

Ratzap
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Stranded at Sea

Post by Ratzap »

Thanks for posting this, I had a go today. After 5 hours slowly building up I've just finished getting a proper furnace setup and mini bus done. Obviously the island has undergone a few alterations...

The biggest hurdle is just time as there's so little space at first, not really even enough to automate red/green. I worked out of boxes etc till I got landfill going then more time waiting for enough to be made to do anything. Still, together with tablet games the time passed quickly enough. I've already cleared out the next 3 islands (got mil 2 and went hunting, those big worms were a nasty surprise but AP wins). Here's a screenshot of how it's looking now. If I keep going I'll post some more.

HalfDead
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by HalfDead »

Interesting map, early game as a bit tough. Most challenging part is the lack of oil.

Xunie
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Xunie »

Yeah, I can't get this working. Installed the blueprint to data\base\scenarios\StrandedAtSea\blueprint.dat

Launching this in the latest steam version [spoiler](0.14.22, build 25342, win64, steam)[/spoiler] just hangs the game for me.

I'm probably doing something wrong here...

edit: yep, confirmed for idiot. I had the RSO mod enabled.

Return to “Maps and Scenarios”