Help with Map

This is the place to share custom user maps, scenarios, and campaigns.
Jumjac
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Help with Map

Post by Jumjac »

So i'm making a new custom map. I want to have ores in specific areas and wny where else. But when a load up the map there is oregenration random pleaces. I have RSO and angelsores mod installed. So my question is there any way to disable ore gen?

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Help with Map

Post by orzelek »

Jumjac wrote:So i'm making a new custom map. I want to have ores in specific areas and wny where else. But when a load up the map there is oregenration random pleaces. I have RSO and angelsores mod installed. So my question is there any way to disable ore gen?
Why would you use those two mods - RSO specifically - if you don't want to have ore generation?
Just drop the mods, create your map and set map gen settings to none for all ores.

Jumjac
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Jumjac »

First i can't set ore gen to none and second I need to have RSO if not then I can't have Angels ores. If I don't have angels this map will be impossible to complete

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Jumjac wrote:First i can't set ore gen to none and second I need to have RSO if not then I can't have Angels ores. If I don't have angels this map will be impossible to complete
Angelsores doesn't require RSO from what I can see. If something doesn't work with it just report it mod thread.

Return to “Maps and Scenarios”