HIVE WARS, Play as Biters! And Players! [PVP]

This is the place to share custom user maps, scenarios, and campaigns.
xxxtrigger50xxx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

HIVE WARS, Play as Biters! And Players! [PVP]

Post by xxxtrigger50xxx »

Hive wars is a custom mod / scenario that allows players to play as both the biters and the players. This is intended for 1v1 PVP and is perfect for playing with a friend.

Description
Players, must build up quickly to survive the other player, the island that each player spawns on has every resource needed for a decent lengthened game, as an end is intended! There are two maps to pick from, and anyone can make a map for this mod now. When you spawn your given a market item. This market will give you the option to buy biters, spitters, worms and spawners. You may also research them to decrease there price and be able to craft them by hand. You'll also be able to purchase an "Access chest" from the Market. Any items you place in this will be automatically transferred to your biter Master's inventory (so long as it's a alien item).

Masters, these are on each player island. Which are both controlled by each player. So this means their is an enemy on your island the second you spawn. He can't build like you, however he can place anything given to from the "Access chest" found on his island, only alien items will actually be transferred. This also means you have a huge impact on your opponent's island. You'll want to guard resources they haven't claimed or built defenses on yet. When they start to run out of resources they will have to come to you. Hopefully with little to nothing. Your master is untargettable, however this doesn't mean you can't be trapped. Your Master will go invisible when not moving, however your name tag will always be visible if your controlling your master. Meaning when your at your island as your human form doing whatever, you master is invisible with no visible name tag. In order to buy an access chest it will cost 5 coins. Luckily you start with 100 coins, this will allow you to buy some starting biters to help make some claims in your opponent's island. Note: Only your master is able to place biters, spitters and etc. Attempting to place it inside your island will result in it being canceled.

Coins, besides the 50 you get in the start of the game, you can also get coins from the new crafting menu. (Next to red, green, blue packs) Using science packs will create you more coins to further invade your opponent's island. This also offers and incentive to really try and build a factory to build green and blue packs as they give way more coins per pack.

Install Notes / Setup (Please Read)
1. Move ZIP file into mods folder found in your factorio installation directory. (Both players require this step)
2. The host or player 1, must first start the server using the scenario called "Hive Islands."
3. Player 2 may now join the multiplayer session, he will be moved to his island. (You have separate spawns)
4. Enjoy!

Map Designers
You can now make your own maps by making it and then adding it in the Settings.lua found inside the main mod folder.
There is two steps to making it register completely,
1. Add your map's seed to the validSeedList section. (There is an example in here for you as well)
2. Add your map's spawn info for players and masyer in the seedSpawnInfo section. (There is also an example there for you as well)
3. Make sure your friends have the same setting.lua as you and you'll now be able to player together on your custom map! (Optional, However is recommended)

Changelog
V0.37
+ Turret start count raised to 4.
+ You now start with turrets and walls researched.
+ Starting items have been changed to get past the starting grind.
+ Grace time increased to a half hour by default.
+ Fixed a crash bug.
+ Master names no longer visible.
+ Biter and Spitter prices doubled.
+ Several display name fixes.
V0.36
+ Biter prices have been adjusted for the market. Biters cost 1.5x more to buy, spiters are 2x more, and turrets are 3x more then the settings price. This should add an incentive to research biter tech!
+ You can no craft the market again, it was disable for some reason.
+ Biter prices have been adjusted in general.
V0.35
+ Masters can no longer place biters near players. This radius is a configurable option found in settings, by default it is set for ten. This number will probably change.
+ Masters can no longer place close to player buildings. This radius is a configurable option found in settings, by default this is set for ten. This feature will need to be balanced due to its power.
+ Updated to most recent version of Factorio! Should now work properly!
+ Added sage's custom maps to the official mod! Thanks!
+ Grace time was set to 600 once again instead of 0!
V0.3
+ When placing aliens they no longer run straight to the enemy players area to attack, instead they now attack the area around where they were placed.
+ Alien attack radius after being placed is now determined by how far away you placed them from you, placing them close will make them target a small area, placing them far away will target a larger area.
+ Removed extra stuff, mod should be slightly smaller.
V0.2
+ Added new map, Hive Continents. Randomly generated map with river borders. Should be good reference to map makers.
+ Biters now must be researched before being able to craft them, however you can still purchase biters.
+ Changed how the market works, the market now cost 50% more then it normally costs to craft the biters.
+ Old Map renamed to Hive Islands and Tweaked.
+ Settings now contains values for all alien prices. You can now change them to your liking!
+ Fixed Bug with spawner placement throwing error.
+ Added in some functionality for disabling the mod itself if it's not a valid hive wars scenario world. This can be toggled off in the settings, but I do not recommend it.
V0.1
+ Master flash lughtis no longer visible at night.
+ Added a settings lua file, you can now edit it to change some basic things easily.
+ Settings now has a graceTime option. (Defaults to 600 or 10 minutes.)
+ Settings now has a startingCoins option. (Defaults to 100)
+ Settings now has a turretStart option. (Defaults to true)
+ Added the functionality for map makers to design maps for this mod. (See settings file in main zip folder)

The Islands
Attachments
Hive Wars_1.0.0.zip
(2.22 MiB) Downloaded 459 times
Last edited by xxxtrigger50xxx on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:14 am, edited 23 times in total.

xxxtrigger50xxx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: HIVE WARS, Play as Biters! And Players! [PVP]

Updated a few things, had a few debug messages and old corpse testing files removed.

Working on making player two's minimap work correctly, as of right now player two's master is generating a minimap instead of the player twos "player".

xxxtrigger50xxx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Players now start with more items to help get started much faster.
Players also start with a turret and a lab to help defend against early game rushing.
The map now renders correctly for both players and both masters.
The second island was redone as well.

xxxtrigger50xxx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

+ Fixed Master's light being on during the night.
+ Placed Biters will now run and attack anything near the enemy player's vicinity. (Anything that attacks it draws it aggro still)
+ A ten minute grace period is now in place, so rushing isn't as easy. (Prevents switching to master)

Adil
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Adil »

Just wow.
I do mods. Modding wiki is friend, it teaches how to mod. Api docs is friend too...
I also update mods, some of them even work.
Recently I did a mod tutorial.

xxxtrigger50xxx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Adil wrote:Just wow.
I'm looking to test play with other people! (I've only played with friends so far!)
If anyone's interested please leave a comment or message me! :)

SageTDM
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by SageTDM »

This mod seems rly interesting, and i would be interestet in testing it out with you
I am here to serer the Dragons of this world

xxxtrigger50xxx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

SageTDM wrote:This mod seems rly interesting, and i would be interestet in testing it out with you
Hey I sent you a message! If your still interested!

SageTDM
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by SageTDM »

Added ya and send a msg

xxxtrigger50xxx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Thanks to Sage we have nailed out all the bugs and we have come up with a few changes to help remove the early game cheezing. What's cheezing?

Well for example, I bought 17 small worm turrets. And chased him with them until he died and then placed them on his spawn. Yeah pretty cheezy. Before this happened he was pretty much dominating me in coin production and biter control on my island. Basically he was winning and I won by cheap tactics.

So my idea is to make a restriction to placing alien structures. Alien structures will not be place able within a certain amount of distance from player built objects. I think I might use sort of human ""Claiming" system. By buying a custom block from the market and then placing the claim on the land it will prevent aliens from being placed in a radius around it. I think this would be better then making all player objects do this for performance reasons and so biters can still build on the island because players would just spend their first 10 mintues of immunity placing object everywhere on the map to prevent the enemy from building.

Also after playing the maps quite a few times I plan to add some smaller patches of resources to help players get started, the main issue with the island map is transporting iron and copper and coal across the island to each other. This is okay but you quickly have to line the power poles leading to the mining sites with turrets and conveyor belts or else you simply die to having your copper base lost to two worms.

Anyways lots of changes will be pushed out tomorrow! And hopefully a new map will be available! ;)

Shawn
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Shawn »

We should be able to place hives down to guard our base aswell. And a way the players can trade stuff for other stuff?

SageTDM
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by SageTDM »

This is a version with a few more maps i made(this post will be deleted when the OP updates the mod)
EDIT:The reasone this mod hasnt been updated for a while is that the mod creator has been bussy with stuff in rl, so dont expect an update for a while
Attachments
Hive Wars_1.0.0.zip
(2.4 MiB) Downloaded 207 times

Macindroid
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Macindroid »

hi we've updated it to 0.13.0 but we have a few bugs not sure if it is the mod or the new update.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
Crash Log
(55.37 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
Hive Wars_1.0.0.zip
Updated Version
(1.47 MiB) Downloaded 198 times

Aspherix
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Aspherix »

This is an extremely good idea! I wish I could script a map like this.

Sangoman
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Sangoman »

Hi,

When can we expect a official compatible version of Hive Ward ?

I cant wait the new version ^^

xxxtrigger50xxx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Sangoman wrote:Hi,

When can we expect a official compatible version of Hive Ward ?

I cant wait the new version ^^
I'll be attempting to update this shortly.

I plan on doing a major change to biter placement.

If you have no biter objects placed yet, then the next biter object you place must be a distance away from the other player.
After this structure is placed, you now can place other biter structures within a vicinity around other structures. This will prevent players from simply dropping medium worms in front of players bases and force them to expand like the natural AI does.

Other then that change I will be adding Sage's maps to the official map list. Feel free to post your maps and I will probably add them with your permission!

ETA for this update?: Unknown (Cold be a week or longer)

SamSam
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SamSam »

Well I'm looking forward to it :)

xxxtrigger50xxx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

I have updated the mod! :D Sorry for the inactivity! I decided to start working on some balance changes. These changes will become much more apparent in the next update! So ill talk more about it then! Anyways i plan on rolling out another update within a few hours.

xxxtrigger50xxx
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

0.37 has been posted!

The past few patches have been about balance and overall bug fixing.

The next patch will be a major patch that will break custom maps. As the addition of "alien ore" will be added. This ore will be used for creating all of the alien items. This means you will be able to tell visibly if your opponent is taking an alien approach as you will see them mining alien ore. This adds in a few new interesting mechanics as players who are getting hit to hard by their opponent might opt in to attacking their opponents alien area instead of hitting their base or other resource areas. They could up their defenses instead, but there is several other options that could be taken. This change will also be changing the crafting recipe for aliens inside the crafting screen, they will no longer take coins. They will take alien items that will need to be crafted. This should make the working towards aliens part a bit more difficult and also make the market a bit more appetizing to players not looking to dedicate a part of their factory to alien production and instead to simple coin production. Also its worth mentioning that all official maps will typically have one alien resource node. This should make going the alien route a bit more challenging in all official maps. I believe these changes will be the next big step into making the game play a bit more healthier and it should take you further out of the good old Factorio loop we are all use to.

NativeException
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by NativeException »

Hi, when placing the first biter the game always crashes. I tried the new version but it's also with this one.

Here's the log:

Code: Select all

0.005 2017-02-24 17:46:00; Factorio 0.14.22 (build 25342, win64, steam)
   0.005 Operating system: Windows 10 (version 1607) 
   0.005 Program arguments: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Factorio\bin\x64\Factorio.exe" 
   0.005 Read data path: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Factorio/data
   0.005 Write data path: C:/Users/asmaps/AppData/Roaming/Factorio
   0.005 Binaries path: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Factorio/bin
   0.028 System info: [CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor, 6 cores, RAM: 16380MB]
   0.030 Display options: [FullScreen: 1] [VSync: 0] [UIScale: 150%] [MultiSampling: OFF] [Screen: 255]
   0.032 Available display adapters: 1
   0.033  [0]: \\.\DISPLAY1 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 {0x05, [0,0], 3840x2160, 32bit, 60Hz}
   0.033 Create display on adapter 0. Size 1920x1080 at position [950, 522].
   0.272 Initialised Direct3D:[0] NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970; driver: nvd3dumx.dll 21.21.13.7653
   0.276     Video memory size (dedicated video/dedicated system/shared system/available): 4058/0/8190/4064 MB
   0.351 DSound: Starting _dsound_update thread
   0.352 DSound: Enter _dsound_update; tid=11852
   0.352 Device reset internal.
   0.356 Desktop composition is active.
   0.356 Graphics options: [Graphics quality: normal] [Video memory usage: high] [Light scale: 25%] [DXT: false]
   0.672 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
   0.680 Loading mod base 0.14.22 (data.lua)
   0.838 Loading mod Hive Wars 1.0.0 (data.lua)
   0.930 Checksum for core: 1291735968
   0.930 Checksum for mod base: 786624017
   0.930 Checksum for mod Hive Wars: 1357372995
   1.430 Info PlayerData.cpp:55: Local player-data.json available, timestamp 1487723143
   1.430 Info PlayerData.cpp:60: Cloud player-data.json available, timestamp 1487718391
   1.668 Initial atlas bitmap size is 16384
   1.671 Created atlas bitmap 16384x5589
   2.023 Created atlas bitmap 4096x968
   2.039 Created atlas bitmap 4096x3648
  14.910 Sprites loaded
  14.910 Convert atlas 4096x968 to: trilinear-filtering 
  14.937 Convert atlas 4096x3648 to: mipmap 
  15.314 Loading sounds...
  17.498 Custom inputs active: 0
  17.557 Factorio initialised
  36.214 Info ServerSynchronizer.cpp:27: nextHeartbeatSequenceNumber(0) initialized Synchronizer nextTickClosureTick(0).
  36.214 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(-1) changing state from(Ready) to(PreparedToHostGame)
  36.214 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(-1) changing state from(PreparedToHostGame) to(CreatingGame)
  36.223 Info PrototypeMigrationList.cpp:87: Activating migration base/2015-10-16_Factorio_0.13.0.json
  36.223 Info PrototypeMigrationList.cpp:87: Activating migration base/2016-04-22_Factorio_0.13.0.json
  36.223 Info PrototypeMigrationList.cpp:87: Activating migration base/2016-06-14_Factorio_0.13.0.json
  36.223 Info PrototypeMigrationList.cpp:87: Activating migration base/2016-06-21_Factorio_0.13.0.json
  36.223 Info PrototypeMigrationList.cpp:87: Activating migration base/2016-06-25_Factorio_0.13.0.json
  36.223 Info PrototypeMigrationList.cpp:87: Activating migration base/2016-06-27_Factorio_0.13.0.json
  36.482 Applying migration: Base Mod: 2016-04-22_Factorio_0.13.0.lua
  36.484 Applying migration: Base Mod: 2016-06-15_Factorio_0.13.0.lua
  36.486 Applying migration: Base Mod: 2016-06-23_Factorio_0.13.0.lua
  36.490 Applying migration: Base Mod: 2016-06-26_Factorio_0.13.0.lua
  36.491 Applying migration: Base Mod: 2016-06-27_Factorio_0.13.0.lua
  36.493 Applying migration: Base Mod: 2016-06-28_Factorio_0.13.0.lua
  36.675 The scenario does not contain control.lua. Loading freeplay scripts.
  36.776 Info Scenario.cpp:152: Map version 0.14.22-0
  36.984 Checksum for script C:/Users/asmaps/AppData/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua: 1057114497
  36.989 Checksum for script __Hive Wars__/control.lua: 9218711
  37.023 Info UDPSocket.cpp:27: Opening socket at (0.0.0.0:34197)
  37.025 Hosting game at 0.0.0.0:34197
  37.025 Info HttpSharedState.cpp:44: Downloading https://auth.factorio.com/generate-server-padlock
  37.589 Info HttpSharedState.cpp:111: Status code: 200
  37.590 Info AuthServerConnector.cpp:106: Obtained serverPadlock for serverHash (AicowHJ9VD2v3qMWQyt5dXlNyz46pPV5) from the auth server.
  37.590 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(0) changing state from(CreatingGame) to(InGame)
  37.593 Info GameActionHandler.cpp:2556: MapTick(0) processed PlayerJoinGame peerID(0) playerIndex(0) mode(create)
  60.727 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:115: Disconnecting multiplayer connection.
  60.727 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(1355) changing state from(InGame) to(DisconnectingScheduled)
  60.730 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(1355) changing state from(DisconnectingScheduled) to(Disconnecting)
  60.747 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(1355) changing state from(Disconnecting) to(Disconnected)
  60.749 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:139: Quitting multiplayer connection.
  60.749 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(1355) changing state from(Disconnected) to(Closed)
  60.931 Info UDPSocket.cpp:235: Socket closed
 346.545 Joining game 94.23.161.177:34197
 346.545 Info UDPSocket.cpp:33: Opening socket
 346.546 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:539: MapTick(-1) changing state from(Ready) to(Connecting)
 346.646 Connection refused
 346.647 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:177: Quitting multiplayer connection.
 346.647 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:539: MapTick(-1) changing state from(Connecting) to(Disconnected)
 346.743 Info UDPSocket.cpp:235: Socket closed
 360.212 Joining game 94.23.161.177:34197
 360.212 Info UDPSocket.cpp:33: Opening socket
 360.213 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:539: MapTick(-1) changing state from(Ready) to(Connecting)
 362.864 Error ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:90: MultiplayerManager failed: multiplayer.not-received-connection-accept-reply
 362.864 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:539: MapTick(-1) changing state from(Connecting) to(InitializationFailed)
 364.231 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:177: Quitting multiplayer connection.
 364.231 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:539: MapTick(-1) changing state from(InitializationFailed) to(Disconnected)
 364.332 Info UDPSocket.cpp:235: Socket closed
 366.039 Joining game 94.23.161.177:34197
 366.039 Info UDPSocket.cpp:33: Opening socket
 366.039 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:539: MapTick(-1) changing state from(Ready) to(Connecting)
 368.629 Error ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:90: MultiplayerManager failed: multiplayer.not-received-connection-accept-reply
 368.630 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:539: MapTick(-1) changing state from(Connecting) to(InitializationFailed)
 369.865 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:177: Quitting multiplayer connection.
 369.865 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:539: MapTick(-1) changing state from(InitializationFailed) to(Disconnected)
 369.958 Info UDPSocket.cpp:235: Socket closed
 442.095 Info ServerSynchronizer.cpp:27: nextHeartbeatSequenceNumber(0) initialized Synchronizer nextTickClosureTick(0).
 442.095 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(-1) changing state from(Ready) to(PreparedToHostGame)
 442.095 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(-1) changing state from(PreparedToHostGame) to(CreatingGame)
 442.095 Loading map C:\Users\asmaps\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\saves\hive.zip
 442.143 Info Scenario.cpp:152: Map version 0.14.22-0
 442.366 Checksum for script C:/Users/asmaps/AppData/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua: 1057114497
 442.370 Checksum for script __Hive Wars__/control.lua: 9218711
 442.937 Loading map C:\Users\asmaps\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\saves\hive.zip
 442.987 Info Scenario.cpp:152: Map version 0.14.22-0
 443.217 Checksum for script C:/Users/asmaps/AppData/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua: 1057114497
 443.221 Checksum for script __Hive Wars__/control.lua: 9218711
 443.229 Info UDPSocket.cpp:27: Opening socket at (0.0.0.0:34197)
 443.229 Hosting game at 0.0.0.0:34197
 443.229 Info HttpSharedState.cpp:44: Downloading https://auth.factorio.com/generate-server-padlock
 443.771 Info HttpSharedState.cpp:111: Status code: 200
 443.771 Info AuthServerConnector.cpp:106: Obtained serverPadlock for serverHash (HDF76xUoABkHJ0vcxaMX0Fo3iaaMaruW) from the auth server.
 443.771 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(1301) changing state from(CreatingGame) to(InGame)
 443.801 Info GameActionHandler.cpp:2556: MapTick(1301) processed PlayerJoinGame peerID(0) playerIndex(0) mode(connect)
 485.215 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:115: Disconnecting multiplayer connection.
 485.215 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(3783) changing state from(InGame) to(DisconnectingScheduled)
 485.230 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(3783) changing state from(DisconnectingScheduled) to(Disconnecting)
 485.248 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(3783) changing state from(Disconnecting) to(Disconnected)
 485.249 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:139: Quitting multiplayer connection.
 485.249 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(3783) changing state from(Disconnected) to(Closed)
 485.413 Info UDPSocket.cpp:235: Socket closed
 491.031 Loading map C:\Users\asmaps\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\saves\hive.zip
 491.080 Info Scenario.cpp:152: Map version 0.14.22-0
 491.311 Checksum for script C:/Users/asmaps/AppData/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua: 1057114497
 491.315 Checksum for script __Hive Wars__/control.lua: 9218711
 505.082 Info ServerSynchronizer.cpp:27: nextHeartbeatSequenceNumber(0) initialized Synchronizer nextTickClosureTick(0).
 505.082 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(-1) changing state from(Ready) to(PreparedToHostGame)
 505.082 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(-1) changing state from(PreparedToHostGame) to(CreatingGame)
 505.082 Loading map C:\Users\asmaps\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\saves\hive.zip
 505.131 Info Scenario.cpp:152: Map version 0.14.22-0
 505.356 Checksum for script C:/Users/asmaps/AppData/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua: 1057114497
 505.360 Checksum for script __Hive Wars__/control.lua: 9218711
 505.365 Info UDPSocket.cpp:27: Opening socket at (0.0.0.0:34197)
 505.366 Hosting game at 0.0.0.0:34197
 505.366 Info HttpSharedState.cpp:44: Downloading https://auth.factorio.com/generate-server-padlock
 505.945 Info HttpSharedState.cpp:111: Status code: 200
 505.945 Info AuthServerConnector.cpp:106: Obtained serverPadlock for serverHash (3jEHLsbu2UUlyelGKzvswjHq5x7KMpRX) from the auth server.
 505.945 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(1301) changing state from(CreatingGame) to(InGame)
 505.945 Info ServerRouter.cpp:604: Asking pingpong servers (pingpong1.factorio.com:34197, pingpong2.factorio.com:34197) for own address
 506.029 Info UDPSocket.cpp:39: Opening socket for broadcast
 506.062 Info GameActionHandler.cpp:2556: MapTick(1301) processed PlayerJoinGame peerID(0) playerIndex(0) mode(connect)
 506.062 Info ServerRouter.cpp:497: Own address is 46.5.17.101:11739
 506.681 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:587: Matching server connection resumed
 514.914 ConnectionRequestReplyConfirm (type(ConnectionRequestReplyConfirm) ) from(188.193.235.94:49204)
 514.914 Refusing connection for address(188.193.235.94:49204). User verification is required for this game.
 516.113 ConnectionRequestReplyConfirm (type(ConnectionRequestReplyConfirm) ) from(188.193.235.94:61501)
 516.116 Refusing connection for address(188.193.235.94:61501). Unknown key:"password-missing"
 519.263 ConnectionRequestReplyConfirm (type(ConnectionRequestReplyConfirm) ) from(188.193.235.94:61504)
 519.264 Info ServerRouter.cpp:413: Replying to connectionRequest for address(188.193.235.94:61504).
 519.264 Info ServerSynchronizer.cpp:524: nextHeartbeatSequenceNumber(398) adding peer(1)
 519.280 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(2095) changing state from(InGame) to(InGameSavingMap)
 519.347 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:742: mapTick(2095) received stateChanged peerID(1) oldState(Ready) newState(ConnectedWaitingForMap)
 519.538 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:779: MapTick(2095) Serving map(C) for peer(1) size(1556074) crc(1616667407)
 519.538 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(2095) changing state from(InGameSavingMap) to(InGame)
 519.646 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:742: mapTick(2101) received stateChanged peerID(1) oldState(ConnectedWaitingForMap) newState(ConnectedDownloadingMap)
 522.214 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:742: mapTick(2255) received stateChanged peerID(1) oldState(ConnectedDownloadingMap) newState(ConnectedLoadingMap)
 522.480 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:742: mapTick(2271) received stateChanged peerID(1) oldState(ConnectedLoadingMap) newState(TryingToCatchUp)
 522.781 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:742: mapTick(2289) received stateChanged peerID(1) oldState(TryingToCatchUp) newState(WaitingForCommandToStartSendingTickClosures)
 522.782 Info GameActionHandler.cpp:2556: MapTick(2289) processed PlayerJoinGame peerID(1) playerIndex(1) mode(create)
 522.879 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:742: mapTick(2295) received stateChanged peerID(1) oldState(WaitingForCommandToStartSendingTickClosures) newState(InGame)
2650.683 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:115: Disconnecting multiplayer connection.
2650.683 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(129379) changing state from(InGame) to(DisconnectingScheduled)
2650.697 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(129379) changing state from(DisconnectingScheduled) to(Disconnecting)
2652.213 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(129379) changing state from(Disconnecting) to(Disconnected)
2652.214 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:139: Quitting multiplayer connection.
2652.214 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(129379) changing state from(Disconnected) to(Closed)
2652.309 Info HttpSharedState.cpp:44: Downloading https://multiplayer.factorio.com/remove-game/1216168
2652.576 Info HttpSharedState.cpp:111: Status code: 200
2652.576 Info UDPSocket.cpp:235: Socket closed
2652.623 Info UDPSocket.cpp:235: Socket closed
3977.494 Info ServerSynchronizer.cpp:27: nextHeartbeatSequenceNumber(0) initialized Synchronizer nextTickClosureTick(0).
3977.494 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(-1) changing state from(Ready) to(PreparedToHostGame)
3977.494 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(-1) changing state from(PreparedToHostGame) to(CreatingGame)
3977.494 Loading map C:\Users\asmaps\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\saves\hive.zip
3977.542 Info Scenario.cpp:152: Map version 0.14.22-0
3977.787 Checksum for script C:/Users/asmaps/AppData/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua: 1057114497
3977.791 Checksum for script __Hive Wars__/control.lua: 9218711
3977.798 Info UDPSocket.cpp:27: Opening socket at (0.0.0.0:34197)
3977.799 Hosting game at 0.0.0.0:34197
3977.799 Info HttpSharedState.cpp:44: Downloading https://auth.factorio.com/generate-server-padlock
3978.346 Info HttpSharedState.cpp:111: Status code: 200
3978.346 Info AuthServerConnector.cpp:106: Obtained serverPadlock for serverHash (tiepv619LiFX90d96IyclbCpAQp7j7wk) from the auth server.
3978.346 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(129066) changing state from(CreatingGame) to(InGame)
3978.346 Info ServerRouter.cpp:604: Asking pingpong servers (pingpong1.factorio.com:34197, pingpong2.factorio.com:34197) for own address
3978.346 Info UDPSocket.cpp:39: Opening socket for broadcast
3978.418 Info GameActionHandler.cpp:2556: MapTick(129066) processed PlayerJoinGame peerID(0) playerIndex(0) mode(connect)
3978.418 Info ServerRouter.cpp:497: Own address is 46.5.17.101:11758
3978.996 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:587: Matching server connection resumed
4071.647 Error MainLoop.cpp:788: Exception at tick 134626: Error while running event on_built_entity (ID 6)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
	__Hive Wars__/control.lua:254: in function 'isValidMasterPlace'
	__Hive Wars__/control.lua:192: in function 'biterEntityPlaceRestricter'
	__Hive Wars__/control.lua:97: in function <__Hive Wars__/control.lua:80>
4071.647 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:93: MultiplayerManager failed: "Error while running event on_built_entity (ID 6)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
	__Hive Wars__/control.lua:254: in function 'isValidMasterPlace'
	__Hive Wars__/control.lua:192: in function 'biterEntityPlaceRestricter'
	__Hive Wars__/control.lua:97: in function <__Hive Wars__/control.lua:80>"
4071.647 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(134626) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)
4079.798 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:139: Quitting multiplayer connection.
4079.798 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:658: mapTick(134626) changing state from(Failed) to(Closed)
4079.886 Info HttpSharedState.cpp:44: Downloading https://multiplayer.factorio.com/remove-game/1216635
4080.030 Info HttpSharedState.cpp:111: Status code: 200
4080.030 Info UDPSocket.cpp:235: Socket closed
4080.132 Info UDPSocket.cpp:235: Socket closed
4080.133 Error CrashHandler.cpp:139: Exception Code: c0000005, Address: 0x00007ff70237126e
ModuleBase: 0x00007ff701fc0000, ImageSize: 01249000, RelativeAddress: 003b126e
4080.133 Error CrashHandler.cpp:149: Exception Context:
rax=000001361b3f4f10, rbx=000001367d4cdac0, rcx=00000030811ff8e0,
rdx=0000000000000000, rsi=000001367d4cdac0, rdi=000001360205fb80,
rip=00007ff70237126e, rsp=00000030811ff8b0, rbp=00000030811ff9b0,
 r8=000001360205fb70,  r9=2aaaaaaaaaaaaaab, r10=0000000000000000,
r11=00000030811ffc10, r12=0000000000000000, r13=0000000000000000,
r14=0000000000000000, r15=0000000000000000
4080.133 Crashed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Factorio\bin\x64\Factorio.exe (0x00007ff701fc0000 - 0x00007ff703209000)
Factorio crashed. Generating symbolized stacktrace, please wait ...
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-xcajoo\libraries\stackwalker\stackwalker.cpp (906): StackWalker::ShowCallstack
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-xcajoo\src\util\logger.cpp (337): Logger::writeStacktrace
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-xcajoo\src\util\logger.cpp (391): Logger::logStacktrace
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-xcajoo\src\util\crashhandler.cpp (105): CrashHandler::writeStackTrace
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-xcajoo\src\util\crashhandler.cpp (175): CrashHandler::SehHandler
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFAC1C75FA7)
00007FFAC1C75FA7 (KERNELBASE): (filename not available): UnhandledExceptionFilter
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFAC497ED1B)
00007FFAC497ED1B (ntdll): (filename not available): memset
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFAC4966BD6)
00007FFAC4966BD6 (ntdll): (filename not available): _C_specific_handler
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFAC497AB9D)
00007FFAC497AB9D (ntdll): (filename not available): _chkstk
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFAC4919913)
00007FFAC4919913 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlImageNtHeaderEx
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFAC4979CBA)
00007FFAC4979CBA (ntdll): (filename not available): KiUserExceptionDispatcher
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-xcajoo\src\net\servermultiplayermanager.cpp (543): ServerMultiplayerManager::performServerUpdaterLogic
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-xcajoo\src\net\servermultiplayermanager.cpp (512): ServerMultiplayerManager::updateInternal
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-xcajoo\src\net\servermultiplayermanager.cpp (491): ServerMultiplayerManager::update
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-xcajoo\src\mainloop.cpp (643): MainLoop::gameUpdateLoop
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-xcajoo\src\util\workerthread.cpp (34): WorkerThread::loop
c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio 14.0\vc\include\thr\xthread (247): std::_LaunchPad<std::unique_ptr<std::tuple<void (__cdecl WorkerThread::*)(void) __ptr64,WorkerThread * __ptr64>,std::default_delete<std::tuple<void (__cdecl WorkerThread::*)(void) __ptr64,WorkerThread * __ptr64> > > >::_Run
c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual studio 14.0\vc\include\thr\xthread (210): std::_Pad::_Call_func
d:\th\minkernel\crts\ucrt\src\appcrt\startup\thread.cpp (115): thread_start<unsigned int (__cdecl*)(void * __ptr64)>
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFAC45D8364)
00007FFAC45D8364 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFAC49370D1)
00007FFAC49370D1 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart
4083.016 Error Util.cpp:77: Unexpected error occurred. If you're running the latest version of the game you can help us solve the problem by posting the contents of the log file on the Factorio forums.
Please also include the save file(s), any mods you may be using, and any steps you know of to reproduce the crash.

Return to “Maps and Scenarios”