[0.9.8] Reconquista! Reclaim the base!

This is the place to share custom user maps, scenarios, and campaigns.
Iphrid
Inserter
Inserter

[0.9.8] Reconquista! Reclaim the base!

Post by Iphrid »

Operation Reconquista

Your predecessor has failed. The facility was sufficiently defended from attacks from the west but the biters made a bridge on the east side with sheer numbers and overwhelmed the engineer. He most likely did not survive the encounter.
Scans indicate that part of the factory is still functioning. We still receive regular signals from the radar facility. Although most of the base is overrun, something must still be working down there. You will be sent down to investigate and reclaim the base for further development. Too much resources have been allocated to this location to deem it lost.
Neutralize the local wildlife, repair and develop the facility to receive the colonists and, if posssible, deal with the growing threat from the east to ensure the safety of this sector. The northern part of the facility seems to be relatively intact and defendable so you will be deployed there. If you act quickly, some of the infrastructure in the south may yet be salvaged but we fear most of it has been lost. You will receive an adequate supply of military hardware to clear the area. Make sure your predecessor did not die in vain. While on the subject, try to discover his fate. It may be beneficial.

Good luck.

</storymode>

First scenario I've made. Just a little fun with a wrecked factory. Repair the damage and kill the biters that have taken over the south side and make sure they don't come back. The desert to the east is very dangerous but has some treasures to discover. Let me know what you think of it! :D

Download link to save file >link<
Put the file in your 'saves' folder. If anyone knows where the custom made scenarios go, by all means tell me :) The base game scenarios folder didn't have it. Or maybe I just derped. Probably that..

Screenshots
Save the trains
How the biters got in
The east is dangerous
The entire facility or what is left of it
Last edited by Iphrid on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
ಠ_ಠ

jeroon
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [0.9.8] Reconquista! Reclaim the base!

Post by jeroon »

Thanks for this, once my current challenge is won, I'll give this one a try :)

BiscuitCookie
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by BiscuitCookie »

There is a scenario map at the location C:\Users\[Your username]\AppData\Roaming\Factorio

The bottom most medium electric pole next to the wall doesn't connect to the pole above it. Don't know if it is intentional.
Also one of the chests at the boilers is empty and the chest under it has an extra stack of coal

Personally I would like to see some more leftover buildings at the bottom.

Club Sandbox
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Club Sandbox »

Hi,
Just download yet and i thinks you should do a "objectives box" somewhere on the screen ?
Btw thx i ll go ahead and try a lil more and came for review after.

Edit :

Okay don't put the folder in your scenario folder, but in save like you say and map generated like she must...

Edit 2 :

Map sound great but to easy with the "super armor" and "lot of ammo" you can slaugther Bitters in the first 30min and be safe for at least 2hours + even more !
Maybe you should try to get a "hardcore" version for ppl who search for challenge, i ll be glad if hardcore was made because it's a lil boring after 1h of gameplay the rest of the bitters can't reach you from Weast laser tower do all job for you :'(.

Btw nice job and keep going.

My French Spotlight : On Youtube
Review on Factorio-Fr : Here
~ French Fan site community, manager my : Sandbox YT channel (Eng sub still WIP) ~

Club Sandbox
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Club Sandbox »

Dude are you there ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5FUETSeWMw

I'have create some CC (english) for ppl who doesn't speak French :D !

Hope you ll enjoy.
~ French Fan site community, manager my : Sandbox YT channel (Eng sub still WIP) ~

Iphrid
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Iphrid »

Club Sandbox wrote:Dude are you there ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5FUETSeWMw

I'have create some CC (english) for ppl who doesn't speak French :D !

Hope you ll enjoy.
Wow! Very cool! Thank you very much! :D
I agree that the armor may be too powerful for the beginning. I will change some things here and there when I have some free time.
Thanks again!
ಠ_ಠ

Club Sandbox
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Club Sandbox »

You welcome, don't hesitated to contact me if you maka an updated or another map/mod i ll covers it too.
Just this time i doesn't have to much time between my project (my channel+ fan site and currently working on a web tv website ;) !)

mincraftdad
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by mincraftdad »

Author/Owner of this Map. Could we have your download link for your world. I have tried to do it by myself. I have done well, I want to see what setup you have down

geese16
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by geese16 »

hi, the link don t work :-(

Iphrid
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Iphrid »

geese16 wrote:hi, the link don t work :-(
Hey thanks for pointing that out! The link should be fine again. :)
ಠ_ಠ

Return to “Maps and Scenarios”